The days of a majority-white United States are coming to an end

So when Whites become a 'minority' does that mean the 'majority' which will be Hispanics, NOT negroes obviously, will have to help the White minority through Affirmation Action? Will they have to literally support the White minority from cradle to grave like the Whites have had to do for the negroes?
The hilarious thing is as soon as Hispanics become the majority they will immediately turn off the "Free Shit" tap for the negroes.

Now we know why the howling, pants shitting, freaking out and total panic has set in

The data is there: This country is increasingly becoming more of color, more immigrant, more LGBT, more diverse, less Anglo-white. And we need historic change in our country. It's going to change us forever,

Why Maria Hinojosa Is 'Less Afraid' Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change
guno ole buddy a question if i may....do you actually think because brown people will be the majority that violence and bigotry will decline so much that it will be a minor thing in society?....

Now we know why the howling, pants shitting, freaking out and total panic has set in

The data is there: This country is increasingly becoming more of color, more immigrant, more LGBT, more diverse, less Anglo-white. And we need historic change in our country. It's going to change us forever,

Why Maria Hinojosa Is 'Less Afraid' Of How The U.S. Will Deal With Demographic Change
guno ole buddy a question if i may....do you actually think because brown people will be the majority that violence and bigotry will decline so much that it will be a minor thing in society?....
Want to see what Hispanics think of negroes?
Visit any Federal prison.
If the Hispanics could they would kill every negro they could.
Watch what's happening in the inner city shit holes. Hispanic gangs against negro gangs.
Ever see a Hispanic eating or drinking in a negro restaurant or bar?
Once the Hispanics control local and State governments the negroes in the country had better pack up and move to Africa if they value their useless lives.

Once the Hispanics control local and State governments the negroes in the country had better pack up and move to Africa if they value their useless lives.

Why don't you go tell someone that in the real world, bigmouth? Of course you won't, because ignorant trash like you are sackless cowards who never do anything more than touch themselves while posting idiotic nonsense on the internet. Fuck off, loser.

Why don't you go tell someone that in the real world, bigmouth? Of course you won't, because ignorant trash like you are sackless cowards who never do anything more than touch themselves while posting idiotic nonsense on the internet. Fuck off, loser.
I see I touched a nerve dear.
What's the matter?
You're not afraid to walk through 'Little Village' at night are you?

Nope, but I'm sure you are afraid to so much as make eye contact with a real person in the real world, you bigmouth pussy. That's why you are here posting your ignorant bullshit. You've obviously got no other outlet for your craven racist idiocy.

Batshit Boy must be happy, because this is exactly what he wanted when he started this troll thread.

Nope, but I'm sure you are afraid to so much as make eye contact with a real person in the real world, you bigmouth pussy. That's why you are here posting your ignorant bullshit. You've obviously got no other outlet for your craven racist idiocy.
An Introduction To Racial Tensions In Los Angeles « Hispanic Pundit
That's right. In your deluded world 'everyone is the same'. Every negro is welcome in Little Village.
You're stupid.

Poor guno.

How does he make it through the day?

fa07a910638016074bee04542919e38cfcd6861f5f1220252cf214c7f2d40732.jpg

And soon the national IQ, the national education, the national productivity, the national wealth, the national moral compass, the national decency of the once great United States of America will sink to that of Nigeria, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Guatemala, Colombia, Bengla Desh, Burkina Faso, Togo, Yemen., Syria, South Africa, Peru, Iran and/or North Korea.

Oh, what a wonderful white-free world that will be!

Except -----> WHO WILL PROVIDE THE FOOD???

Deny it all you want, but many studies predict that whites will be in the minority within a very few years. It's not a question of approving or disapproving....it's a fact that we blase' and privileged whites/caucasians will have to live with. I've been lucky to live among many different ethnic groups and the idea doesn't frighten me, but it will a lot of people.

I, as a white person, am comfortable to know that a quality minority will ALWAYS win over a trash heap slum dwelling majority.

If they don't believe it, let them try to do something about it.

Batshit Boy must be happy, because this is exactly what he wanted when he started this troll thread.

Exactly !
If all of us (me included) would just ignore these threads by Gooooono, they would soon fall off the page and in time he would give up trying.
Instead, he posts the same thing over and over and sits back and laughs as we respond.

An Introduction To Racial Tensions In Los Angeles « Hispanic Pundit
That's right. In your deluded world 'everyone is the same'. Every negro is welcome in Little Village.
You're stupid.

You're a coward, speaking from fear and ignorance; nothing more.

Guno is correct on the demographics

That is why Rubio, maybe Cruz possibly, could beat HRC.

Trump will lose. Badly.

It is certainly being presented here, and has been else where as a change for the good.

Yet, celebrating the decline of a whole race as a good thing, how is that not racist?

And could you also tell US why you think it is a good thing?
I never said it was a change for good OR bad. I said it will be a change. How can you read into that something racist?

Forum List

Back