The Dangers of Whitewashing Black History

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If I post a 3 hour anti black video you'd watch it twice.

My friend, you're drunken by the water of forgetfulness of who you really are as a human being. Until you're able to want to come to know and appreciate yourself for who you really are as a human being, you will have no positive influence on the hearts of others.

I gave you good advice. It was a choice on my part. Do or do not.

Your advice was piss poor. It is based on lies whites like you tell each other. If we did not appreciate ourselves we follow your advice. But because we do, we take a strong stand against white racism and fight it wherever it exists.

The best thing Blacks could do is to stop judging a man by his skin color before judging his character.....
I find that to be something only the ignorant will do when dealing with whites. Its not like they dont have a couple of centuries of history or something. You have to assume a white person wishes you harm. Then they have to prove they dont.
But you find fault if someone assumes a black person is guilty in a bad neighborhood, based on the history of that neighborhood.

If I post a 3 hour anti black video you'd watch it twice.

My friend, you're drunken by the water of forgetfulness of who you really are as a human being. Until you're able to want to come to know and appreciate yourself for who you really are as a human being, you will have no positive influence on the hearts of others.

I gave you good advice. It was a choice on my part. Do or do not.

Your advice was piss poor. It is based on lies whites like you tell each other. If we did not appreciate ourselves we follow your advice. But because we do, we take a strong stand against white racism and fight it wherever it exists.
And you make it up when it doesn't exist.

The best thing Blacks could do is to stop judging a man by his skin color before judging his character.....
I find that to be something only the ignorant will do when dealing with whites. Its not like they dont have a couple of centuries of history or something. You have to assume a white person wishes you harm. Then they have to prove they dont.
But you find fault if someone assumes a black person is guilty in a bad neighborhood, based on the history of that neighborhood.
That doesnt even make sense. For starters there isnt a neighborhood in the US older than white racism. :rolleyes:

That doesnt even make sense. For starters there isnt a neighborhood in the US older than white racism. :rolleyes:
Your reply doesn't make sense. How old a neighborhood is is irrelevant.

Thats because you are too dumb to understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:

Thats because you are too dumb to understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:
And you resort to name calling when you realize what you said was bullshit.

I didnt call you a name. I said you were dumb because you dont understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:

I didnt call you a name. I said you were dumb because you dont understand the correlation between age and history. :rolleyes:
Having a stereotype has no boundaries like age or history. You stereotype whites by SOME white history. Yet blacks get their panties in a wad when the bad crimes from the ghettos gets a stereotype. Regardless of when it happens, it still happens. The stereotypes have a beginning, it doesn't mean all whites were or are bad, or that all blacks who live in the ghettos are bad. But you only chose to see bad in whites with history or stereotypes.

Having a stereotype has no boundaries like age or history. You stereotype whites by SOME white history. Yet blacks get their panties in a wad when the bad crimes from the ghettos gets a stereotype. Regardless of when it happens, it still happens. The stereotypes have a beginning, it doesn't mean all whites were or are bad, or that all blacks who live in the ghettos are bad. But you only chose to see bad in whites with history or stereotypes.
You sound seriously confused. I stereotype whites by all white history. Who said all whites are bad? Why is it when I point out what whites have done bad do you start getting defensive and dumb?

. . . and that sir, is all they really want from whites.
Not IM2. He puts down whites and calls all white posters racist just for disagreeing with him. He never finds anything positive to say about whites.

Yes, I agree with you.

I think that comes from a lifetime of oppression though.

I once was robbed by some friends of friend. . . . . simply because of the color of my skin. NO OTHER REASON. I was at a complete loss, and did not get it. Before I called the police on them, I had to sit down and have a long talk with friend, knowing that calling the police would do two things, first, it would do no good, and second, it would probably make matters worse.

It would take me hours, maybe even days for me to make you understand.

And still? You probably would never understand how a friend of a friend could break into your house and steal from you, simply b/c they believe they are owed, b/c you have a different skin color. I get it though, it took me a long time. It is a completely different mind set when you live in a community that is oppressed and hopeless.

When you see someone as the enemy, not as individuals, but as a group, because that is how YOU TOO, have also been always been treated since birth.

It is much the same way soldiers are indoctrinated to go into battle. Society does this to us all. You may think you are different, but you do not see the many ways in which you act as he does. He sees it, he is just trying to make YOU see it.

If you don't understand at this point, you probably never will.

Well, that and reparations, and other free shit, and they want to blame white people today for shit that happened LONG before any of us were born, and they want to demonize the police and burn shit down when criminals are shot.

Not IM2. He puts down whites and calls all white posters racist just for disagreeing with him. He never finds anything positive to say about whites.

Yes, I agree with you.

I think that comes from a lifetime of oppression though.

I once was robbed by some friends of friend. . . . . simply because of the color of my skin. NO OTHER REASON. I was at a complete loss, and did not get it. Before I called the police on them, I had to sit down and have a long talk with friend, knowing that calling the police would do two things, first, it would do no good, and second, it would probably make matters worse.

It would take me hours, maybe even days for me to make you understand.

And still? You probably would never understand how a friend of a friend could break into your house and steal from you, simply b/c they believe they are owed, b/c you have a different skin color. I get it though, it took me a long time. It is a completely different mind set when you live in a community that is oppressed and hopeless.

When you see someone as the enemy, not as individuals, but as a group, because that is how YOU TOO, have also been always been treated since birth.

It is much the same way soldiers are indoctrinated to go into battle. Society does this to us all. You may think you are different, but you do not see the many ways in which you act as he does. He sees it, he is just trying to make YOU see it.

If you don't understand at this point, you probably never will.

You don't seem to understand this:

“ I posit that the Discourse of Individualism functions to: deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white; hide the accumulation of wealth over generations; deny social and historical context; prevent a macro analysis of the institutional and structural dimensions of social life; deny collective socialization and the power of dominant culture (media, education, religion, etc.) to shape our perspectives and ideology; function as neo-colorblindness and reproduce the myth of meritocracy; and make collective action difficult. Further, being viewed as an individual is a privilege only available to the dominant group. I explicate each of these discursive effects and argue that while we may be considered individuals in general, white insistence on Individualism in discussions of racism in particular functions to obscure and maintain racism.”

Robin DeAngelo

You also don't seem to get that when we talk about white racism it is not just limited to random acts of individuals. We are talking about almost 2.5 centuries of laws, polices and systems to benefit one group and limit others. This obtuse obsession whites have with trying to force us to ignore a system to try tellig is hat w us guess one by one whether whie pes is racis has jus got to go.

150622092921-president-barack-obama-racism-quote-6-22-15-exlarge-169.jpg

And you really need not listen to Molly. I don't see any compliments towards blacks by whites here including her. So f--- Molly.

Yet some black posters accuse other posters of being color blind racists. One of then thanked your post.

Colour-blind racism (1970- ), also known as aversive racism, is racism that acts as if skin colour does not matter – even when it does. It is the most common form of racism among white Americans who grew up after the fall of Jim Crow in the 1960s. It takes the place of Jim Crow racism, the meaner, more naked white racism common in the 1950s and before.

Political correctness and the idea of hate speech grew out of colour-blind racism. So did the welfare queen and model minority stereotypes. It helped to spread the word “African American”.

Colour-blind racists say things like this:

• It’s not race, it’s economics …
  • It’s not race, it’s culture …
  • It’s not race, it depends on a person’s background …
  • I’m not prejudiced, but …
  • I’m not black, but …
  • One of my best friends is black.
  • My cousin married a black man.
  • I voted for Barack Obama.
  • I don’t see you as black.
And believe things like this:

• I am not racist.
  • Blacks are not willing to work hard.
  • Blacks want everything handed to them.
  • Blacks hold themselves back, not racism.
  • Blacks are unfairly favoured, whites are not.
  • Blacks do not want to live with us (or eat at our table).
  • Blacks live in the past. They need to get over it and move on.
  • Blacks need to pull themselves up from the bottom like everyone else.
  • Blacks cry racism for everything even though they are the racist ones.
Notice how white people never seem to do anything bad.

This is Colour-blind racism. It is what you practice. It is not Colour-blind .

I probably know more about real black history than IM2 from talking to people, and I'm a cracker. :auiqs.jpg:

I bet he's a coal-black doodoo-type, too. Mad at the world because he's oogly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back