The Dangers of Whitewashing Black History

Have you, the OP, ever started a thread that wasn’t about the color of your skin? I’m just curious.

Have you ever been really good friends with a black man and spent a day walking in his shoes?

If you woke up every morning, and when you stepped out the door, you had to be alert, and had to live with fear and dread when you entered certain areas of the city, or interacted with certain businesses in certain ways, if you didn't dress or talk the right way, it would be on your mind constantly as well.

You will sort of feel like you are living in an occupied nation.

If we do not try to understand one another, one day, we could all end up feeling this same way.
yes--I agree
blacks murder over eight other blacks every DAY
blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites
blacks commit sexual assault and hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
commit crime at much higher rates
I sure would fear/dread/be cautious around other blacks/blacks also

Yeah, I know.

Shit is unreal.

Whites would probably have similar statistics if the taxes they paid to cops weren't used for policing either.

Cops disproportionately police white communities and neglect poor communities.

The free market then determines that folks need to band together to form protection against criminals. GANGS. There you have your result.

You ever make friends with gang members? I have. Nice folks. You don't want to fuck with them though.

That has nothing to do with race silly. If you think it does, YOU are the racist. It has to do with poverty and the establishment giving preferential treatment to the upper and middle class neighborhoods.

Tell me, which demographic has the most economic disadvantages?

However, THAT is not what I am talking about. What I am talking about is the irrational fear that the white establishment stereo types the black man with, persecutes him, and then suffers no consequence after the innocent is persecuted.

#BankingWhileBlack: Bank Calls Cops on Man Because His Paycheck Was Too High
https://www.theroot.com/bankingwhil...fHE9SCuopfprg5qHbNM-8B7cFvjdYGSmX-9hjBpWuS1VI

". . . . One black man tried to go into a bank and conduct a legitimate transaction. He went through all the steps required by the bank. And not only would they not cash his check, but they also called the police, leading one to safely assume they thought Paul was a criminal. That is the only answer. The po-lice. The law. The “authorities.”

When the police arrived, with McCowns handcuffed in the back of the patrol car, cops were able to reach his employer. The employer then verified that the check was for the correct amount, the Brooklyn Police Department confirmed.

“My employer said, ‘Yes, he works for me, he just started and, yes, my payroll company does pay him that much,’” McCowns said.

McCowns said he was able to cash the check the next day at another location. Meanwhile, Huntington Branch has apologized for their error.

We sincerely apologize to Mr. McCowns for this extremely unfortunate event. We accept responsibility for contacting the police as well as our own interactions with Mr. McCowns. Anyone who walks into a Huntington branch should feel welcomed. Regrettably, that did not occur in this instance and we are very sorry. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards in how we operate, hire and train colleagues, and interact with the communities we have the privilege of serving.

Now, to the most important part of this story. It is obvious that since Paul gave them two forms of identification and offered his fingerprints, that the bank wasn’t questioning his identity. First of all, who carries two forms of identification? Unless I’m traveling outside of the country, I don’t even have two forms of ID unless you count the picture on the back of my Costco card, and that shit is so grainy because they still use dot-matrix printers.

They also couldn’t have been questioning the legitimacy of the check because they were obviously able to pull up the account on the computer screen and had the employer’s number.

Therefore, if they could confirm McCowns’ identity and the check, then they could only have been questioning the amount of the check. So guess how much this big check was that almost bankrupted the Huntington Bank branch? Guess how much this evil supergenius tried to scam Huntington Bank into opening the vaults and throwing all of the money into a duffel bag? Guess how much Paul’s check was written for?

A little more than $1,000.

“It was highly embarrassing,” said McCown. “Highly embarrassing.”

If you think they would have called the police on a white man, you’re lying to yourself. If you think they do this to every customer, you are crazy. . . . "

I've had black friends in a conservative white community. This type of shit happens all the time. If you are white, you just don't get it.
???
but blacks commit violent crime at higher rates
more of the violent crime is committed by blacks
so the cops should go where the crime rate is lower??

Whites would probably have similar statistics if the taxes they paid to cops weren't used for policing either.
really?
...where I live, the majority of the crime and murders are in the black area--this is backed up by the statistics/facts
...and what crime is in the white areas, the blacks commit a disproportionate amount of that..we just had some jackass black shoot at a clerk and this was a white area

establishment giving preferential treatment to the upper and middle class neighborhoods.
???!!
ALL whites make $100,000,000 per year...........
ALL whites don't have to work
ALL whites get ANY job they want
etc
??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Continue making excuses for your world view and the institutional racism.

It is clear you live in a bubble. You don't care to listen.

3TDc.gif

MisterBeale replied to Avery, "I am describing black Americans acting how they do. Just being themselves in their communities.

Then, they go into white communities and neighborhoods, not bothering to "front" or put on an ulterior demeanor to make whites feel safer".

Mister. B., could you be more specific, briefly describing typical black American behaviors that are acceptable in black American communities....yet may cause non-black Americans to experience concerns for their SAFETY?

Peace.

Sorry, we are crossing into an area I don't feel comfortable discussing now.

That isn't my place. I can only relate the experiences I have had of friends. From here, you will need to ask a black American. Try asking IM2 what specific experiences, or greivences are that he only posts in this sub-forum and not any other forum.

My suspicion is that for him, it is more economic than experiential. He is probably the black version of danielpalos.

:abgg2q.jpg:

3ZTteE4.jpg

Have you, the OP, ever started a thread that wasn’t about the color of your skin? I’m just curious.

Have you ever been really good friends with a black man and spent a day walking in his shoes?

If you woke up every morning, and when you stepped out the door, you had to be alert, and had to live with fear and dread when you entered certain areas of the city, or interacted with certain businesses in certain ways, if you didn't dress or talk the right way, it would be on your mind constantly as well.

You will sort of feel like you are living in an occupied nation.

If we do not try to understand one another, one day, we could all end up feeling this same way.
yes--I agree
blacks murder over eight other blacks every DAY
blacks murder at 4 times the rate of whites
blacks commit sexual assault and hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
commit crime at much higher rates
I sure would fear/dread/be cautious around other blacks/blacks also

Yeah, I know.

Shit is unreal.

Cops disproportionately police white communities and neglect poor communities.

The free market then determines that folks need to band together to form protection against criminals. GANGS. There you have your result.

You ever make friends with gang members? I have. Nice folks. You don't want to fuck with them though.

That has nothing to do with race silly. If you think it does, YOU are the racist. It has to do with poverty and the establishment giving preferential treatment to the upper and middle class neighborhoods.

Tell me, which demographic has the most economic disadvantages?

However, THAT is not what I am talking about. What I am talking about is the irrational fear that the white establishment stereo types the black man with, persecutes him, and then suffers no consequence after the innocent is persecuted.

#BankingWhileBlack: Bank Calls Cops on Man Because His Paycheck Was Too High
https://www.theroot.com/bankingwhil...fHE9SCuopfprg5qHbNM-8B7cFvjdYGSmX-9hjBpWuS1VI

". . . . One black man tried to go into a bank and conduct a legitimate transaction. He went through all the steps required by the bank. And not only would they not cash his check, but they also called the police, leading one to safely assume they thought Paul was a criminal. That is the only answer. The po-lice. The law. The “authorities.”

When the police arrived, with McCowns handcuffed in the back of the patrol car, cops were able to reach his employer. The employer then verified that the check was for the correct amount, the Brooklyn Police Department confirmed.

“My employer said, ‘Yes, he works for me, he just started and, yes, my payroll company does pay him that much,’” McCowns said.

McCowns said he was able to cash the check the next day at another location. Meanwhile, Huntington Branch has apologized for their error.

We sincerely apologize to Mr. McCowns for this extremely unfortunate event. We accept responsibility for contacting the police as well as our own interactions with Mr. McCowns. Anyone who walks into a Huntington branch should feel welcomed. Regrettably, that did not occur in this instance and we are very sorry. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards in how we operate, hire and train colleagues, and interact with the communities we have the privilege of serving.

Now, to the most important part of this story. It is obvious that since Paul gave them two forms of identification and offered his fingerprints, that the bank wasn’t questioning his identity. First of all, who carries two forms of identification? Unless I’m traveling outside of the country, I don’t even have two forms of ID unless you count the picture on the back of my Costco card, and that shit is so grainy because they still use dot-matrix printers.

They also couldn’t have been questioning the legitimacy of the check because they were obviously able to pull up the account on the computer screen and had the employer’s number.

Therefore, if they could confirm McCowns’ identity and the check, then they could only have been questioning the amount of the check. So guess how much this big check was that almost bankrupted the Huntington Bank branch? Guess how much this evil supergenius tried to scam Huntington Bank into opening the vaults and throwing all of the money into a duffel bag? Guess how much Paul’s check was written for?

A little more than $1,000.

“It was highly embarrassing,” said McCown. “Highly embarrassing.”

If you think they would have called the police on a white man, you’re lying to yourself. If you think they do this to every customer, you are crazy. . . . "

I've had black friends in a conservative white community. This type of shit happens all the time. If you are white, you just don't get it.
???
but blacks commit violent crime at higher rates
more of the violent crime is committed by blacks
so the cops should go where the crime rate is lower??

really?
...where I live, the majority of the crime and murders are in the black area--this is backed up by the statistics/facts
...and what crime is in the white areas, the blacks commit a disproportionate amount of that..we just had some jackass black shoot at a clerk and this was a white area

establishment giving preferential treatment to the upper and middle class neighborhoods.
???!!
ALL whites make $100,000,000 per year...........
ALL whites don't have to work
ALL whites get ANY job they want
etc
??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Continue making excuses for your world view and the institutional racism.

It is clear you live in a bubble. You don't care to listen.

3TDc.gif
sure, the blacks are FORCED to commit crime :rolleyes-41:

MisterBeale replied to Avery, "I am describing black Americans acting how they do. Just being themselves in their communities.

Then, they go into white communities and neighborhoods, not bothering to "front" or put on an ulterior demeanor to make whites feel safer".

Mister. B., could you be more specific, briefly describing typical black American behaviors that are acceptable in black American communities....yet may cause non-black Americans to experience concerns for their SAFETY?

Peace.

That isn't my place. I can only relate the experiences I have had of friends. From here, you will need to ask a black American. Try asking IM2 what specific experiences, or greivences are that he only posts in this sub-forum and not any other forum.

My suspicion is that for him, it is more economic than experiential. He is probably the black version of danielpalos.

Hello, Mr. B. I don't mean to be rude, though in reality many folks reading your reply to me, most likely would think you PUNKED OUT.

Anyways, thanks for offering me, as well as your readers more insight to the type of fellow citizen you are.

Head-In-The-Sand-Debt-Management.jpg

Peace.

Peace.

Hello, Mr. B. I don't mean to be rude, though in reality many folks reading your reply to me, most likely would think you PUNKED OUT.

Anyways, thanks for offering me, as well as your readers more insight to the type of fellow citizen you are.

Peace.
I appreciate that Avery.

I have always respected your POV. Having worked as a crises counselor, I wholly endorse your POV. I do think, however, the problems in society are multi-dimensional with many causes.

You are right, for many things, we must first look to our own house.

The problems in the middle classes and the poor are often symptomatic results of the conditioning that they receive from the social engineers, this is not something we should ever forget. It is also a root legacy, this is something we agree on. Changing it is an long campaign of education.

I am an honest and earnest person however. I do not believe I have the right to speak to another person's intimate experiences or knowledge, only my own. Once it leaves my wheelhouse, I have to hand it over to others better equipped.

Just knowing what you do not know, is half the battle though, is it not?

socrates-quote-the-only-true-wisdom-is-in-knowing-you-know.jpg

Peace.

Peace.
I appreciate that Avery.

I have always respected your POV. Having worked as a crises counselor, I wholly endorse your POV. I do think, however, the problems in society are multi-dimensional with many causes.

You are right, for many things, we must first look to our own house.

The problems in the middle classes and the poor are often symptomatic results of the conditioning that they receive from the social engineers, this is not something we should ever forget. It is also a root legacy, this is something we agree on. Changing it is an long campaign of education.

I am an honest and earnest person however. I do not believe I have the right to speak to another person's intimate experiences or knowledge, only my own. Once it leaves my wheelhouse, I have to hand it over to others better equipped.

Just knowing what you do not know, is half the battle though, is it not?

socrates-quote-the-only-true-wisdom-is-in-knowing-you-know.jpg

Actually Avery is wrong. You cannot clean your house when you cannot figure out where the dirt comes from. This is the problem with Averys posts. The initial source of the problem is not bad back mothers, urban truth tellers rapping, Obama, or the "'pro black" mindset. The cause, no matter how much whites don't like hearing it, is the racism we face that comes from whites. There is no pro black mindset without that. There are no communities full of traumatized chldren and adults without that. Any solution to any problem that exists in the black community starts with assessing that.

So you teach a mother how to deal with trauma and then she faces a cop falsely harassing her child or some racism act of racism against her. Then what?

So when we are talking about house cleaning, we clean up the AMERICAN HOUSE of white racism.

This is the race and racism section. End your curiosity.

The best thing Blacks could do is to stop judging a man by his skin color before judging his character.....

The best thing you can do is stop using Kings words. Because we have at least 242 years of character content we can judge.

The best thing Blacks could do is to stop judging a man by his skin color before judging his character.....

The best thing you can do is stop using Kings words. Because we have at least 242 years of character content we can judge.
You havent been alive for 242 years. Neither are the people you judge. You judge whites by a history of SOME whites. You are quick to stereotype whites but hate it if whites stereotype blacks.

I'm not watching a 20 minute video, sorry. 3 minutes or less is the standard length of videos you should post if you want people to watch.

I'm not watching a 20 minute video, sorry. 3 minutes or less is the standard length of videos you should post if you want people to watch.

If I post a 3 hour anti black video you'd watch it twice.

If I post a 3 hour anti black video you'd watch it twice.

My friend, you're drunken by the water of forgetfulness of who you really are as a human being. Until you're able to want to come to know and appreciate yourself for who you really are as a human being, you will have no positive influence on the hearts of others.

I gave you good advice. It was a choice on my part. Do or do not.

Last edited:
I find that to be something only the ignorant will do when dealing with whites. Its not like they dont have a couple of centuries of history or something. You have to assume a white person wishes you harm. Then they have to prove they dont.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
One sided historical perceptions of whites passed off as fact must end.

The good thing is that these lies and omissions are being revealed and Black people are coming to realize the truth. They say the victor is the one that gets to write history. The whites have lied about history. Not only with us but with every other culture they have encountered.

Forum List

Back