Not all whites......

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

The clock has hit 0:00 on the game you guys have played.

But you guys will show us what the problem is and who is the cause.

NotBinJudged.jpg

I love how you are racist and just assume he is white .
What IM2 is trying to do is that the only way you can prove to her that you are not racist is to vote "leftard" and provide proof. Not all blacks are thugs and crooks, not all whites are good, decent and honest people.

IM2 has this sick obsession with putting people into categories while painting all of those she despises with the same broad brush WHILE demanding that others do not reciprocate.

Without double standards, IM2 would have no standards at all.

I love how you are racist and just assume he is white .
What IM2 is trying to do is that the only way you can prove to her that you are not racist is to vote "leftard" and provide proof. Not all blacks are thugs and crooks, not all whites are good, decent and honest people.

IM2 has this sick obsession with putting people into categories while painting all of those she despises with the same broad brush WHILE demanding that others do not reciprocate.

Without double standards, IM2 would have no standards at all.

I bet you $100 bucks he is white and 23 years old..

“Thank you so much ignorant white supremists [sic] you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

This part is wrong.

Whining that it’s ‘hard’ to be a white man in America is consistent with white supremacist rhetoric – there’s nothing ‘hard’ about being a white man in America, the notion is nonsense, and part of the lie that whites are somehow ‘victims' - the type of inane rhetoric that got the miscreant Trump elected.

And the idea that minorities who seek to oppose the white supremacist agenda somehow ‘adversely affect’ all whites in America is just as ridiculous and wrong.

Indeed, minorities continue to suffer from white supremacist rhetoric, rhetoric that empowers hateful racists and bigots to murder African-American women in a grocery store and Jewish worshipers in a synagogue.

You must have lived a very sheltered life.
When you grow up in a white neighborhood there's no need for seeking shelter.
That's not what that phrase means. My siblings & I grew up in a "somewhat" sheltered environment and I did not grow up in a white neighborhood.

The phrase "to have a sheltered life" not only has negative connotations but a disapproving tone too. The phrase itself means to have a life in which the person is protected too much and experiences little or no change, danger or excitement.

Last edited:
You must have lived a very sheltered life.
When you grow up in a white neighborhood there's no need for seeking shelter.
That's not what that phrase means. My siblings & I grew up in a "somewhat" sheltered environment and I did not grow up in a white neighborhood.

The phrase "to have a sheltered life" not only has negative connotations but a disapproving tone too. The phrase itself means to have a life in which the person is protected too much and experiences little or no change, danger or excitement.
So, there's a black Mr. Rogers neighborhood?

Forum List

Back