The dangers of bone-headed beliefs

He has a firmer grasp on reality than you cultists:
In 2011, however, Huntsman said, "Cap-and-trade ideas aren’t working; it hasn’t worked, and our economy’s in a different place than five years ago. Much of this discussion happened before the bottom fell out of the economy, and until it comes back, this isn’t the moment."​

What does this have to do with whether he believes it is naturally occurring or caused by man's activities?

I was referring to this:

Skeptics point out that not only did Huntsman go to work for a Democratic president, but he also sent warm letters to that president, calling him a “remarkable leader.” Huntsman believes in the science of climate change, and he favors civil unions for gay couples and leniency for the children of illegal immigrants. In a Pew Research Center poll released earlier this month, only 35 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning voters said they had heard of him — but that was the good news. Of those who said they had heard of him, 36 percent said there was no chance he’d win their vote.
So he's a not-very-conservative Republican.

Did you have a flailing, pathetic little point?
Yes - he's toast before he even begins.

As are all non-wingnuts.

The only idiotic drivel I post is when I quote you or Synthia, Biff. :cuckoo:

The only idiotic drivel you post, davedumb, is everything you post. You are a complete retard blowing smoke out your ass without a clue as to what you're talking about.

kungfu4bg.jpg

:cuckoo:

LOLOLOLOL. Facts and logic are your enemies, Davedufus. The fact that you imagine otherwise is just another measure of how extremely delusional and retarded you are.

What does this have to do with whether he believes it is naturally occurring or caused by man's activities?

I was referring to this:

Skeptics point out that not only did Huntsman go to work for a Democratic president, but he also sent warm letters to that president, calling him a “remarkable leader.” Huntsman believes in the science of climate change, and he favors civil unions for gay couples and leniency for the children of illegal immigrants. In a Pew Research Center poll released earlier this month, only 35 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning voters said they had heard of him — but that was the good news. Of those who said they had heard of him, 36 percent said there was no chance he’d win their vote.
So he's a not-very-conservative Republican.

Did you have a flailing, pathetic little point?
Yes - he's toast before he even begins.

As are all non-wingnuts.
Why do you think the GOP should run non-conservatives? You wouldn't vote for Obama if he had an R behind his name. :lol:

No. He never does, remarkably.

Right. And nobody is calling for Fox News to be shut down, either. :rofl:
Yeah - you failed at that.

When you have to find anonymous quotes in the comments section of a news story, or use anonymous kooks from DU as the only way to back up your bullshit, you have failed miserably.
Do pay attention, dumbass.

You said nobody wanted to shut down Fox. I showed you people who do.

Your pathetic whining about the source is immaterial. You're wrong. And you don't have the integrity to admit it.

Not at all surprising.

The only idiotic drivel you post, davedumb, is everything you post. You are a complete retard blowing smoke out your ass without a clue as to what you're talking about.

kungfu4bg.jpg

LOLOLOLOL. Facts and logic are your enemies, Davedufus. The fact that you imagine otherwise is just another measure of how extremely delusional and retarded you are.
You wouldn't recognize facts and logic if they walked up to you and smacked you in the face screeching "We're facts and logic!!" :lol:

Run along, kid. Sounds like it's your naptime.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9599/kungfu4bg.jpg[/IMG]

You wouldn't recognize facts and logic if they walked up to you and smacked you in the face screeching "We're facts and logic!!" :lol:

And yet I'm the one who repeatedly debunks your demented delusions with actual scientific facts and evidence, Davedweeb. Too bad you're all bluster and no substance.

Last edited:

And yet I'm the one who repeatedly debunks your demented delusions with actual scientific facts and evidence, Davedweeb. Too bad you're all bluster and no substance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:sure kid,:lol::lol::lol::lol: sure...

sure kid, sure...

And another deluded dimwit who is all bluster and no substance chimes in with more bluster and, as always, no substance.

In your honor, walleyed, this thread should be renamed 'the dangers of cone-headed beliefs'. Either way, you're a walking example.

You have quite the imagination. Is it chemically enhanced? :lol:

sure kid, sure...

And another deluded dimwit who is all bluster and no substance chimes in with more bluster and, as always, no substance.

In your honor, walleyed, this thread should be renamed 'the dangers of cone-headed beliefs'. Either way, you're a walking example.

I allways love to have things named in my honor!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjOAsug9H2A]YouTube - ‪Frank Zappa - Coneheads comedy skit on SNL 1978‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back