The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Then end is near. Beats the hail out of Weinergate... :clap2:

Absolutely! :lol:

BTW - I heard a very disheartening statistic on the radio this morning concerning all major sports reaching the game 7 championship pinnacle, the home team has won every single time but once! So hopefully tonight the Bruins will break that trend! :eusa_pray:

Now I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I am old enough to remember the baseball and boxing controversies.

I'm beginning to get a bitter taste in my mouth. This is the most expensive game 7 in the history of the game.

Had it gone to 5? 6? only? :eusa_whistle:

How about going to a new system: total number of goals scored in 7 games.

Team with the most goals wins the Stanley Cup.

How many goals would the Canucks have to score in game 7?

Go Boston.

I wonder if there will be another riot in Vancouver like in 1994 if the Canucks lose.

Last edited:
bbsn5_l.jpg

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals is one of the most exciting moments in sports. Both teams have the earned the right to be here- but only one team will get their names etched on Lord Stanley's Cup. Let's keep the Canadian cup drought alive!! GO BRUINS!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw]YouTube - ‪I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys‬‏[/ame]

stanley-cup.jpg

Respect for hockey tradition defined:

The Vancouver fans sticking around to watch the passing of the cup, with *minimal* boos and hoots.

Were this most American cities, the arena would be empty by now.

:doubt: Why do you hate America?

Respect for hockey tradition defined:

The Vancouver fans sticking around to watch the passing of the cup, with *minimal* boos and hoots.

Were this most American cities, the arena would be empty by now.

Fucking commie!!!

Forum List

Back