The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Congratulations Boston, & Tim Thomas, hell of a series! Hold your head up boys, you played Canadian hockey better than Vancouver and you took the cup.

Well done.

Edit:

I will now call them the Bruins in their Den instead of the Bees in their hive and I've been calling them that for long over forty years, being an Toronto fan first and foremost.

These Bruins, they stomped in and took the cup. :thup:

Last edited:
I can't stop smiling. :D

16stanley12_blog-popup.jpg

From game 6, the clip that sort of says it all... from two different angles:

A Bruins rookie and the Canucks captain

[youtube]k3ZZeyeznwI[/youtube]
[youtube]-cBejMff7WE[/youtube]

they kept saying he was punched 4 times on the radio lately.

i knew it was at least six.

can you imagine some rookie doing that to hull or howe?

:lol:
how long have you been watching hockey? They punch anyone- even the greats. Why do you think they were so tough? :lol:

IT"S FUCKING HOCKEY!!!!!! THEY FIGHT!!!!

how long have you been watching hockey? They punch anyone- even the greats. Why do you think they were so tough? :lol:

You bet. LOL They don't care if your famous or not. They will still try to kick your ass. . Gotta love hockey.

Celebration in beantown today. Just knew they were gonna win. They had all the momentum in the game. Good for the B's. They kicked Canuck ass.

Glad to see the cup back in Boston.

Last edited:

You bet. LOL They don't care if your famous or not. They will still puch your light out. Gotta love hockey.

Celebration in beantown today. Just knew they were gonna win. They had all the momentum in the game. Good for the B's. They kicked Canuck ass.

Glad to see the cup back in Boston.

The official parade and celebration is set for saturday :)

Forum List

Back