The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Hopefully Boston LOSES on Monday, so they can be booed off their own home ice and watch a team that actually WANTS TO WIN the Cup skate it around their arena instead of them. MAYBE, just MAYBE that will explain to some of them that fans are not interested in watching them continually FAIL for 40 years.

Claude Julien needs to be fired. Chara, Thomas, and about half the team needs to be put out to pasture (traded or cut). The Bruins don't even deserve to be playing another game after last night.

shut the fuck up you whiny pissant. :lol:

you know less about hockey than you do about women.

lol yeah....honsetly thomas and chara gone? half the team gone? I watched every game this season and you are SOOOOOO wrong anachorism.

Hopefully Boston LOSES on Monday, so they can be booed off their own home ice and watch a team that actually WANTS TO WIN the Cup skate it around their arena instead of them. MAYBE, just MAYBE that will explain to some of them that fans are not interested in watching them continually FAIL for 40 years.

Claude Julien needs to be fired. Chara, Thomas, and about half the team needs to be put out to pasture (traded or cut). The Bruins don't even deserve to be playing another game after last night.

mmm.... some Guys take their Hockey.. really..really seriously..:lol:

It's called The Stanley Cup. :eusa_shhh:

canucks_fans_painted_w_cup-300x168.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a31iAj-wrDk]YouTube - ‪NESN Bruins Commercial‬‏[/ame]

It's called The Stanley Cup. :eusa_shhh:

canucks_fans_painted_w_cup-300x168.jpg

My poor Shark's are just swimming with the other fishes.. Darn it..

I just wish they could have been as brutal as the Bruins have been...I think both teams are putting on a Great Show..fun to watch..(dang.. as an outsider looking in)

Last edited:
Luongo should be required to disrespect Tim Thomas before game 7....He stuck his foot so far into his mouth, that it met his own head that was stuck up his ass!

If this continues as it has throughout the series, and Vancouver wins the cup in game 7 with a 1 goal victory, will this be the largest negative goal differential ever for a cup winning team? :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
If this continues as it has throughout the series, and Vancouver wins the cup in game 7 with a 1 goal victory, will this be the largest negative goal differential ever for a cup winning team? :lol:

yes it wil :(

Bruins need to get past the next 10 min without letting in a goal then get the first 2 in game 7...or at least the first one.

Bruins need to get past the next 10 min without letting in a goal then get the first 2 in game 7...or at least the first one.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50a6R_y5Gsk]YouTube - ‪NESN COMMERCIAL - KIDS INTO BRUINS‬‏[/ame]

It's very unfortunate that Mason Raymond got hurt early in this game and might not play in game 7. He was one of the few bright spots for the Canucks in their game 3 and 4 breakdowns. In watching the series I've noticed Raymond a number of times bringing good energy and making plays, even if he hasn't been scoring. Whoever ends up winning, I'd like to see how he'd perform in game 7.

It's very unfortunate that Mason Raymond got hurt early in this game and might not play in game 7. He was one of the few bright spots for the Canucks in their game 3 and 4 breakdowns. In watching the series I've noticed Raymond a number of times bringing good energy and making plays, even if he hasn't been scoring. Whoever ends up winning, I'd like to see how he'd perform in game 7.

I dont like seeing players get hurt but I am a bruins fan so I will say this, i hope he makes a full recovery by next monday ;)

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50a6R_y5Gsk]YouTube - ‪NESN COMMERCIAL - KIDS INTO BRUINS‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiI0mqCZMY8]YouTube - ‪Never Disrespect The Garden (with Girl) | Boston Bruins Bear Commercial 2010 (HD)‬‏[/ame]

^^^^she had to pay for it, lol ^^^^

Forum List

Back