The Cup of Stanley 10-11

marchand%2Bpunch%2Bsedin.jpg

That is as funny as luongo telling thomas to "stay in the paint" LOL

What time is it? 15 past luongo baby! lol.

they kept saying he was punched 4 times on the radio lately.

i knew it was at least six.

can you imagine some rookie doing that to hull or howe?

:lol:
how long have you been watching hockey? They punch anyone- even the greats. Why do you think they were so tough? :lol:

IT"S FUCKING HOCKEY!!!!!! THEY FIGHT!!!!

the great ones punch back would be the point.

how long have you been watching hockey? They punch anyone- even the greats. Why do you think they were so tough? :lol:

I looked up pansies in the dictionary and there was a picture of the Sedine twins ;)

No they don't. They usually try and get punched out. The losing fans might have burned some stuff, but some winning ones certainly lack class.

Know.

Respect for hockey tradition defined:

The Vancouver fans sticking around to watch the passing of the cup, with *minimal* boos and hoots.

Were this most American cities, the arena would be empty by now.

And then they decide to burn down the city.

The first goal was anything but soft, so you can't blame Luongo for that one. But the two second period goals were both soft. He actually swept the puck across the goalline himself after making the save on Marchand's wraparound and he basically gave up on the play on the Bergeron goal. I can't imagine what he was thinking in either case. But 1-0 going into the third is a lot different than 3-0.

He's clearly damaged goods now. I can't imagine him ever recovering mentally from his performance in the finals. But the question is what will Vancouver do with his $10mil/year contract. :lol: :eusa_think:

The first goal was anything but soft, so you can't blame Luongo for that one. But the two second period goals were both soft. He actually swept the puck across the goalline himself after making the save on Marchand's wraparound and he basically gave up on the play on the Bergeron goal. I can't imagine what he was thinking in either case. But 1-0 going into the third is a lot different than 3-0.

He's clearly damaged goods now. I can't imagine him ever recovering mentally from his performance in the finals. But the question is what will Vancouver do with his $10mil/year contract. :lol: :eusa_think:

hey, it's not like it's for another 11 years or something

oh, wait...

It was a good playoffs, congrats to Beantown. I guess in New England when it rains it pours. Now hopefully the Bruins follow Anny's advice and fire-sale the key components of their championship team. Worked for the Blackhakws right? :razz:

The most surprising series was Washington's collapse, imo. I really thought they had it this year.

It was a good playoffs, congrats to Beantown. I guess in New England when it rains it pours. Now hopefully the Bruins follow Anny's advice and fire-sale the key components of their championship team. Worked for the Blackhakws right? :razz:

The most surprising series was Washington's collapse, imo. I really thought they had it this year.

Who are the blackhawks again ;)

Who are the blackhawks again ;)

They're the Florida Marlins of the NHL! :lol:

Where were their defensemen??

Oh wait. I forgot. The Bruins front line just rolled right over em.

Never mind. LOL

I agree. at the start of the season I said it will be Pittsburgh or Washington against San Jose or Vancouver.

How about going to a new system: total number of goals scored in 7 games.

Team with the most goals wins the Stanley Cup.

How many goals would the Canucks have to score in game 7?

Go Boston.

I wonder if there will be another riot in Vancouver like in 1994 if the Canucks lose.

Yep. And it wasn't just anarchists out to make trouble -although they were involved also.

Forum List

Back