The Confederate Flag

^ dumb ass doest realize when someone is held back from being able to fish they frequently dont have the skill to fish.

^ dumb ass believes that one should simply lay down and die instead of struggling to survive no matter what.

Where did you get the idea the scales have been balanced? I know I didnt say that. I do know that if you mean by voting for trickle down economics we would be actually moving steadily backwards.

I know my personal scales are balanced. Thank you Dems.

Who the eff held you down dumb ass? Who? Name one effing person that held your dumb ass down. Your weak. You require government assistance to force people to hire you cause you are a POS that no one would hire without government mandate.

Where do you see me claim someone has held me down? I cant be held down. I have the knowledge to avoid that.

Youre weak. You needed 350 years of government assistance to make sure you could get a job, land, and legacy.

^ idiot thinks I'm 350years old. I inherited nothing but a POS government that punishes me for the supposed sins of my fathers. Eff you ya weak POS.

Last edited:
Who the eff held you down dumb ass? Who? Name one effing person that held your dumb ass down. Your weak. You require government assistance to force people to hire you cause you are a POS that no one would hire without government mandate.

Where do you see me claim someone has held me down? I cant be held down. I have the knowledge to avoid that.

Youre weak. You needed 350 years of government assistance to make sure you could get a job, land, and legacy.

^ idiot thinks I'm 350years old. I inherited nothing.

^ idiot thinks I had to use AA

^ Idiot doesnt understand what legacy is.

You inherited the benefit of being white in a system controlled by white people. These people owned the resources, jobs, and a like mindset which you benefited from.

Last edited:

You inherited the benefit of being white in a system controlled by white people. These people owned the resources, jobs, and a like mindset which you benefited from.
White legacy? WTF is white legacy? What a racist POS you are that you measure legacy by skin color.

White legacy? WTF is white legacy? What a racist POS you are that you measure legacy by skin color.

^ idiot doesnt know what legacy is

^ idiot doesnt know what racist means.

^ idiot still has reading comprehension issues in spite of legacy

Legacy means an older style or system. The system set up 350 years ago was for the benefit of white males. Because of that white people were able to gain economic, scholastic, and social advantage. Pretending you have a hard time getting that can only mean 2 things. You are a lying POS or you are not that bright. From your post I'd have to assume both.

Last edited:
So you ask for proof and when you get it you start whining about it? :lol:

Why would my opinion change? They still use the same code words leading you uneducated white guys around by the nose and creating racial and class animosity. You specifically haven't showed me any reason to believe they have changed assuming your are a Rep. You want to fly the traitor flag and force people to accept it.

If you want to call being knowledgeable about what is fact preparation, I have no issue with that. Stop whining about things and educate yourself. You must be a kid because you dont seem to know much about anything when it comes to the things you value.

You didn't give me proof, you gave me a bunch of kiss-ass apologetics that doesn't mean diddly-squat. These are a bunch of asswipes who felt the need to run out there and apologize for something they had no need to apologize for, in an attempt to try and smoothe things over with you, but as we see, that plan didn't work. You simply twisted their apology around and use it against them. It's because you're like the fucking Palestinians, you have NO INTENTION of being peaceful. No matter what kind of good faith gesture you get, it's never going to be enough for you. That's why I say, fuck you! Go to hell! I'll fly whatever goddamn flag I want to, and if you want to try and stop me, go for it!

YOU are the idiot being led around by the nose, and it's been happening ever since the racist LBJ started implementing his purely racist policies of giving you shit because you're 'ignorant incapable black people'. Liberal racists are smart, they've learned they can keep you on the plantation by giving you a chicken for your pot now and then and patronizing your dumb ass. You're too stupid to realize how you've been duped. You've bought into the idea that you're just too ignorant and inferior to ever succeed without government constantly making things easier for you. The more they do, the more you expect and demand.

So you ask for proof and when you get it you start whining about it? :lol:

Why would my opinion change? They still use the same code words leading you uneducated white guys around by the nose and creating racial and class animosity. You specifically haven't showed me any reason to believe they have changed assuming your are a Rep. You want to fly the traitor flag and force people to accept it.

If you want to call being knowledgeable about what is fact preparation, I have no issue with that. Stop whining about things and educate yourself. You must be a kid because you dont seem to know much about anything when it comes to the things you value.

You didn't give me proof, you gave me a bunch of kiss-ass apologetics that doesn't mean diddly-squat. These are a bunch of asswipes who felt the need to run out there and apologize for something they had no need to apologize for, in an attempt to try and smoothe things over with you, but as we see, that plan didn't work. You simply twisted their apology around and use it against them. It's because you're like the fucking Palestinians, you have NO INTENTION of being peaceful. No matter what kind of good faith gesture you get, it's never going to be enough for you. That's why I say, fuck you! Go to hell! I'll fly whatever goddamn flag I want to, and if you want to try and stop me, go for it!

YOU are the idiot being led around by the nose, and it's been happening ever since the racist LBJ started implementing his purely racist policies of giving you shit because you're 'ignorant incapable black people'. Liberal racists are smart, they've learned they can keep you on the plantation by giving you a chicken for your pot now and then and patronizing your dumb ass. You're too stupid to realize how you've been duped. You've bought into the idea that you're just too ignorant and inferior to ever succeed without government constantly making things easier for you. The more they do, the more you expect and demand.

So the RNC chairmen are not proof? I dont know what would constitute proof then. Basically what you are saying is you are not going to accept anything and just dismiss it as an apology. Your refusal to see facts is noted. i wont waste my time with you anymore on this subject.

Let me ask you a question. Do you own a business?

I get to tell you whatever I want here, it's a free forum. While you're compiling your list, make sure to include policies of racism advocated by the Tea Party.

Okay, we can start with gerrymandering and voter ID laws. And in Mississippi, Teabaggers recently sent out poll watchers to watch the black community vote.

Those glitter loving hillbillies can always be trusted.

Democrats are guilty of far more gerrymandering than republicans. Voter ID laws are not racist in any way. There is nothing racist about poll watchers, it's been going on for centuries. These are things you bigots have turned into "racist" because your mission is to continue to divide people and pit them against each other. It's how you win elections when you're not cheating and stuffing the ballot boxes.

That's a complete lie, but I'll have to get into gerrymandering later. And yes, it's racist when you're only sending poll watchers to watch the black community vote, ding dong.

In Mississippi, Chris McDaniel refused to concede because he thinks it's unfair that the black community voted against him.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the past 20 years, the Republican party has done nothing but repeatedly shoot itself in the foot trying to appease people like you. They should learn to just forget about people like you because you're a racist piece of shit who will never change his stripes. People should be constantly reminded it was the Republican party who ended slavery, it was the Republican party who supported Civil Rights, and it has been the Republican party who has enabled black entrepreneurs to succeed and thrive in business the past 50 years instead of relegating them to a dependent class. They've never stood for slavery, segregation or racism. They don't divide people up into groups, stereotype them, and pit them against each other. That's what YOU do, that's what the DEMOCRATS do!

Okay, we can start with gerrymandering and voter ID laws. And in Mississippi, Teabaggers recently sent out poll watchers to watch the black community vote.

Democrats are guilty of far more gerrymandering than republicans. Voter ID laws are not racist in any way. There is nothing racist about poll watchers, it's been going on for centuries. These are things you bigots have turned into "racist" because your mission is to continue to divide people and pit them against each other. It's how you win elections when you're not cheating and stuffing the ballot boxes.

That's a complete lie, but I'll have to get into gerrymandering later. And yes, it's racist when you're only sending poll watchers to watch the black community vote, ding dong.

In Mississippi, Chris McDaniel refused to concede because he thinks it's unfair that the black community voted against him.

The ass injury was overwhelming. :lol:

And yes, it's racist when you're only sending poll watchers to watch the black community vote

No, it's not. Why would you oppose someone watching you vote? Is it because you can't CHEAT then? Stop crying "RACISM" every time something happens! It's annoying as fuck!

For the past 20 years, the Republican party has done nothing but repeatedly shoot itself in the foot trying to appease people like you. They should learn to just forget about people like you because you're a racist piece of shit who will never change his stripes. People should be constantly reminded it was the Republican party who ended slavery, it was the Republican party who supported Civil Rights, and it has been the Republican party who has enabled black entrepreneurs to succeed and thrive in business the past 50 years instead of relegating them to a dependent class. They've never stood for slavery, segregation or racism. They don't divide people up into groups, stereotype them, and pit them against each other. That's what YOU do, that's what the DEMOCRATS do!

Teh Republican party shot itself in the foot when they became the party of white men. How are they appeasing people of color and what makes you think I need to be appeased? They have already forgot about people of color.

I see you drunk some more of your Kool aid. Reps used to be the Dems. You keep forgetting about the Southern Strategy they admitted to that you dont want to believe....even though they admitted it. No Republican policy ever helped me become a businessman so you can save that lie. Stop whining. Its becoming embarrassing.

if a white person displays a confederate flag it is either an expression of southern pride/ heritage or a protest against black racism

What pride? You lost. You should be embarrassed.

Your heritage is one of slavery and black food.

Racism is a system based on race. Black people dont own the system therefore they cannot practice racism. They can be racist.

And yes, it's racist when you're only sending poll watchers to watch the black community vote

No, it's not. Why would you oppose someone watching you vote? Is it because you can't CHEAT then? Stop crying "RACISM" every time something happens! It's annoying as fuck!

Yes it is, Bubba Quantrill Cornpone. When you assume glitter-loving-white-trailer-trash can be trusted, but the black community can't...that's fucking racist. Now get out there and burn some crosses!

if a white person displays a confederate flag it is either an expression of southern pride/ heritage or a protest against black racism

Racism is a system based on race. Black people dont own the system therefore they cannot practice racism. They can be racist.

Obama and Holder are not white

6371388.gif

Obama and Holder are not white

Really? You are very perceptive dummy. You should start a thread on how they tricked everyone.

Don't Let the Demographics Change

( Ah, ah)
Oh, no, don't let the demographics change
(Ah, ah)
(Ah, ah)
My ideology's got a hole in it and I might look deranged
Oh yes, my ideology's got a hole in it and I might look deranged

There was a racist man and he had a racist smile
Had a racist sixpence and he walked a racist mile
Had a racist cat and he had a racist mouse
They all lived together in a racist little house

(Ah, ah)
(Ah, ah)
(Ah, ah)
My ideology's got a hole in it and I might look deranged

Well, this racist little man and his racist little smile
Took his racist sixpence and he walked a racist mile
Bought some racist nails and a racist little bat
Tried to fix his ideology with a rat-tat-tat-tat-tat

(Ah, ah)
(Ah, ah)
(Ah, ah)
My ideology's got a hole it and I might look deranged

Now this racist little man and his racist cat and mouse
They all live together in a racist little house
Has a racist door with a racist little latch
Has a racist roof with a racist little patch

(Ah, ah)
(Ah, ah)
(Ah, ah)
My ideology's got a hole it and I might look deranged

The ass injury was overwhelming. :lol:

This Chris McKKKDaniel's character, is now offering rewards for people who have information on "illegal black votes." LOL!

I get great pleasure from watching this whole ordeal play out.

Forum List

Back