The Concern for Global Warming in 1 Picture

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
How I feel...

lqzNf8U.jpg

When you boil it down to the rue this is what its about.

How others feel...

wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

That scale is actually an argument against believing in climate models, as we only have reliable temperature data going back 100-200 years or so. All other data in inferred from other sources.

What does that have to do withing in the OP?

I don't know, there was something bout planting trees, there's no need to plant when you preserve them like I do. It reduces my carbon footprint.

Planting trees is pointless. Got it...

wtf

you're right dork; the only "solution" is a global welath re-distribution scam called climate change; that taxes and places costly carbon reduction efforts on a handful of Western natins and leaves DIRTIER "developing" nations EXEMPT; such as the world's BIGGEST CARBON POLLUTER; CHINA
you're a joke dude

What does that have to do withing in the OP?

I don't know, there was something bout planting trees, there's no need to plant when you preserve them like I do. It reduces my carbon footprint.

wtf

Where I live they plant themselves. You may have heard about something called seeds? The trees drop the seeds, the animals and mother nature move the seeds about. The seeds catch root in dirt. The rain comes down. The seeds becomes a seedlings. Many of the seedlings get eaten by animals & bugs. Don't get upset it's just mother nature doing it's thing. Then the seedlings that make it to maturity get to become new trees.

Oddly libs don't understand this simple concept or get to anxious and run out to plant a bunch of trees in lines by hand. Those forests look funny.

wtf

http://m5.paperblog.com/i/62/627787/wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

Then why does your OP imply that it could save the planet?

Since you think planting trees is a waste I'm sure explaining something a little more complex would be a waste of time

wtf

http://m5.paperblog.com/i/62/627787/wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

Then why does your OP imply that it could save the planet?

Since you think planting trees is a waste I'm sure explaining something a little more complex would be a waste of time

Your ignorance is showing, where did I say anything was a waste? Come on the thread isn't that long, this should be simple, even for you.

How I feel...

lqzNf8U.jpg

When you boil it down to the rue this is what its about.

How others feel...

wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

As usual, it's everybody else...never YOU! If you are so upset about the horrible damage being caused by human beings, why are you still here? C'mon, prove to us how committed you are to saving the planet.

P.S. I have 200 acres of my own trees, a whole forest of trees...funny thing is, if I cut down some of my trees, they always seem to come back.

Forum List

Back