The Concern for Global Warming in 1 Picture

How I feel...

lqzNf8U.jpg

When you boil it down to the rue this is what its about.

How others feel...

wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

I live in on a Ranch with thousands of trees.

Where do you live?

Prolly in a city, where they chopped down 98% of all trees to make room for the city, then chopped down countless trees to build the city. Where pollution is incredibly high and energy is wasted on unmeasurable levels.

But remember it's the intellectual left that lives in cities and rednecks that live everywhere else.

How I feel...

lqzNf8U.jpg

How others feel...

wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

Facts...
The United States contains 8% of the world’s forests and according to the Food and Agricultural Organization,
“Forest growth nationally has exceeded harvest since the 1940s.
By 1997, forest growth exceeded harvest by 42 percent and the volume of forest growth was 380 percent greater than it had been in 1920."

Ironically, the East Coast has had the greatest gains even though it was the most heavily logged area by European settlers in the 17th century.

Read more at There are more trees in the US now than there were 100 years ago. - OMG Facts

MYTH:We're running out of trees.

FACT:We have more trees today than we had in 1970, on the first Earth Day even more than we had 70 years ago. In the middle of the last century, for example, Vermont, Massachusetts and Connecticut were about 35% forested; today they are 59%.

Myths and Facts about U.S. Forests

How I feel...

lqzNf8U.jpg

How others feel...

wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

Facts...
The United States contains 8% of the world’s forests and according to the Food and Agricultural Organization,
“Forest growth nationally has exceeded harvest since the 1940s.
By 1997, forest growth exceeded harvest by 42 percent and the volume of forest growth was 380 percent greater than it had been in 1920."

Ironically, the East Coast has had the greatest gains even though it was the most heavily logged area by European settlers in the 17th century.

Read more at There are more trees in the US now than there were 100 years ago. - OMG Facts

MYTH:We're running out of trees.

FACT:We have more trees today than we had in 1970, on the first Earth Day even more than we had 70 years ago. In the middle of the last century, for example, Vermont, Massachusetts and Connecticut were about 35% forested; today they are 59%.

Myths and Facts about U.S. Forests

But...we have to believe the myth. Otherwise, how could we be controlled without the ongoing Sturm und Drang dramas perpetuated by those who would rob us of all liberty and self sufficiency?

Man am I glad he posted about US forests since the US only gets their air from US trees

How I feel...

lqzNf8U.jpg

How others feel...

wifi-trees-L-E6Ybqa.jpeg

So we produce more CO2 that they use to create a stronger WiFi signal.

BTW, trees use any CO2 that can in order to create oxygen. It's called photosynthesis.

Look it up.

Some indoor pot growers use bottled CO2 to increase growth rapidly for example.

Furthermore we plant hundreds of acres of trees every year. They're called tree farms, and the lumber/paper industries use them as a "renewable" resource.

I would suggest there are more trees than ever in the US since we go out of our way to protect them from fire.

I don't have a link to back that up, but it would be pointless because bed wetters wouldn't believe it anyway.

Last edited:
Two problems with what your saying:

1)Trees aren't global warming. In fact, the warmer the planet gets, the better it is for trees.
2)There are more trees in North America now than there were when Columbus arrived. Why? Because when we cut down trees to use for lumber and other such products, we plant more. There is a monetary incentive for business to do this.

Two problems with what your saying:

1)Trees aren't global warming. In fact, the warmer the planet gets, the better it is for trees.

Who, besides you said that trees are global warming? The strawman army you keep by your side?

2)There are more trees in North America now than there were when Columbus arrived. Why? Because when we cut down trees to use for lumber and other such products, we plant more. There is a monetary incentive for business to do this.

Who, besides you is saying the opposite? Anyone? No? So who are you addressing then?

The Strawmen crowd?

Last edited:
Suppose the earth only has 300 years left at the current rate - so what? I'm good.

You wanna fight global warming? Crank up the AC!!!

I love this thread the repubs literally cannot address the topic. No Al Gore to make fun of. No talk of charts missing information or phony scientists paid for by oil companies.

When they cant change the subject they are rendered helpless :badgrin:

Congrats, are you done fingering your own asshole?

From your comments then, I take it that you are feeling upset about forests being cut down and and are feeling upset with people who buy land and become good stewards of it. Is that all this thread is about? Your inability to balance your hate for conservatives who live in the country with your love for trees that you don't get a chance to see cause you live in libtardia?

Lets get this logic straight. You think I'm upset about forests being cut down and that leads you to believe I also hate that you are taking care of the land? Because I hate trees? :cuckoo:

This is you making a strawman. You ignore the OP and instead claim that liberals want to live in high rises based on...the pile of straw you have and your inability to discuss the topic. So instead of talking about the OP you talk about how much land you got like that has something to do with anything. It doesnt. :lol:

Cutting down 50% of our forests is unsustainable. Do you have a comment on that?

Or do you want a old pair of pants to make your next strawman?

Your comment to the conservative who is stewarding his land was to accuse him of having his finger up his ass. If that was meant as a compliment, my apologies for miss-representing your statement as an insult. Otherwise it wasn't a strawman. You pick, was finger up his ass an insult or not?

My response to your cutting down 50% statement apparently went over your haid. I've cut down over 50% of the trees on my property over the last 12 years. I have more trees now than I had at the start. Given my explanation of how seeds work, are you still confused about my response?

Last edited:
From your comments then, I take it that you are feeling upset about forests being cut down and and are feeling upset with people who buy land and become good stewards of it. Is that all this thread is about? Your inability to balance your hate for conservatives who live in the country with your love for trees that you don't get a chance to see cause you live in libtardia?

Lets get this logic straight. You think I'm upset about forests being cut down and that leads you to believe I also hate that you are taking care of the land? Because I hate trees? :cuckoo:

This is you making a strawman. You ignore the OP and instead claim that liberals want to live in high rises based on...the pile of straw you have and your inability to discuss the topic. So instead of talking about the OP you talk about how much land you got like that has something to do with anything. It doesnt. :lol:

Cutting down 50% of our forests is unsustainable. Do you have a comment on that?

Your comment to the conservative who is stewarding his land was to accuse him of having his finger up his ass. If that was meant as a compliment, my apologies for miss-representing your statement as an insult. Otherwise it wasn't a strawman. You pick, was finger up his ass an insult or not?

That was meant as saying stop pleasuring yourself about what you have....no one cares

My response to your cutting down 50% statement apparently went over your haid. I've cut down over 50% of the trees on my property over the last 12 years. I have more trees now than I had at the start. Given my explanation of how seeds work, are you still confused about my response?

No I'm confused as to why you believe your land represents what is happening to the worlds forests.

Notice how immediately these two pics make assumptions, one by trimming the 4.6 billion years to 46 years. OHHHHHH NOOOO!! we caused all of this in just one minute. Boo hoo hoo. And then, its on to magically transforming these trees into wifi towers so we can relate to the youngsters today. Boo hoo hoo.

Notice how immediately these two pics make assumptions, one by trimming the 4.6 billion years to 46 years. OHHHHHH NOOOO!! we caused all of this in just one minute. Boo hoo hoo. And then, its on to magically transforming these trees into wifi towers so we can relate to the youngsters today. Boo hoo hoo.

Your right and when it says we've been here for 4 hours you really believe that too!!!! Boo hoo comprehension.

Then its a totally different picture which you thought transformed but there are 2 pictures!!! Boo hoo vision

Your right and when it says we've been here for 4 hours you really believe that too!!!! Boo hoo comprehension.

Then its a totally different picture which you thought transformed but there are 2 pictures!!! Boo hoo vision

I told you I was sobbing.... Come on CC, this is hilarious!!! You really don't see the transparency here. It's elementary. Lol!! You're trying though. That's the important thing. Lol!!

That was meant as saying stop pleasuring yourself about what you have....no one cares

No I'm confused as to why you believe your land represents what is happening to the worlds forests.

Do you really think trees only grow on my land?

. Forest Fact: U.S. Forest Ownership Acres Stable

USFS/FIA

The acreage of all private and public forests have remained the same over the last half century. The area of productive unreserved forest and (timberland) has remained stable for the last 50 years. The reserved (timberlands where cutting is not allowed) are actually increasing.

U.S. Forest Facts | Forestry Trend Data in the United States

Forum List

Back