The Coming CIVIL WAR!

Maybe provide an overview for us?

I don't have an available hour it would take to re-watch the video and type out a summary. You're the one seeking the information and asking the question--this is not my issue, I just happened to notice your thread in the "active topics" box and thought I'd give you the link to the video because I remembered watching it when it was posted in a similar thread on this topic about a month ago. There were posts in that thread that discussed some of the points made in the video, so perhaps you could do a search and read that thread. Unless, of course, you're not actually looking for answers, and just want to stir the pot.
Well, I assumed you could provide a sentence or two as a synopsis on something you posted. I'd think you'd be able to do that.

That's fine, thanks anyway.

If the left continues to try to criminalize--not just demonize, but criminalize--anyone who disagrees with them, eventually there will be civil war. Examples:

* Trying to get people fined or jailed for not wanting their kids to go transgender.
* Trying to make criticism of homosexuality and transgenderism punishable "hate speech."
* Trying to force churches to host gay ceremonies and trying to get their pastors fined or jailed if they resist.
* Trying to confiscate the guns of law-abiding citizens under various pretenses.
* Trying to get conservative athletes, actors, executives, etc., fired for expressing their beliefs.
* Trying to get gun rights groups put on terrorist watch lists and/or categorized as terrorist groups.
* Blaming Antifa-initiated violence against conservatives on conservatives.

Load of BS.

Hey, how's THAT for a dramatic thread title, huh?

Anyway, it may be my imagination, but it seems like the frequency of veiled and unveiled threats of a coming Civil War are increasing, so I'd like to see if we can specific. Enough generalities, let's set serious.

What would a post-Civil War America actually LOOK like?

Based on what I've read, I can think of only three goals the Civil Warsters (?) might have:

1. Enough dead Democrats so that Republicans would win all the elections and we'd have one-party rule

2. People are living in such fear of the "patriots" with the guns that they vote Republican to save their fucking lives

3. Giving the "patriots" some land so that they can be patriots there. Give it a name like, uh, TRUMP.

If we go with #3, some decisions would need to be made. Obviously the West Coast would not work, nor the Northeast. Plus, it would be better if we kept the new countries contiguous for logistical reasons. Looking at the map below, maybe the "patriots" would like something like Texas (obviously you'd have to get rid of a shitload of brown people), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Kentucky, something like that. I'd personally be willing to throw in Utah, but Arizona and New Mexico would be problematic.

Anyway -- thoughts?

800px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png
We had two civil wars-the one you know and 1968. Burning cities, college uprisings, civil rights battles, VietNam War, Democrat convention, MLK,RFK assassinations, 3 way presidential election, Tet Offensive, and Black Panthers. But, we are still here.

Come on, quit playing games. I gave three examples. Get specific, if you can.

What are you specific examples? Listen punk, I participate in many forums so be patient, meh neegah.
Stormfront, and the Daily Stormer don't count as forums.

And quit using racial slurs punk.

If the left continues to try to criminalize--not just demonize, but criminalize--anyone who disagrees with them, eventually there will be civil war. Examples:

* Trying to get people fined or jailed for not wanting their kids to go transgender.
* Trying to make criticism of homosexuality and transgenderism punishable "hate speech."
* Trying to force churches to host gay ceremonies and trying to get their pastors fined or jailed if they resist.
* Trying to confiscate the guns of law-abiding citizens under various pretenses.
* Trying to get conservative athletes, actors, executives, etc., fired for expressing their beliefs.
* Trying to get gun rights groups put on terrorist watch lists and/or categorized as terrorist groups.
Okay, so what will be the goal of this civil war? In your vision, what would be the result?

I gave three possible examples in the OP. Do you agree with any of them, do you have another one?

I can't get you folks to answer.

Anyway, it may be my imagination, but it seems like the frequency of veiled and unveiled threats of a coming Civil War are increasing, so I'd like to see if we can specific. Enough generalities, let's set serious.

Based on what I've read, I can think of only three goals the Civil Warsters (?) might have:

1. Enough dead Democrats so that Republicans would win all the elections and we'd have one-party rule

2. People are living in such fear of the "patriots" with the guns that they vote Republican to save their fucking lives

3. Giving the "patriots" some land so that they can be patriots there. Give it a name like, uh, TRUMP.

If we go with #3, some decisions would need to be made. Obviously the West Coast would not work, nor the Northeast. Plus, it would be better if we kept the new countries contiguous for logistical reasons. Looking at the map below, maybe the "patriots" would like something like Texas (obviously you'd have to get rid of a shitload of brown people), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Kentucky, something like that. I'd personally be willing to throw in Utah, but Arizona and New Mexico would be problematic.

Anyway -- thoughts?

We had two civil wars-the one you know and 1968. Burning cities, college uprisings, civil rights battles, VietNam War, Democrat convention, MLK,RFK assassinations, 3 way presidential election, Tet Offensive, and Black Panthers. But, we are still here.
The black panthers were part of no war. In 1968 the problem was Vietnam and whites not wanting every else to have the same rights as they had.

Okay, so what will be the goal of this civil war? In your vision, what would be the result?

I gave three possible examples in the OP. Do you agree with any of them, do you have another one?

I can't get you folks to answer.

You're not going to get an answer. You will get trolled to death.

Anyway -- thoughts?

The black panthers were part of no war. In 1968 the problem was Vietnam and whites not wanting every else to have the same rights as they had.
You seem to think that all the white people and all the ethnic groups within were all in the same big boat. Not true. Perhaps better then African Americans back then, but not treated the same.

Anyway -- thoughts?

The Black Panthers hid behind Trump during the draft. Are you white? How could you know what they want? I think you suffer from a persecution complex-we'll help you-keep posting.

We need to think of a new name though, Mac. The civil war has already been done. Why are internal wars called civil. They're not civil.
That's true, but most of the threats I read here do involve violence, and so I'm wondering if the civil war I keep hearing about would be something like the original.
The people here talking about a civil war mean a race war. They believe every white person in America will take up arms with them to create a white homeland. They really overestimate things.

We need to think of a new name though, Mac. The civil war has already been done. Why are internal wars called civil. They're not civil.
That's true, but most of the threats I read here do involve violence, and so I'm wondering if the civil war I keep hearing about would be something like the original.
The people here talking about a civil war mean a race war. They believe every white person in America will take up arms with them to create a white homeland. They really overestimate things.
I would NOT be for that.

Actually, if you can't summarize the main ideas of your video, it means you haven't understood it and it clearly doesn't reflect your views, since you don't appear to have any, except shooting people who piss you off.

Well OldLady, where do I begin. It's not my video, and as I clearly stated in the post linking the video, I do not even endorse the "civil war" theory, I just happened to see the video in another thread on this exact topic about a month ago, and it happened to address some of the questions Mac was asking. I've never once claimed to want to "shoot people." You'd know all of this if you actually read more than the first sentence of my post you quoted, including the post where I linked the video. I had thought you to be a somewhat reasonable poster, even if I didn't agree with your positions, but this post disappointingly suggests otherwise.

Anyway -- thoughts?

You seem to think that all the white people and all the ethnic groups within were all in the same big boat. Not true. Perhaps better then African Americans back then, but not treated the same.

I saw 1968 brother. I think nothing of the sort. The ink on the 1965 civil rights act was barely dry in 1968.

Anyway -- thoughts?

I saw 1968 brother. I think nothing of the sort. The ink on the 1965 civil rights act was barely dry in 1968.
Again not all white people were treated the same all over this nation. I do not compare that to African Americans.

Anyway -- thoughts?

The Black Panthers hid behind Trump during the draft. Are you white? How could you know what they want? I think you suffer from a persecution complex-we'll help you-keep posting.

You think wrong. I was around in 1968 and you didn't include J. Edgar Hoover, the KKK and other white groups when you mention 1968. Civil rights should not have been part of a war unless you're saying whites opposed it. You ask am I white, that's a stupid question. Blacks don't get to be isolated from whites to the extent of not learning how whites see things. And in usual fashion a group that worked to help the black community is accused of something negative. I'm not the one suffering. You are.

Anyway -- thoughts?

Again not all white people were treated the same all over this nation. I do not compare that to African Americans.

All whites not being treated the same didn't stop most whites from opposing/not abiding by laws passed as result of the civil rights act during that time.

Anyway -- thoughts?

I'll respond before reading all the other posts. What we need right now is to divide this country right down the middle from north to south. One side will be the Republican side and the other the Democrat. It will be decided based on a national vote who gets what side. People in the middle will have to decide which side they wish to live on.

It's the only way for this country to survive because every year, we Americans are drifting further and further apart. There is almost no middle ground now and it's only going to get worse.

So in essence we will have two United States of America's. On the Republican side, we will build a big beautiful Trump wall to keep the Democrats out. We will each have our own government and Constitution for that side to live from. Because most of the businesses would move to the Republican side due to lower taxes and regulation, like immigration, we may consider issuing work permits for Democrats to come over and work. But that's it. Work, and don't bitch.

Forum List

Back