The Coming CIVIL WAR!

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Hey, how's THAT for a dramatic thread title, huh?

Anyway, it may be my imagination, but it seems like the frequency of veiled and unveiled threats of a coming Civil War are increasing, so I'd like to see if we can specific. Enough generalities, let's set serious.

What would a post-Civil War America actually LOOK like?

Based on what I've read, I can think of only three goals the Civil Warsters (?) might have:

1. Enough dead Democrats so that Republicans would win all the elections and we'd have one-party rule

2. People are living in such fear of the "patriots" with the guns that they vote Republican to save their fucking lives

3. Giving the "patriots" some land so that they can be patriots there. Give it a name like, uh, TRUMP.

If we go with #3, some decisions would need to be made. Obviously the West Coast would not work, nor the Northeast. Plus, it would be better if we kept the new countries contiguous for logistical reasons. Looking at the map below, maybe the "patriots" would like something like Texas (obviously you'd have to get rid of a shitload of brown people), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Kentucky, something like that. I'd personally be willing to throw in Utah, but Arizona and New Mexico would be problematic.

Anyway -- thoughts?

800px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png

Anyway -- thoughts?

We're a failed system with pissed off people looking for targets

said targets are actively being foisted upon the populace ,by the powers that be

historically repetitive of our nature, and none of it will make any sense to folks 50 years from now

~S~

Are Europeans whose ancestors would not think twice about killing an inferior savage who attacked them doing anything about their invasion and replacement? No. The genocidal invasion of the West is well underway unless some radical awaking occurs.

These civil war threads bring out the worst in our resident "patriots". They post their sad, masturbatory mass murder fantasies and then wonder why everyone else thinks they are un-American scumbags.

I am confident I can survive in the upcoming war. Like most here, I’ve got all the training needed from watching Red Dawn.

These civil war threads bring out the worst in our resident "patriots". They post their sad, masturbatory mass murder fantasies and then wonder why everyone else thinks they are un-American scumbags.

Did you climax while posting that?

I'd just like some specifics for a change.
You want specifics from the "patriots"? They can't even explain who will do the actual fighting as they all see themselves as the general and never the cannon fodder.

There will be no civil war... the wet dreams of little boys with big guns and tiny pee-pees notwithstanding.

You want specifics from the "patriots"? They can't even explain who will do the actual fighting as they all see themselves as the general and never the cannon fodder.
Well, maybe just some degree of evidence that they've thought this through a bit.
An interesting experiment.
I think it's the #1 value a message board like this offers. Ask questions, see what people are really thinking, protected by the anonymity of the internet.

Hey, how's THAT for a dramatic thread title, huh?

Anyway, it may be my imagination, but it seems like the frequency of veiled and unveiled threats of a coming Civil War are increasing, so I'd like to see if we can specific. Enough generalities, let's set serious.

What would a post-Civil War America actually LOOK like?

Based on what I've read, I can think of only three goals the Civil Warsters (?) might have:

1. Enough dead Democrats so that Republicans would win all the elections and we'd have one-party rule

2. People are living in such fear of the "patriots" with the guns that they vote Republican to save their fucking lives

3. Giving the "patriots" some land so that they can be patriots there. Give it a name like, uh, TRUMP.

If we go with #3, some decisions would need to be made. Obviously the West Coast would not work, nor the Northeast. Plus, it would be better if we kept the new countries contiguous for logistical reasons. Looking at the map below, maybe the "patriots" would like something like Texas (obviously you'd have to get rid of a shitload of brown people), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee and Kentucky, something like that. I'd personally be willing to throw in Utah, but Arizona and New Mexico would be problematic.

Anyway -- thoughts?

4. The country broken up into 6 or 7 smaller countries with a "EU" style defense and trading pact, but with less rules.

The idea that we are a "United" group is a joke anymore, we have become too large and too disparate to stay one united group forever. I see a breakdown somewhere along these lines but feel free to tweak it some.

upload_2019-7-5_6-8-42.png

Forum List

Back