The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

All roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats...
“It is disturbing that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance courts rubber-stamped the Carter Page spy warrants and held not one hearing on these extraordinary requests to spy on the Trump team. Perhaps the court can now hold hearings on how justice was corrupted by material omissions that Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC, a conflicted Bruce Ohr, a compromised Christopher Steele, and anti-Trumper Peter Strzok were all behind the ‘intelligence’ used to persuade the courts to approve the FISA warrants that targeted the Trump team.”
The Clinton corruption machine has completely unraveled. We know everything we need to know. Too bad they will never be brought to justice.

BREAKING: JUDICIAL WATCH BOMBSHELL=> FISA Court Held NO HEARINGS on Carter Page Warrants

Any day now my little statist, any day now...

2gz7qm.jpg

Yeah, but fat chance of it producing anything. No matter what is revealed, everybody will just shrug their shoulders and tell is it's yesterdays news.

Yep...
The Left is untouchable now......because good men did nothing for too long.
That's why only people on the Right get these special counsel investigations even after all the crap Hillary did.....nothing.

And man do they love rubbing our faces in it....makes them giddy with joy and excitement

If you don't think the government is already gone.........

We have the most corruption ever taking place now Trump and his team playing kiss ass with Russians ,,trump making million from his presidency etc etc

And yet even with ALL the media and the Special Counsel, there's STILL no evidence.....

Wow...must be nice being a Lefty where only the opposition can EVER be guilty...even before there's any evidence (and no matter WHAT you corrupt Lefties do).

Now THAT's Liberty and Justice for ALL (who are on the Left)

2gz7qm.jpg

Look at you, defending Bitchlary to the end. Dumb ass.

come on, even you are not that stupid. I defended nobody! I just laughing my ass off at the statist known as [email protected] now I am laughing at your little statist ass as well!

You're a Prog. It is what it is.

And you are a brainless idiot that was born without a sense of humor or irony. What a shitty life you must live

2gz7qm.jpg

come on, even you are not that stupid. I defended nobody! I just laughing my ass off at the statist known as [email protected] now I am laughing at your little statist ass as well!

And you are a brainless idiot that was born without a sense of humor or irony. What a shitty life you must live

I'm good, you're a punk who has ego wrapped up in online persona. You don't like that I consistently beat your ass. You actually think that when you call someone a "statist" it actually means something? All it means is that your intellect is limited.

2gz7qm.jpg

I'm good, you're a punk who has ego wrapped up in online persona. You don't like that I consistently beat your ass. You actually think that when you call someone a "statist" it actually means something? All it means is that your intellect is limited.

It is so cute you call this beating my ass. Spoken like a true internet badass. I bet all your little middle school friends are so impressed with you.

It is so cute you call this beating my ass. Spoken like a true internet badass. I bet all your little middle school friends are so impressed with you.

You poor boy, we both know you've backed away from meeting ;)

Thank God for Judicial Watch and the work they do. This is indisputable proof that Bill Clinton pulled favors to have the government cover up evidence.
Lawyers for the FBI revealed the existence of the documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act Request from government watchdog group Judicial Watch. The new development comes after the FBI previously told the group that no documents related to the June 27, 2016, meeting existed.
FBI reveals existence of documents related to Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting after they tried to hide them

The trouble is that the DOJ did not make the final decision. Loretta Lynch said she would abide by Comey's recommendation. There is still no evidence it was anything but a chance meeting and no evidence the case was even discussed as the FBI had not completed its investigation.

The Obama's and the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in U.S. history. Putting two of them together was only going to result in super corruption. And that's exactly what it did. And despite the left's best efforts to deny, deny, deny, the American people are completely aware of the Clinton Corruption Machine. They couldn't stomach any more of it. Enter, President Trump.

It is inexcusable, unforgivable, and downright evil that we would surrender such a critical (not to mention, deadly) material so that Hillary and Bill could get unimaginably wealthy.

FBN's Dobbs: Uranium One 'May Well Turn Out To Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History' - Breitbart

Shep Smith has thoroughly debunked it. Maybe Dobbs needs to listen to Fox News.

2gz7qm.jpg

You know the irony here, Doc? I ended post #161 with (and I quote) “Too bad they will never be brought to justice”. And Gulping Gayturd posts his really not funny little meme in post #162.

As a welfare queen, he not only worships the Clinton’s, but he also tries to get a rise out of people here on USMB (because he doesn’t work a job so he has nothing else to do). Just ignore him like everyone else here does. The dill hole actually said that nobody could know the effects of the Trump Tax Cuts yet because we just paid 2017 taxes in April and those cuts weren’t in effect yet. Dude - you can’t make this shit up (and I’m not). Because he’s a welfare queen who doesn’t hold a job, he had no clue that taxes come out of each and every paycheck. He thought tax payers paid them once a year in April. :laugh:

And you are a brainless idiot that was born without a sense of humor or irony.
Only Gulping Gay Turd could post something that stupid and then whine that nobody is laughing about it. Queer boi, it wasn’t even a little funny. It was just dumb. Only a 19 year old trailer park dweller would find that comical. :eusa_doh:

There is still no evidence it was anything but a chance meeting...
Uh-uh. And there is “still no evidence” that O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. :laugh:

Dude...just stop already. We get it. You’re a hard-core leftist and you’ll support them no matter how much corruption and illegal activity they engage in. But denying reality is just absurd. It happened. It wasn’t “chance” anymore than the documents “didn’t” exist. It was corruption at the highest level. The Dumbocrats controlled the executive branch and there was no way they were going to allow their nominee to be charged with anything. I’m sure 90% of the Republicans would have done the same damn thing. That’s what makes the federal government so disgusting. You attempting to deny and defend it is just silly and stupid.

The Obama's and the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in U.S. history. Putting two of them together was only going to result in super corruption. And that's exactly what it did. And despite the left's best efforts to deny, deny, deny, the American people are completely aware of the Clinton Corruption Machine. They couldn't stomach any more of it. Enter, President Trump.

It is inexcusable, unforgivable, and downright evil that we would surrender such a critical (not to mention, deadly) material so that Hillary and Bill could get unimaginably wealthy.

FBN's Dobbs: Uranium One 'May Well Turn Out To Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History' - Breitbart

Shep Smith has thoroughly debunked it. Maybe Dobbs needs to listen to Fox News.
One cannot “debunk” fact. There is not one single item reported on about the Clinton’s - Uranium One scandal that was not 100% accurate and indisputable.

Forum List

Back