The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

Thank God for Judicial Watch and the work they do. This is indisputable proof that Bill Clinton pulled favors to have the government cover up evidence.
Lawyers for the FBI revealed the existence of the documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act Request from government watchdog group Judicial Watch. The new development comes after the FBI previously told the group that no documents related to the June 27, 2016, meeting existed.
FBI reveals existence of documents related to Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting after they tried to hide them
The Clinton's are corrupt?! I'm shocked! Next thing you'll tell me is that Hillary is crooked.

While the left attempts to twist, bend, and snake their way into absurd accusations of violations of the Emoluments Clause by President Trump, Hillary Clinton had an actual, text book (and monumental) violation of the Emoluments Clause as Secretary of State. It is far past time she is brought up on criminal charges.
According to The Hill, the FBI, “obtained an eyewitness account – backed by documents –indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation.” Even worse, that was “during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.”
Hillary Clinton sold the national security and best interests of the United States to Russia just so she could get wealthy. Unimaginable greed. The women is pure evil. Sickening.

Dan Gainor: Media won't touch Russian uranium story tied to Hillary, and other epic journalism disasters
You have evidence?
I thought there were 6? Depts involved?
Ever thought of fact checking?
No evidence of anything, just in your made up mind

Thank God for Judicial Watch and the work they do. This is indisputable proof that Bill Clinton pulled favors to have the government cover up evidence.
Lawyers for the FBI revealed the existence of the documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act Request from government watchdog group Judicial Watch. The new development comes after the FBI previously told the group that no documents related to the June 27, 2016, meeting existed.
FBI reveals existence of documents related to Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting after they tried to hide them

Patriot, the last refuge of the scoundel. But then I guess breitbart, judicial watch, Dan, who formed a whole empire to prove the rush liberal media never mentioned Sam Johnson.
I know all the ken Starr's of the ages are not as smart as you mr patriot but why hasn't hill ever been charged with anything?
And remind us what did you do for 911 survivors and African kids?
A big fat ZERO!
As for the uranium garbage
FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
But then I guess snopes is a liberal plot too.
Pathetic

The Clinton's are corrupt?! I'm shocked! Next thing you'll tell me is that Hillary is crooked.
Well named mr meathead.
I always learn something from your phd posts
And how many lawsuits have you brought legal genius?

Who gives a shit about the Clintons anymore?
Anyone who has the slightest respect for the rule of law. Clearly that eliminates progressives.
You know what they say about opinions, like aholes, everybody has one.
Any actual examples legal genius where she has been tried?
35 years of service, even you should be able to produce details

Mmm, in your small ind I guess.
Evidence???

Not really. Just very strange is all.

After that little meeting talking about their grandchildren (which Lynch has none) she announced she would proceed with whatever recommendations that the FBI director makes. Innocent enough on the surface, but it's really never been done before. The investigative organization just investigates--not recommends charges if any. That's up to the AG and her decision alone.

So I guess my questions would be, if this is not normal protocol, how did Lynch know that Comey was going to make any suggestions in the first place? Hmmmmmm.

Yeah, I can see what that discussion on the plane was about now. Lynch was on the hook and needed a way out. Bill told her what to say in public so that nobody blamed her for not prosecuting. She had no idea what Comey was going to come up with (AHEMMM). So she was merely keeping her promise on how to proceed with the case.

Sickening corruption and coverup by the Barack Insane Obama and his administration...
An American businessman who worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential witness was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from telling Congress about conversations and transactions he witnessed related to the Russian nuclear industry's efforts to win favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton and influence Obama administration decisions, his lawyer tells The Hill.

“All of the information about this corruption has not come out,” she said in an interview Tuesday. “And so my client, the same part of my client that made him go into the FBI in the first place, says, 'This is wrong. What should I do about it?'"
If President Trump had a shred of integrity, he would instruct his Justice Department to bring both Barack Insane Obama and Hitlery Clinton up on criminal charges. Sadly, he will play the political game like everyone else.

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says
Barack insane?
Obvious where you are coming from mr white boy
And where is the uppity nixxer and where are you genius?
Irritating isn't it.
Is this your life whining about Hillary and Obama?
Pretty empty

Here is the true "Russian Collusion". Funny how the left isn't talking about this 24x7.

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before uranium deal
Ridiculous bulshit as usual from the propaganda machine and the dupes. This has all been investigated and it's ridiculous.
The FBI told you?
I'm still looking for facts
Apologies, I missed it, knees news and hannity.
A hoot from the sexual abuse channel.
Did you contribute to the $30mm sex payoff?

Strange how all hills Vince Foster, uranium etc have been debunked.
Strange how progressives claim things which have never been "debunked" have been "debunked". :uhh:
Nothing has ever gotten anywhere near a courtroom and for you to deny it means your a conspiracy Nut Job right-wing brainwashed functional moron LOL. By definition. Change the channel.

No problems with dons shut down and fined foundation. And his fake college he had to repay $40000?
I have a big problem with those things. But you want to know the difference? President Trump screwed people in the private sector who voluntarily went into business transactions with him.

Hitlery Clinton screwed all of America because she cheated people in the public sector. I never voluntarily agreed to anything with Hitlery Clinton. Hell, she wasn't even elected. She was appointed. And she fucked the American people so she could get filthy rich.

Funny how you cheer that shit, but lose your mind if someone does the same thing in the private sector. :cuckoo:

Any actual examples legal genius where she has been tried?
No sweetie. That's the point. The corruption ensures she will never be tried. It doesn't mean she's not guilty of the crimes. It just means her money and her connection ensures she has a blank check to break the law.

Adolf Hitler was never charged with anything either. I suppose he was just a selfless "public servant" in your mind too? Good grief sweetie...go play with Barbie's or something. You're so far out of your league here. Your grammar is atrocious (another inner city Clintonite no doubt), your sentences are fragmented, and your knowledge of the issues is pitiful.

35 years of service, even you should be able to produce details
35 years of "service"? Is that what you call selling her public officer for hundreds of millions of dollars, astounding corruption, and lust for power? Mmmm....most people would call it "unimaginable evil".

No problems with dons shut down and fined foundation. And his fake college he had to repay $40000?
I have a big problem with those things. But you want to know the difference? President Trump screwed people in the private sector who voluntarily went into business transactions with him.

Hitlery Clinton screwed all of America because she cheated people in the public sector. I never voluntarily agreed to anything with Hitlery Clinton. Hell, she wasn't even elected. She was appointed. And she fucked the American people so she could get filthy rich.

Funny how you cheer that shit, but lose your mind if someone does the same thing in the private sector. :cuckoo:
Total b******* only on Fox Rush Limbaugh etc for the dupes... Surely we have plenty of them.

Forum List

Back