The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

Oh snowflake...this is so weak.

1. Glenn Beck really is the “paragon of truth”

2. Your “PunditFact” is left-wing propaganda

3. The third quote listed (from 2010) is an egregious lie. Glenn Beck’s guest said that. I know - I was watching that day. I remember it well. Trying to attribute that quote to Beck is vintage left-wing propaganda.

4. Glenn Beck is neither a reporter nor the editor for The Blaze. Why do you point to Y when we’re takking about Z? If you want to prove that The Blaze is unreliable - then you will need to provide articles from the The Blaze along with verifiable facts that shows they reported misinformation.

Take your time...I’ll wait. :popcorn:
I have a life.
Not too much time, lunch with daughter in 30 min.
This horrific George soros lie enough?
Glenn Beck's Horrific Lie | HuffPost

it was irans money darlin
Perhaps you could explain something to the class?
  • If it was Iran’s money anyway, why did it take 40 years to give it back to them?
  • Why was it given back at the exact same time Iran gave us our hostages back?
  • Why wasn’t it wired transferred like all funds would be (especially of that extreme amount)?
  • Why was it sent in the middle of the night, in unmarked crates, on an unmarked aircraft?
See...if there was nothing illegal and unethical with that money...none of that happens. None of it. The money is securely wire transferred. Placing it in unmarked crates on an unmarked air craft in the middle of the night left it open to being stolen. Or the plane hijacked. Or...what if the plane had crashed?
Its all explained here.

Basically, its related to the hostage crisis, and a claims tribunal which dragged on for decades. In 1983, Iran had paid the US nearly a billion dollars, but the US kept that $400 million from iran.

Quit it with the actual facts.
Our old white benefits sucking old white farts respew knees news

3. The third quote listed (from 2010) is an egregious lie. Glenn Beck’s guest said that. I know - I was watching that day. I remember it well. Trying to attribute that quote to Beck is vintage left-wing propaganda.

4. Glenn Beck is neither a reporter nor the editor for The Blaze. Why do you point to Y when we’re takking about Z? If you want to prove that The Blaze is unreliable - then you will need to provide articles from the The Blaze along with verifiable facts that shows they reported misinformation.

I might listen if you knew who the original snowflakes were
I get it Glenn beck is a paragon
My facts are left prop?
I'm still waiting for the fat boy misdeeds
If you want to prove that The Blaze is unreliable - then you will need to provide articles from the The Blaze along with verifiable facts that shows they reported misinformation.

• If it was Iran’s money anyway, why did it take 40 years to give it back to them?
  • Why wasn’t it wired transferred like all funds would be (especially of that extreme amount)?
  • Why was it sent in the middle of the night, in unmarked crates, on an unmarked aircraft?
See...if there was nothing illegal and unethical with that money...none of that happens. None of it. The money is securely wire transferred. Placing it in unmarked crates on an unmarked air craft in the middle of the night left it open to being stolen. Or the plane hijacked. Or...what if the plane had crashed?
Its all explained here.

Basically, its related to the hostage crisis, and a claims tribunal which dragged on for decades. In 1983, Iran had paid the US nearly a billion dollars, but the US kept that $400 million from iran.
Yeah...it’s “explained” by left-wing nitwits such as yourself. It’s called propaganda. It takes a monumental idiot to buy into it. Nobody is “returning” money from 45 years ago. And...it sure as hell doesn’t get sent in unmarked crates on an unmarked plane. AND....all of that sure as hell doesn’t happen to just coincidentally coincide with the moment hostages are released.

Just stop already. You’re embarrassing yourself. Have an ounce of self-respect, for God sakes.

I have a life.
I do too. And yet I’m able to deal only in facts backed up with links. “I have a life” is a terrible excuse for why you choose to lie.
I have two daughters that I have lunch with - and yet I’m able to deal only in facts backed up with links. “Lunch with daughter” is a terrible excuse for why you choose to lie.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/glenn-becks-horrific-lie_b_782659.html
No. No that horrific “lie” is not nearly enough. For two reasons:

1. You claimed The Blaze was untrustworthy. Glenn Beck is neither a reporter nor an editor for The Blaze. Therefore, pointing at him as “proof” that The Blaze is untrustworthy is like pointing at Adolf Hitler deeds as “proof” that Obama was an evil dictator.

2. George Soros is on record calling his time working for the Nazis “the best time of his life”. Here is the indisputable audio. You can apologize to Glenn Beck and The Blaze whenever you’re ready.

Its all explained here.

Yeah...it’s “explained” by left-wing nitwits such as yourself. It’s called propaganda. It takes a monumental idiot to buy into it. Nobody is “returning” money from 45 years ago. And...it sure as hell doesn’t get sent in unmarked crates on an unmarked plane. AND....all of that sure as hell doesn’t happen to just coincidentally coincide with the moment hostages are released.

Just stop already. You’re embarrassing yourself. Have an ounce of self-respect, for God sakes.
Why the $400 Million Wasn’t Ransom

The deal’s defenders insist that the financial negotiations were totally separate from both the nuclear deal and the hostage talks, and were led by three separate teams. It’s impossible to verify or refute that information.

A stronger argument is that the U.S. had to make a big payment to Iran because of a 35-year-old deal for weapons that were never received. It wasn’t a matter of if, but when and how much. Washington was worried that the tribunal would impose a payment of several billion dollars, as Tehran demanded, and grabbed the opportunity to settle for the $1.7 billion as part of a overall pact at the same time Iran was benefiting from the nuclear agreement.

It’s also reasonable to ask why Iran would release hostages in exchange for $400 million, when—according to the deal’s defenders—it was bound to get at least that amount from the Hague anyway, and could keep the hostages to boot. Of course, it’s impossible to verify if Tehran was truly convinced a bigger, though later, settlement was likely. Still, it’s clear that the payout from the $400 million dispute was coming, and would happen with or without a release of hostages.

“This was not a quid pro quo for hostages,” says Barbara Slavin, acting director of the Future of Iran Initiative at the Atlantic Council. “It was an opportunity for countries with no diplomatic relations to clear away a number of diplomatic disputes. For the U.S, it was important to get back the detained Americans, and the Iranians wanted their seven citizens out of jail.”

Slavin adds that most of the recent coverage of the U.S.-Iran dealings ignores the importance of the prisoner exchange.

According to Sick: “It was all taken care of at the same time, through separate channels. It was a good deal for U.S. taxpayers, the U.S. obeyed the law, and the payment was always going to happen anyway.”

Democrats run for office for one reason and one reason only: to engage in corruption at the highest levels for wealth.
Denis O'Brien, a longtime donor and friend to the Clintons, secured a multimillion dollar contract from Hillary Clinton's State Department to hand out free cellphones to Haitians through his telecommunications company. O'Brien also invested in a luxury hotel at the behest of Bill Clinton.
Sadly, the Clinton’s have mastered it like no other politicians.

Clinton Foundation critics revive scrutiny of Haiti failures in hurricane aftermath

Democrats run for office for one reason and one reason only: to engage in corruption at the highest levels for wealth.
Hillary Clinton's brother, Tony Rodham, secured a difficult-to-obtain permit in 2012 that allowed his company to begin mining for gold in Haiti.

Clinton Foundation critics revive scrutiny of Haiti failures in hurricane aftermath
I
For the U.S, it was important to get back the detained Americans, and the Iranians wanted their seven citizens out of jail.”
So you just admitted that it was a ransom payment. Thank you.

Very common.
Like the Ronnie deal to hold the prisoners until after the election to insure carters defeat?
Interesting how you forgot that?

Hillary Clinton's brother, Tony Rodham, secured a difficult-to-obtain permit in 2012 that allowed his company to begin mining for gold in Haiti.

Think they did in the surgeon?
Don't you get tired of posting falsehoods?
FACT CHECK: Did a Surgeon Who Exposed 'Clinton Foundation Corruption' in Haiti Die a Suspicious Death?

I have a life.
I do too. And yet I’m able to deal only in facts backed up with links. “I have a life” is a terrible excuse for why you choose to lie.
I have two daughters that I have lunch with - and yet I’m able to deal only in facts backed up with links. “Lunch with daughter” is a terrible excuse for why you choose to lie.

1. You claimed The Blaze was untrustworthy. Glenn Beck is neither a reporter nor an editor for The Blaze. Therefore, pointing at him as “proof” that The Blaze is untrustworthy is like pointing at Adolf Hitler deeds as “proof” that Obama was an evil dictator.

2. George Soros is on record calling his time working for the Nazis “the best time of his life”. Here is the indisputable audio. You can apologize to Glenn Beck and The Blaze whenever you’re ready.

Where are my lies again?
George soros?
You seem to be preoccupied with hitler?
Can you post where I said glenn was untrustworthy?
Or is that your translation again?

I have a life.

"I was watching that day?"
Nothing like intense viewing research.
Media and knees news today India Times tomorrow??
Say no more.
Are you seriously suggesting that Glenn and Mark who founded Blaze Media have nothing to do with it?
And omg, did I see you have sunk to Alex Jones?
Do you believe we landed on the moon too?

I have a life.

This is a hoot.
I don't know if I can stand more pants on fire garbage.
It wasnt him ben!!
Viral photo of SS officer is not George Soros

I'm still waiting for your impeccable pre marriage zero sex experience?
No maidens impregnated?

boy, such a brain with a few minor qualifications!!

I have a life.

More indisputable glenn beck opinion.
If you watch it all, one of them wasn't soros.
The other had no Nazi flag behind.
Where did that come from?
Some commie site I guess
He says he was 14 . had no connection, no role in taking away jewish property
Why don't you read the context?/
Apart from our SO self righteous white boy who has never been anywhere.
and at 14 would have been so courageous surrounded by the Nazi occupation.
As they say Ben,to a man who has a supreme racist as a pic, if you havent been there you have zero to say lad..

I have a life.

Sometimes you just cant resist the blindness.
did you read?
"The Nazi time being happy".
HE NEVER SAID THAT IN THE VIDEO>
Your pathetic interpretation.
He DID say -" it was a personal experience of evil"
"as a child you dont see the connection"
" belief in my dad"
Gawd, he was 14 for gods sake in the middle of Nazi experience.
and do you think you would have been so righteous middle America white boy?
please quit posting alex jones videos.
He doesn't believe we landed on the moon
Still waiting for the origin of the Obama pic with a slur across his forehead??
Some commie site?

I have a life.

So let me get this right.
Alex Jones posts a video (one of whom is not soros) of him saying being a Nazi was a happy time??
If you listen, he never says that
He does say it was a personal experience of evil.
As a child you don't see the connection (like the majority of the german population)
So you just happily regurgitate what alex posts?
He was 14 yrs old brave boy for christs sake.
And where did the Obama slur pic come from again?

The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

LOCK HER UP ! LOCK HER UP !

oh wait -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back