The Clinton Corruption Machine Unraveling

You mean he wasn't 14?
Who is challenging his age at the time? Hell, who is even discussing his age at the time? You have to attempt to make his age the focal point because I’ve owned your ass on the substance that really matters
I didn't see where he said he was working for them
Of course not. Like all left-wing partisan hacks, you only see what you want to see and not what actually exists.
Can you post the text ? Your opinion again?
I’ll do better than that. I’ll post George Soros himself talking about it. And then I’ll wait for you to come up with a thousand idiotic excuses why it’s not “real”. How he didn’t actually say it. That he actually didn’t mean it. And all kinds of other immature and asinine shit. Here it is, phaggot. Choke on the giant dick that’s about to be shoved down the back of your stupid partisan throat:

A idea what living in a Nazi regime must have been like?
According to George Soros? Glorious. He loved stealing from his fellow Jews and it allowed him to become a billionaire.

This is not soros speaking boy.
Don't you get that?
Thanks for the foul mouth
Confirms why you can't figure it's someone else parroting.
There's another video with a soros look alike if you've bothered to look

You mean he wasn't 14?
Who is challenging his age at the time? Hell, who is even discussing his age at the time? You have to attempt to make his age the focal point because I’ve owned your ass on the substance that really matters
I didn't see where he said he was working for them
Of course not. Like all left-wing partisan hacks, you only see what you want to see and not what actually exists.
Can you post the text ? Your opinion again?
I’ll do better than that. I’ll post George Soros himself talking about it. And then I’ll wait for you to come up with a thousand idiotic excuses why it’s not “real”. How he didn’t actually say it. That he actually didn’t mean it. And all kinds of other immature and asinine shit. Here it is, phaggot. Choke on the giant dick that’s about to be shoved down the back of your stupid partisan throat:

According to George Soros? Glorious. He loved stealing from his fellow Jews and it allowed him to become a billionaire.

This is not soros speaking boy.
Don't you get that?
Thanks for the foul mouth and zero college
Confirms why you can't figure it's someone else parroting.
There's another video with a soros look alike if you've bothered to look

I'm still waiting for SOROS to say working for the nazis was exhilarating

The Obama's and the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in U.S. history. Putting two of them together was only going to result in super corruption. And that's exactly what it did. And despite the left's best efforts to deny, deny, deny, the American people are completely aware of the Clinton Corruption Machine. They couldn't stomach any more of it. Enter, President Trump.

It is inexcusable, unforgivable, and downright evil that we would surrender such a critical (not to mention, deadly) material so that Hillary and Bill could get unimaginably wealthy.

FBN's Dobbs: Uranium One 'May Well Turn Out To Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History' - Breitbart
Hopefully sooner or later the Republican party blows itself up They are a blight on America
Have you looked at the indictments ?
Ronnie the most, Obama zero?

Did you even bother to read this?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/glenn-becks-anti-semitic-attack-on-george-Soros
Michelle Goldberg , another Jewish world order author? Amusing how a 14 yr olds comments are morphed into "working for the nazis!!!"
Yeah...I’m well aware of that fake allegations. The fact is, George Soros called working for the Nazis “the best time of his life”. There is even audio of it. As always, Glenn Beck’s reporting was 100% accurate.

Well ,heres the video with actual subtitles of what the Glenn 100% accurate reporting of what the dreaded SOROS actually said .
george soros video i was a nazi - Bing video
now I realize where it may have come from.
I guess dinesh is a hero of yours too? is he out of jail yet?
Soros did say "I had no role in taking away property"
Still searching for him saying helping the Nazis was the best time in his life.
Can you post the text of where he said that?
Not the dinesh glenn interpretation?

Well, why don’t we ask someone who was there?
“For me it was a very positive experience...it’s a very happy making, exhilarating experience” - George Soros on Nazi occupation of his nation while working for the Nazis
Funny how we hear different things.
He was 14 for gods sake and I don't hear him saying working for the nazis was exhilarating

In the Jewish tradition attaining 13 makes you an adult. soros knew exactly what he was doing, and he has no guilt over it. So, if he has no guilt over the evil acts he was doing,, what feelings does he have? My contention is none. IMO he is a sociopath. Thus he has no feelings for anyone but himself.

Who gives a shit about the Clintons anymore?
I DO>>>WE HAVE TO PRESENT THE STORY OF CORRUPTION NOT ONLY OF AN ADMINISTRATION BUT ALSO A DISEASED FBI!

lET IT BE A LESSON TO FUTURE ADMINISTRATIONS AND THOSE WORKING IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

DON'T EVEN BEGIN ON TRUMP UNTIL THE CLINTON AND FBI LEADERS ARE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

So to summarise
Our patriot posts a video of a soros guy with a voice over?
Then There's the famous Kroft 60 mins interview where s never says "it was exhilarating working for the nazis."
I'm sure in holecaust times it was exhilarating .
But working for the nazis?
If he had been a real Nazi he would have been in the hitler youth.
So we believe dinesh?

I DO>>>WE HAVE TO PRESENT THE STORY OF CORRUPTION NOT ONLY OF AN ADMINISTRATION BUT ALSO A DISEASED FBI!

lET IT BE A LESSON TO FUTURE ADMINISTRATIONS AND THOSE WORKING IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

DON'T EVEN BEGIN ON TRUMP UNTIL THE CLINTON AND FBI LEADERS ARE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
Caps, zero college white boy
Clinton zero indictments
Ronnie 40?

Caps, zero college white boy
Clinton zero indictments
Ronnie 40?
lol, You don't think there is a good reason for 0 indictments? They may be finding documents that uncover crimes....Lynch, Holder...

Keep the gov out of my Medicare SS VA, that's what the trump cultist said
Oh, you mean those unconstitutional programs that Dumbocrats forced on the American people?

statism.jpg

Have you looked at the indictments ? Ronnie the most, Obama zero?
Have you looked at the indictments??? Ironic that Adolf Hitler's indictments (0) perfectly matches MaObama's (0) and Hitlery Clinton's (0). But...that's to be expected. That's how corruption works.

Thank God for Judicial Watch and the work they do. This is indisputable proof that Bill Clinton pulled favors to have the government cover up evidence.
Lawyers for the FBI revealed the existence of the documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act Request from government watchdog group Judicial Watch. The new development comes after the FBI previously told the group that no documents related to the June 27, 2016, meeting existed.
FBI reveals existence of documents related to Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting after they tried to hide them

That's it. Some people asked the FBI questions about the Lynch/Clinton meeting and this is the shocking revelation that is going to "unravel the Clinton corruption machine"? Talking about a total nothing burger.

How long before Judicial Watch gets a big fat bill for wasting the courts' time for the past 20 years?

It's sort of like being black, if you haven't been there try to keep your trap shut
By that "logic", if you haven't served as an elected representative, keep your trap shut about policies, politics, etc. So immediately shut your mouth and shut down your account.

Hey...you created the rules. Dumb ass.

Such a brave boy who has never been immersed in a war.
Right? George Soros is a piece of shit who should have been immersed in a war. But instead, he joined the Nazis and reveled in stealing property and assisting in genocide.

Thank God for Judicial Watch and the work they do. This is indisputable proof that Bill Clinton pulled favors to have the government cover up evidence.
Lawyers for the FBI revealed the existence of the documents in response to a Freedom of Information Act Request from government watchdog group Judicial Watch. The new development comes after the FBI previously told the group that no documents related to the June 27, 2016, meeting existed.
FBI reveals existence of documents related to Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting after they tried to hide them

That's it. Some people asked the FBI questions about the Lynch/Clinton meeting and this is the shocking revelation that is going to "unravel the Clinton corruption machine"? Talking about a total nothing burger.

How long before Judicial Watch gets a big fat bill for wasting the courts' time for the past 20 years?
Leave it to a left-wing lunatic to claim that hiding documents from the F.B.I. is a "nothing burger". Most people would call it a "felony".

Leave it to a left-wing lunatic to claim that hiding documents from the F.B.I. is a "nothing burger". Most people would call it a "felony".

Nobody hid anything from the FBI. The FBI was "hiding" them from JW. Judicial Watch gave an FOI request to the FBI for documents they had on the meeting. The FBI said they had nothing on the meeting. But apparently the FBI did have 30 pages of memos about people who had called them to tell them about the meeting, not that they cared, and were not investigating it.

So the FBI turned over it's notes about people who called them to ask if they were investigating the Lynch-Clinton meeting.

You idiots really should read the links you post. All to often they don't say what you think they say.

Such a brave boy who has never been immersed in a war.
Right? George Soros is a piece of shit who should have been immersed in a war. But instead, he joined the Nazis and reveled in stealing property and assisting in genocide.
Nice foul mouth as usual and Stupidity.
Im still looking for where he said he reveled in the Nazis.
Can ben post the link?
All our ben produces is a look alike pic with a voice over from Dinesh
nowhere in the 60 mins interview does he say that

Have you looked at the indictments ? Ronnie the most, Obama zero?
Have you looked at the indictments??? Ironic that Adolf Hitler's indictments (0) perfectly matches MaObama's (0) and Hitlery Clinton's (0). But...that's to be expected. That's how corruption works.

Nice pro Hitler comment and pathetic hitlery imagination.
Absolutely equivalent to the uppity nixxer

Forum List

Back