The climate crusaders say coal is dying! LOL!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
But only Disney dwellers think that!!

Coal Soars on Rising Demand from Asia

Gigantic % increases in coal imports the first 5 months of 2018! China alone imported over 100 million tons.....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:....India, 75 million. China imports up over 10% this year....India up over 3%. And that's imports! These countries are opening new coal plants every month!! It's called demand s0ns...
Part of the real world.

Meanwhile you look at renewables, most of what we get is from hydro ( wind and solar a small % in the world of renewables ).:abgg2q.jpg:

Members of the religion fall all over themselves all the time in here telling us, "Coal is dead!!"

Really s0ns!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

What is it about pollution that gives you a chubby?

Meh.... been breathing it like everybody else for well over 50 years. The only reason I'm in this st00pid forum is to educate people on the myth of renewable energy.... I have no interest in seeing my electric bill double.:2up:. Love exposing the scam.

Meh.... been breathing it like everybody else for well over 50 years. The only reason I'm in this st00pid forum is to educate people on the myth of renewable energy.... I have no interest in seeing my electric bill double.:2up:. Love exposing the scam.
Oh, so you're just a grumpy old man who doesn't care about anyone else. Got it.

Lib always find a way to hate success.
Chinese coal success
chinese-haze-city.jpg

What exactly is the myth about renewable energy? I guess the Hoover Dam has not been supplying energy for nearly 100 years! So what exactly was that huge concrete structure I was walking on a while back?

What exactly is the myth about renewable energy? I guess the Hoover Dam has not been supplying energy for nearly 100 years! So what exactly was that huge concrete structure I was walking on a while back?

The costs. Even Obama admitted on video 10 years ago that clean energy carries with it astronomical costs. Wake up and smell the maple but crunch!!:113:

The costs. Even Obama admitted on video 10 years ago that clean energy carries with it astronomical costs. Wake up and smell the maple but crunch!!:113:
Your thread says that solar panels are going to be coming down in price, that should help. :biggrin:

who does that power supply?

Hoover Dam generates, on average, about 4 billion kilowatt-hours of hydroelectric power each year for use in Nevada, Arizona, and California - enough to serve 1.3 million people.

How is the firm energy generated at Hoover Dam allocated?

Arizona - 18.9527 percent
Nevada - 23.3706 percent
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California - 28.5393 percent
Burbank, CA - 0.5876 percent
Glendale, CA - 1.5874 percent
Pasadena, CA - 1.3629 percent
Los Angeles, CA - 15.4229 percent
Southern California Edison Co. - 5.5377 percent
Azusa, CA - 0.1104 percent
Anaheim, CA - 1.1487 percent
Banning, CA - 0.0442 percent
Colton, CA - 0.0884 percent
Riverside, CA - 0.8615 percent
Vernon, CA - 0.6185 percent
Boulder City, NV - 1.7672 percent

Hoover Dam | Bureau of Reclamation

did you have some sort of point or just a burning desire to display your ignorance?

again

Hoover Dam generates, on average, about 4 billion kilowatt-hours of hydroelectric power each year for use in Nevada, Arizona, and California - enough to serve 1.3 million people.

Nevada - 23.3706 percent

did you have some sort of point or just a burning desire to display your ignorance?

again
sure, what about the rest of the country? explain where else you can do this set up anywhere else?

Gigantic % increases in coal imports the first 5 months of 2018! China alone imported over 100 million tons.....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:....India, 75 million. China imports up over 10% this year....India up over 3%. And that's imports! These countries are opening new coal plants every month!! It's called demand s0ns...
Part of the real world.

Meanwhile you look at renewables, most of what we get is from hydro ( wind and solar a small % in the world of renewables ).:abgg2q.jpg:

Members of the religion fall all over themselves all the time in here telling us, "Coal is dead!!"

@www.whosnotwinning.com

A battle won, a war lost?

Why China's War on Pollution Affects the Whole World

"China is cracking down on pollution like never before, with new green policies so hard-hitting and extensive they can be felt across the world, transforming everything from electric vehicle demand to commodities markets.

"Four decades of breakneck economic growth turned China into the world’s biggest carbon emitter. But now the government is trying to change that without damaging the economy—and perhaps even use its green policies to become a leader in technological innovation. So, as lawmakers attend the annual National People’s Congress, here’s a look at the impact of the environmental focus, at home and abroad."

Obama was right on, and the polluters and ^$#$%%^**'s like S. Kook. have benefited China's in the race to create profitable green and renewable energy.

Q. Is it greed, or stupidity which motives S. Kook.?

Part of the real world.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

A battle won, a war lost?

Why China's War on Pollution Affects the Whole World

"China is cracking down on pollution like never before, with new green policies so hard-hitting and extensive they can be felt across the world, transforming everything from electric vehicle demand to commodities markets.

"Four decades of breakneck economic growth turned China into the world’s biggest carbon emitter. But now the government is trying to change that without damaging the economy—and perhaps even use its green policies to become a leader in technological innovation. So, as lawmakers attend the annual National People’s Congress, here’s a look at the impact of the environmental focus, at home and abroad."

Obama was right on, and the polluters and ^$#$%%^**'s like S. Kook. have benefited China's in the race to create profitable green and renewable energy.

Q. Is it greed, or stupidity which motives S. Kook.?
dude, I'm waiting for you to produce reliable renewables. where are they?

Nevada - 23.3706 percent

again

Hydroelectric is absolutely the best renewable energy source on the planet. The problem is it is very localized. There simply aren't that many huge rivers that can be dammed up to provide the power to run the turbines. Where it can be done it absolutely should be done. But those places are sadly few, and far between.

Forum List

Back