The climate crusaders say coal is dying! LOL!!

who does that power supply?

Hoover Dam generates, on average, about 4 billion kilowatt-hours of hydroelectric power each year for use in Nevada, Arizona, and California - enough to serve 1.3 million people.

How is the firm energy generated at Hoover Dam allocated?

Arizona - 18.9527 percent
Nevada - 23.3706 percent
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California - 28.5393 percent
Burbank, CA - 0.5876 percent
Glendale, CA - 1.5874 percent
Pasadena, CA - 1.3629 percent
Los Angeles, CA - 15.4229 percent
Southern California Edison Co. - 5.5377 percent
Azusa, CA - 0.1104 percent
Anaheim, CA - 1.1487 percent
Banning, CA - 0.0442 percent
Colton, CA - 0.0884 percent
Riverside, CA - 0.8615 percent
Vernon, CA - 0.6185 percent
Boulder City, NV - 1.7672 percent

Hoover Dam | Bureau of Reclamation

did you have some sort of point or just a burning desire to display your ignorance?

again
sure, what about the rest of the country? explain where else you can do this set up anywhere else?

you're right
there's only 2400 hydroelectric dams in the country

Hoover Dam generates, on average, about 4 billion kilowatt-hours of hydroelectric power each year for use in Nevada, Arizona, and California - enough to serve 1.3 million people.

Nevada - 23.3706 percent

did you have some sort of point or just a burning desire to display your ignorance?

again
sure, what about the rest of the country? explain where else you can do this set up anywhere else?

you're right
what's the coverage? why can't we get it everywhere?

What is it about pollution that gives you a chubby?

Meh.... been breathing it like everybody else for well over 50 years. The only reason I'm in this st00pid forum is to educate people on the myth of renewable energy.... I have no interest in seeing my electric bill double.:2up:. Love exposing the scam.
What exactly is the myth about renewable energy? I guess the Hoover Dam has not been supplying energy for nearly 100 years! So what exactly was that huge concrete structure I was walking on a while back?

The costs. Even Obama admitted on video 10 years ago that clean energy carries with it astronomical costs. Wake up and smell the maple but crunch!!:113:

Post the Obama quote in context!

Nevada - 23.3706 percent

again

you're right

Yes, of all types. From 1000 watts up to Grand Coulee. On the other hand there are 8,084 fossil fuel powered plants, that are rated at 1 Megawatt up.

But only Disney dwellers think that!!

Coal Soars on Rising Demand from Asia

Gigantic % increases in coal imports the first 5 months of 2018! China alone imported over 100 million tons.....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:....India, 75 million. China imports up over 10% this year....India up over 3%. And that's imports! These countries are opening new coal plants every month!! It's called demand s0ns...
Part of the real world.

Meanwhile you look at renewables, most of what we get is from hydro ( wind and solar a small % in the world of renewables ).:abgg2q.jpg:

Members of the religion fall all over themselves all the time in here telling us, "Coal is dead!!"

Really s0ns!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

A battle won, a war lost?

Why China's War on Pollution Affects the Whole World

"China is cracking down on pollution like never before, with new green policies so hard-hitting and extensive they can be felt across the world, transforming everything from electric vehicle demand to commodities markets.

"Four decades of breakneck economic growth turned China into the world’s biggest carbon emitter. But now the government is trying to change that without damaging the economy—and perhaps even use its green policies to become a leader in technological innovation. So, as lawmakers attend the annual National People’s Congress, here’s a look at the impact of the environmental focus, at home and abroad."

Obama was right on, and the polluters and ^$#$%%^**'s like S. Kook. have benefited China's in the race to create profitable green and renewable energy.

Q. Is it greed, or stupidity which motives S. Kook.?

You are such a sucker s0n....consistently fooled by vague semantics like "increasing"...."leader"...."hard hitting green policies" :aug08_031::aug08_031:.

You dummy.....by 2040, China's coal production will be 50% higher than it is today. Sure renewables are on the rise but like any progressive argument, it completely falls apart when it has to answer the question, "As compared to what?"

China’s Growing Coal Use Is World’s Growing Problem

Falling for loose association shit is an art form for progressives. Tune into CNN for just 5 minutes, any night, any show, and check out the barrage of loose associations the host tosses out. The suckers fall for the semantic fakery every time!!

Gigantic % increases in coal imports the first 5 months of 2018! China alone imported over 100 million tons.....:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:....India, 75 million. China imports up over 10% this year....India up over 3%. And that's imports! These countries are opening new coal plants every month!! It's called demand s0ns...
Part of the real world.

Meanwhile you look at renewables, most of what we get is from hydro ( wind and solar a small % in the world of renewables ).:abgg2q.jpg:

Members of the religion fall all over themselves all the time in here telling us, "Coal is dead!!"

@www.whosnotwinning.com

"China is cracking down on pollution like never before, with new green policies so hard-hitting and extensive they can be felt across the world, transforming everything from electric vehicle demand to commodities markets.

"Four decades of breakneck economic growth turned China into the world’s biggest carbon emitter. But now the government is trying to change that without damaging the economy—and perhaps even use its green policies to become a leader in technological innovation. So, as lawmakers attend the annual National People’s Congress, here’s a look at the impact of the environmental focus, at home and abroad."

Obama was right on, and the polluters and ^$#$%%^**'s like S. Kook. have benefited China's in the race to create profitable green and renewable energy.

You are such a sucker s0n....consistently fooled by vague semantics like "increasing"...."leader"...."hard hitting green policies" :aug08_031::aug08_031:.

You dummy.....by 2040, China's coal production will be 50% higher than it is today. Sure renewables are on the rise but like any progressive argument, it completely falls apart when it has to answer the question, "As compared to what?"

Falling for loose association shit is an art form for progressives. Tune into CNN for just 5 minutes, any night, any show, and check out the barrage of loose associations the host tosses out. The suckers fall for the semantic fakery every time!!

Why the hard on for green and renewable energy? Tell us how coal is clean and good for our water, atmosphere and soil? Mills ran on streams built American Cities in the years before steel, and wood provide heat for cooking and warmth.

In the late 19th century blacksmiths feared they would be out of work when oil became king, and they were. They become mechanics and teamsters; we have evolved - at least some of us - to recognize Coal and oil harm the planet and can be replaced.

Ask me....am I splitting my sides laughing as I post up this video??:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I'm sure you think the truth is funny, better to listen to Trump's lies so you'll feel better.

Car replaced horses and blacksmiths lost jobs, taxes were raised to build roads, and roads are built my labor, maintained by labor and all of this grows the economy.

Part of the real world.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Why the hard on for green and renewable energy? Tell us how coal is clean and good for our water, atmosphere and soil? Mills ran on streams built American Cities in the years before steel, and wood provide heat for cooking and warmth.

In the late 19th century blacksmiths feared they would be out of work when oil became king, and they were. They become mechanics and teamsters; we have evolved - at least some of us - to recognize Coal and oil harm the planet and can be replaced.

Hey man...call me a killjoy. I have little idealism left in my soul at my age. Indeed, I am a fatalist. Would highly desire Kim K to come sit on my face tonight, but guess what? It ain't happening.

Nor is renewable energy relative to fossil fuels. Not happening to any degree even close to the dreams of the progressives. I'd sure as shit love less crap going into the air, but nobody is stopping India and China in our lifetimes. 100% certainty..... sucks for all of us but guess what we are just peasants in the real world!!:113: What can you do?!!!:2up:

Ask me....am I splitting my sides laughing as I post up this video??:spinner::spinner::spinner:

I'm sure you think the truth is funny, better to listen to Trump's lies so you'll feel better.

Car replaced horses and blacksmiths lost jobs, taxes were raised to build roads, and roads are built my labor, maintained by labor and all of this grows the economy.

Man are you that naive? Trump doesn't have dick to do with any of this. Nor did Obama hold any sway in this area. It's all about cheap energy. C'mon now.... renewable energy is a fucking joke by comparison next to fossil fuels for providing energy to people all over the globe.... and fossil fuels will be dominating for decades to come. But don't take my word for it.... just check out the Obama administration's EIA report that came out about a year ago. Check where the figures are for 2040 on combined renewables :bye1::bye1:

Part of the real world.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Hey man...call me a killjoy. I have little idealism left in my soul at my age. Indeed, I am a fatalist. Would highly desire Kim K to come sit on my face tonight, but guess what? It ain't happening.

Nor is renewable energy relative to fossil fuels. Not happening to any degree even close to the dreams of the progressives. I'd sure as shit love less crap going into the air, but nobody is stopping India and China in our lifetimes. 100% certainty..... sucks for all of us but guess what we are just peasants in the real world!!:113: What can you do?!!!:2up:

Fire Trump and rejoin the Paris Agreement, Kyoto protocol and stop the denial. Climate Change is not a conspiracy theory, it is real and it is happening.

Join the majority and send the Plutocrats and those Congress Critters out of government for good. And find a job that does not harm our air, water and soil.

Part of the real world.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Fire Trump and rejoin the Paris Agreement, Kyoto protocol and stop the denial. Climate Change is not a conspiracy theory, it is real and it is happening.

Join the majority and send the Plutocrats and those Congress Critters out of government for good. And find a job that does not harm our air, water and soil.

Ok s0n.....whatever you say!:up:

Bull Shit!

You have yet to produce one shred of empirical evidence showing man caused is affecting anything.. ALL of the current rise in global temperature can be attributed to other sources and all of it falls into the realm of NATURAL VARIATION.

You can take your socialist power grab an shove it up your ass.

Kill the Paris parasite agreement dead...

Even China has figured it out. They bought scrubbing technology from the US and they are now employing it on their new coal fired power plants.. all 295 of them scheduled to be built in the next 10 years. They are even retro fitting recently built plants. they are doing exactly what the US did to clean up.

natural vibration?

wtf?
Don't tell us what you were doing.... We don't want to know.. I'm sure you can get batteries for your toy at 7/11

Natural cycles of the earths climactic system = Natural Variation.

i misread what you posted.

i thought it was some new rwnj theory, but now i see it's the same old, same old.
Its Science backed with facts unlike your CAGW bull shit that has no science to back it up..

Coal energy plants are expected to increase by 43% over the coming years. Some dying industry.

Fritz Vahrenholts Sonnenkolumne 5/18: Klimaempfindlichkeit gegenüber CO2 und die Kohlekommission | Die kalte Sonne

clip: In China 280,000 MW and in India 174,000 MW are going to be added. By comparison: the entire brown coal fleet in Germany has a capacity of 22,700 MW. 1600 coal-fired power plants will be built in 62 countries across the world, most of them, by the way, will be built by Chinese power plant builders with the help of credits from China. Approximately 15,300 MW in Pakistan, 16,000 in Bangladesh, and even Myanmar with 5100 MW. (Source: South China Morning Post).

Bull Shit!

You have yet to produce one shred of empirical evidence showing man caused is affecting anything.. ALL of the current rise in global temperature can be attributed to other sources and all of it falls into the realm of NATURAL VARIATION.

You can take your socialist power grab an shove it up your ass.

Kill the Paris parasite agreement dead...

Even China has figured it out. They bought scrubbing technology from the US and they are now employing it on their new coal fired power plants.. all 295 of them scheduled to be built in the next 10 years. They are even retro fitting recently built plants. they are doing exactly what the US did to clean up.

Which kool-aid is your favorite flavor? I'm not a socialist and your comment is one only a coward would do, attack someone for their beliefs while hiding behind a keyboard.

Catalytic converters and the removal of lead from gas is evidence human interaction had a negative impact on the air, and was mitigated even when fools opposed such a mitigation.

Ever heard of Acid Rain? Hows about SMOG, where does that come from, GOD, MOTHER NATURE or US?

What evidence do you have in echoing the argument that the ice cap is a natural occurrence, and not a result of pollution?

Ever heard of the Killer Fog? Clean coal is gallows humor:

Mystery of London fog that killed 12,000 finally solved

We agree Climate Change is happening (you don't deny that, do you?). So even if a small percentage of man made pollution harm our air, water and soil, there is no RATIONAL reason for you and others to be so sure of yourself that humanity cannot reduce pollution for the benefit of us and our posterity.

Do you profit from the coal and petroleum industries?

Forum List

Back