The Christian Tithe ripoff.

Isn't it absolutely fantastic that we live in a nation where no one can be forced to give anything at all to any church at all therefore this OP is totally without any merit whatsoever.
There is a lot of hate and fear in those who oppose Christ. They will leap on any facet of doctrine in order to avoid the central truth of the Gospel. The Church should not allow such distractions to succeed.

There is much more hate and fear in the Christian message of eternal hell punishing; nothing else even rivals this insane message of hurting humans forever. And a religion is putting it out there. The Christian church will not allow this evil message to remain silent , they are trumpeting it all around the world.

It's just like your lie about forcing tithes on everyone. No one ties you down and forces you to listen to the Christians. Apparently, you have no self-control over your own self.

Isn't it absolutely fantastic that we live in a nation where no one can be forced to give anything at all to any church at all therefore this OP is totally without any merit whatsoever.
There is a lot of hate and fear in those who oppose Christ. They will leap on any facet of doctrine in order to avoid the central truth of the Gospel. The Church should not allow such distractions to succeed.

There is much more hate and fear in the Christian message of eternal hell punishing; nothing else even rivals this insane message of hurting humans forever. And a religion is putting it out there. The Christian church will not allow this evil message to remain silent , they are trumpeting it all around the world.

It's just like your lie about forcing tithes on everyone. No one ties you down and forces you to listen to the Christians. Apparently, you have no self-control over your own self.
Conviction of sin is very real, and sometimes it causes people to lash out in a vain attempt to make it stop.

The Church can do nothing except provide an avenue of instruction. It is the work of the Holy Spirit vs. the work of Satan. Sin is fun. Sin is fulfilling our own natural lusts. It is far more fun to live in total abandon for one's own self than to live for Christ. The Church is not a part of this world.

Conviction of sin is very real, and sometimes it causes people to lash out in a vain attempt to make it stop.

Yes. Rather than attempt to change their own ways, they lash out in hatred toward those who are trying to live their lives in a Godly manner.

Read it and curse God, the Bible, and Christians as you wish:

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

The Church can do nothing except provide an avenue of instruction. It is the work of the Holy Spirit vs. the work of Satan. Sin is fun. Sin is fulfilling our own natural lusts. It is far more fun to live in total abandon for one's own self than to live for Christ. The Church is not a part of this world.

The Christian church is a part of this world , they are dangerous because " They think they are not." They are a church of God in rebellion , completely blind to their true condition , and so full of self righteous pride that they are deceived to the bone and cannot see it.

The Christian church is a part of this world , they are dangerous because " They think they are not." They are a church of God in rebellion , completely blind to their true condition , and so full of self righteous pride that they are deceived to the bone and cannot see it.

I said curse away. The coals you are heaping are upon your own head - not mine.

You have no power to curse me Christian , your threats are meaningless to me , I know the bible. You can only threaten ignorant people.

Are you saying this as one who is inside the Church and thus knows how it ought to function, or one who is outside the Church and thus has no idea?

Are you saying this as one who is inside the Church and thus knows how it ought to function, or one who is outside the Church and thus has no idea?

You would be completely blind to whoever says anything about the church ; your not supposed to see the truth about yourselves.

In example , here is what Jesus said about the church , HIS church; Rev. 2:4 , he has something against them , Rev. 2:15 they were holding to doctrines that he Hates! , Rev. 2:20 he had more things against his church , Rev. 3:17 Jesus describes his church in the latter days as wretched , miserable , poor , blind and naked! This is Jesus describing HIS church , but his church cannot see this , because they are blind! Totally deceived.

In Rev. 3:20 Jesus stands at their door and knocks ; he is NOT IN the church , he is on the outside ; so this is an outside view.

You have no power to curse me Christian , your threats are meaningless to me , I know the bible. You can only threaten ignorant people.

I don't curse you. You have already been accursed.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

No , no Christian , lets get your condemnation of me straight ; you can't condemn me for unbelief because I believe in God and Christ with all my heart ; now , just so the people can see how really messed up Christianity is ; you see I am a believer , will you now lift your pronouncement of condemnation on me?

No , no Christian , lets get your condemnation of me straight ; you can't condemn me for unbelief because I believe in God and Christ with all my heart ; now , just so the people can see how really messed up Christianity is ; you see I am a believer , will you now lift your pronouncement of condemnation on me?

I'm not the one who condemns you. Take the matter up with He who condemns you.

I have once done an experiment. It was about going to church but not paying them. After the third time, their looks alone were almost enough to kill me. So much for American churches. They are cults. Hehehe.

I'm not the one who condemns you. Take the matter up with He who condemns you.

Spoken like a true Christian ,hold that condemnation over me with all your heart. Stuff as many people in your hell as you think you legally can. Keep them in that hell and don't let them out.

You know you want your hell , I can smell your condemnation of me. I can see you licking your righteous chops.

I have once done an experiment. It was about going to church but not paying them. After the third time, their looks alone were almost enough to kill me. So much for American churches. They are cults. Hehehe.

Oh yes , intimidation is a sure church tactic to get your money. They will pass that money plate three or four times during a service.

You would be completely blind to whoever says anything about the church ; your not supposed to see the truth about yourselves.

In example , here is what Jesus said about the church , HIS church; Rev. 2:4 , he has something against them , Rev. 2:15 they were holding to doctrines that he Hates! , Rev. 2:20 he had more things against his church , Rev. 3:17 Jesus describes his church in the latter days as wretched , miserable , poor , blind and naked! This is Jesus describing HIS church , but his church cannot see this , because they are blind! Totally deceived.

In Rev. 3:20 Jesus stands at their door and knocks ; he is NOT IN the church , he is on the outside ; so this is an outside view.
He is in the heart of everyone who follows Him and He recognizes no denominational boundary. This is what I meant by you coming at this as one who may have no idea how this is supposed to work.

Oh yes , intimidation is a sure church tactic to get your money. They will pass that money plate three or four times during a service.
Most giving in our church is done online and during the service the pastor explicitly states that visitors are not to feel pressured to give. I don't know what churches you guys attended, but they weren't the ones I have been in.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[a]?

The point being that belief in God does not make you a Christian. Speaking about the Bride of Christ the way you have leads one to think that perhaps you are not that of which you speak. Perhaps you need to better explain what you mean by the Church, because there are man made organizations that call themselves "Church", then there is the true Church that crosses all man made boundaries.

Most giving in our church is done online and during the service the pastor explicitly states that visitors are not to feel pressured to give. I don't know what churches you guys attended, but they weren't the ones I have been in.
This stuff I've never heard of. Have you just made it up? I have been to the early party of a new church, as an example. Most of it was about money.

Forum List

Back