The Christian Nazis!

Dude, you need to learn how to quit when your ass has been handed to you.
You don't have the will or the skill to hand my ass to me. Good night! time to get some sleep bye!
Well, I just did.
NO! You just THINK you did!
Give it a rest, anti-Semite. You have nothing to offer but hate.
Is that what your initials portend? Semite Jones? I don't hate you... You're barrels of fun.
I didn't say you did.

When Hitler came to power, 98% of the German populace were Christians; the bulk of them being protestant Lutherans. Less than 1% of the population were Jewish!

Considering the lessons of love and altruism associated with Christian teachings, I have often wondered what could have prompted such deep rooted anti-Semitic hatred among the German followers of Christ! How could they justify the heinous nature of their genocidal apparatus? Could one man be so charismatic as to mesmerize millions of staunch Christians into complicity with such extreme social pathology.

Here is one clue:

Hitler was not the harbinger of ant-Semitism.. On the contrary, he was a by product of it. Hatred of the Jews had been festering centuries before he was born. Furthermore, anti-Semitism would be found in every country Jews settled in. But it was German Christians, both Catholic and Protestant, who finally acted upon long held anti-Semitic sentiments and committed murder with the blessings of the state...all in the name of their political rock-star: Adolph Hitler.

The racist anti-Jewish Nazi ideology converged with anti-Semitism that was historically widespread throughout Europe at the time and had deep roots in Christian history. For all too many Christians, traditional interpretations of religious scriptures seemed to support these prejudices.

While Hitler was a persuasive and talented orator, that alone would not have brought a high school drop out like himself to power. It took a bad economy, high unemployment and campaign promises of relief. He seemed to be the answer to their prayers. Indeed . to most, he was a godsend; and, he promptly set out to solidify that image. Finally, after several failures, the time was ripe to facilitate an appeal for people to accept a known uneducated radical as their Fuerher .. They did!

For the most part, the laity, and their professional clergy, modified their Christian front to accommodate Hitler’s Nazism;sometimes under duress but most often due to a sense of revived hope and renewed confidence in the German spirit. Either way, Hitler attained his goal and became the face of unspeakable evil... placing the very souls of the German people in jeopardy as they forsook their Christian values for material gain and to exact personal animus against a hapless people: Men women and children who were either Jewish, non-German or those who did not fit the Aryan model.

This is the Christian legacy of Germany!

Perhaps the Germans came to realize that their blood was being sucked dry by the anti-Christ population in their midst. Just a suggestion. But to be clear, there was a large Catholic presence in Germany and Hitler was pretty "cozy" with them. It's best not to confuse Christianity with Catholicism. Two different things.
You quoted my op but you didn't read it through. I have taken the liberty to underline and embolden in bright red the part that addresses your concerns. Catholics are Christians whether you want to accept that fact or not. The Protestants are those Christians who broke away from the dogma of Catholic Christianity but make no mistake, both the German Lutherans and Catholics were/are Christians...at least in appearance!

Those same Christians, you say, perhaps came to realize that their blood was being sucked dry by the anti-Christian population in their midst. Do you realize the gravity of what you just said? You are, in effect, agreeing with the murderous people who killed innocent men, women and children based on fabricated logic born of invidious propaganda. If you are a Christian, fall on your knees and beg for forgiveness before its too late!

You're one of those who, apparently, believe in guilt by association. I can agree that a problem exists but not agree with others its solution. The point of the OP had more to do with why Hitler came to power and the feelings and attitudes of the Germans. It had little to do with Hitler's reported solution to that problem.

Guilt by association? That is an understatement. Try "guilt by complicity." Who do you think were the triggermen and gas chamber operatives for Hitler in all aspects of his 'final solution." If you don't know, I'll tell you/...It was the Christians who made up 98% of the German population at the time. And the point of the op, MY OP, is that German Christians of almost every denomination, but primarily Lutherans, bear the responsibility for carrying out every aspect of the FInal Solution. Thats not to say that there weren't a few Christian heroes around that thousands of Jewish survivors owe their lives to.
As I said in a n earlier post, hatred for the Jews had been brewing for centuries in Europe and specifically in Germany...Hitler just came along at the right time, ascended to power and give license to the German operatives to commit unspeakable atrocities against the Jews everywhere the Nazis went!

Those same Christians, you say, perhaps came to realize that their blood was being sucked dry by the anti-Christian population in their midst. Do you realize the gravity of what you just said? You are, in effect, agreeing with the murderous people who killed innocent men, women and children based on fabricated logic born of invidious propaganda. If you are a Christian, fall on your knees and beg for forgiveness before its too late!

don't hold your breath....

Some people have sunk so low that they have lost the inclination and ability to repent, ...

Repent of what? Not agreeing with folks who deny my Lord Jesus Christ? I have nothing to repent of and owe no man anything.
You don't know Jesus Christ! If you did you would never have penned "Perhaps the Germans came to realize that their blood was being sucked dry by the anti-Christ population in their midst." That looks like the words of an apologist for Nazi Christians. Is that the role you are trying to play?

Take a deeply held belief--say freedom

Add fear to its lost, unfounded is as good as founded
agitate the mix until the hatred rise
place a charismatic leader on top and Viola

The recipe for madness.

When Hitler came to power, 98% of the German populace were Christians; the bulk of them being protestant Lutherans. Less than 1% of the population were Jewish!

Considering the lessons of love and altruism associated with Christian teachings, I have often wondered what could have prompted such deep rooted anti-Semitic hatred among the German followers of Christ! How could they justify the heinous nature of their genocidal apparatus? Could one man be so charismatic as to mesmerize millions of staunch Christians into complicity with such extreme social pathology.

Here is one clue:

Hitler was not the harbinger of ant-Semitism.. On the contrary, he was a by product of it. Hatred of the Jews had been festering centuries before he was born. Furthermore, anti-Semitism would be found in every country Jews settled in. But it was German Christians, both Catholic and Protestant, who finally acted upon long held anti-Semitic sentiments and committed murder with the blessings of the state...all in the name of their political rock-star: Adolph Hitler.

The racist anti-Jewish Nazi ideology converged with anti-Semitism that was historically widespread throughout Europe at the time and had deep roots in Christian history. For all too many Christians, traditional interpretations of religious scriptures seemed to support these prejudices.

While Hitler was a persuasive and talented orator, that alone would not have brought a high school drop out like himself to power. It took a bad economy, high unemployment and campaign promises of relief. He seemed to be the answer to their prayers. Indeed . to most, he was a godsend; and, he promptly set out to solidify that image. Finally, after several failures, the time was ripe to facilitate an appeal for people to accept a known uneducated radical as their Fuerher .. They did!

For the most part, the laity, and their professional clergy, modified their Christian front to accommodate Hitler’s Nazism;sometimes under duress but most often due to a sense of revived hope and renewed confidence in the German spirit. Either way, Hitler attained his goal and became the face of unspeakable evil... placing the very souls of the German people in jeopardy as they forsook their Christian values for material gain and to exact personal animus against a hapless people: Men women and children who were either Jewish, non-German or those who did not fit the Aryan model.

Perhaps the Germans came to realize that their blood was being sucked dry by the anti-Christ population in their midst. Just a suggestion. But to be clear, there was a large Catholic presence in Germany and Hitler was pretty "cozy" with them. It's best not to confuse Christianity with Catholicism. Two different things.
You quoted my op but you didn't read it through. I have taken the liberty to underline and embolden in bright red the part that addresses your concerns. Catholics are Christians whether you want to accept that fact or not. The Protestants are those Christians who broke away from the dogma of Catholic Christianity but make no mistake, both the German Lutherans and Catholics were/are Christians...at least in appearance!

You're one of those who, apparently, believe in guilt by association. I can agree that a problem exists but not agree with others its solution. The point of the OP had more to do with why Hitler came to power and the feelings and attitudes of the Germans. It had little to do with Hitler's reported solution to that problem.

Guilt by association? That is an understatement. Try "guilt by complicity." Who do you think were the triggermen and gas chamber operatives for Hitler in all aspects of his 'final solution." If you don't know, I'll tell you/...It was the Christians who made up 98% of the German population at the time. And the point of the op, MY OP, is that German Christians of almost every denomination, but primarily Lutherans, bear the responsibility for carrying out every aspect of the FInal Solution. Thats not to say that there weren't a few Christian heroes around that thousands of Jewish survivors owe their lives to.
As I said in a n earlier post, hatred for the Jews had been brewing for centuries in Europe and specifically in Germany...Hitler just came along at the right time, ascended to power and give license to the German operatives to commit unspeakable atrocities against the Jews everywhere the Nazis went!

Idiotic!! Are you saying that all 98% of the Christians in Germany were "triggermen" or "gas chamber operatives?" LOL Ludicrous!

1) You don't really have ANY idea whatsoever how many Germans were actually Christian (by biblical standards).
2) You could never say with any certainty if the "triggermen" or "operatives" were Christian or atheist.
3) You're attempting to paint all German Christians with a broad brush - deeming them guilty by association.

Why do you suppose Europeans across vast stretches of Europe were finding themselves opposed to the Jews? Could it be that the Jews moved into their lands then refused to assimilate into mainstream society? Could it be that their system of Usury became an economic hardship on individuals, the locals communities, and the various nations as a whole? Do you really believe that only Christians were at fault and that the Jews were simply angelic, innocent bystanders? Get real!!

Some people have sunk so low that they have lost the inclination and ability to repent, ...

Repent of what? Not agreeing with folks who deny my Lord Jesus Christ? I have nothing to repent of and owe no man anything.
You don't know Jesus Christ! If you did you would never have penned "Perhaps the Germans came to realize that their blood was being sucked dry by the anti-Christ population in their midst." That looks like the words of an apologist for Nazi Christians. Is that the role you are trying to play?

So now you're a divine Judge of souls! I knew you were a fraud.

There's nobody on this board that defends Jesus Christ and the Bible more than I do. I've been a Bible-believing Christian since the mid 80s and believe in His sacrifice.

There is truth in my statement. The Jewish bankers of Germany and Europe in general were getting rich off of high interest rates. Making that statement isn't a sin and it will not send me to hell. You're little more than an ass if you believe it will.

Here's a few words from Jesus Christ, Himself, as He spoke directly to the Jews:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Does Christ, here, not believe in Himself? Is He going to send Himself to Hell? Get real.

Here's a few words from Jesus Christ, Himself, as He spoke directly to the Jews:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Does Christ, here, not believe in Himself? Is He going to send Himself to Hell? Get real.

Thanks for proving my point.

What Jesus said he said to a particular branch of Judaism no longer in existence, except marginally. He was not speaking to "the Jews", as many of "the Jews" were his first and most devoted followers.

You are just a dormant Nazi waiting with deranged anticipation for the arrival of another fuehrer to give the command to slaughter "the Jews", or at least take their money, so you can act out your not so subtle preexisting antisemitism..

"but as for those enemies of mine who would not have me for their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence. " Luke 19:27

Can I get a Sieg Heil ?

Last edited:

What Jesus said he said to a particular branch of Judaism no longer in existence, except marginally. He was not speaking to "the Jews", as many of "the Jews" were his first and most devoted followers.

You are just a dormant Nazi waiting with deranged anticipation for the arrival of another fuehrer to give the command to slaughter "the Jews", or at least take their money, so you can act out your not so subtle preexisting antisemitism..

"but as for those enemies of mine who would not have me for their king, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence. " Luke 19:27

Can I get a Sieg Heil ?
Christ was speaking to Jews who were oppressing the masses. They still exist!

Can I get a Sieg Heil ?

I am fascinated ----who were the jews who were "oppressing the masses"??----and
in what ways were they "oppressing the masses" ---for that matter---who were the
"masses" ------please be aware-----there is an actual available history of the time
to which you refer-----quite a bit of material

Here is one clue:

Idiotic!! Are you saying that all 98% of the Christians in Germany were "triggermen" or "gas chamber operatives?" LOL Ludicrous!

1) You don't really have ANY idea whatsoever how many Germans were actually Christian (by biblical standards).
2) You could never say with any certainty if the "triggermen" or "operatives" were Christian or atheist.
3) You're attempting to paint all German Christians with a broad brush - deeming them guilty by association.

Why do you suppose Europeans across vast stretches of Europe were finding themselves opposed to the Jews? Could it be that the Jews moved into their lands then refused to assimilate into mainstream society? Could it be that their system of Usury became an economic hardship on individuals, the locals communities, and the various nations as a whole? Do you really believe that only Christians were at fault and that the Jews were simply angelic, innocent bystanders? Get real!!
Click on this LINK, I dare you!

doublestandard.jpg [URL='http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hHEedL2qAaU/Uk8QYryU1lI/AAAAAAAAC3Y/1lJocgsRTbY/s1600/doublestandard.jpg']doublestandard.jpg[/URL]

So now you're a divine Judge of souls! I knew you were a fraud.

There's nobody on this board that defends Jesus Christ and the Bible more than I do. I've been a Bible-believing Christian since the mid 80s and believe in His sacrifice.

There is truth in my statement. The Jewish bankers of Germany and Europe in general were getting rich off of high interest rates. Making that statement isn't a sin and it will not send me to hell. You're little more than an ass if you believe it will.

By now, If you clicked on the link I left in post #171 you have seen photographic evidence that many of the Catholic leaders of Germany were seduced or intimidated by Hitler to accept Nazism. Their followers were the average citizens who executed every phase of the Nazi initiatives. While most of these photographs show Catholic Priests and Cardinals willingly submitting to satan, the Lutheran Clergy, for the most part, were no more committed to their God and doctrines. They too acquiesced in the face of evil as did many of their followers.

Stalin murdered millions too, but he wasn't a Chistian like Hitler claimed to be and as the photographs linked in post 171# show. Bit here is something for you to ponder:

doublestandard.jpg

Oh, right. I forgot about the oppressive Jewish empire that ruled the world when Jesus was here and even had him crucified because God loved the Romans so much.

They still exist? those bastards!

And all this time I thought Jesus was speaking out against religious fraud and hypocrisy in general and people of whatever particular religious branch who fuck up peoples minds in the name of the Lord for money, position, and power over the people they confuse and deceive with specious promises of eternal life and ruling the earth with God forever......at the end of time or just as soon as they die that is, (whichever comes first).

Christians would never be like that.....

Last edited:

Oh, right. I forgot about the oppressive Jewish empire that ruled the world when Jesus was here and even had him crucified because God loved the Romans so much.

And all this time I thought Jesus was speaking out against religious fraud and hypocrisy in general and people of whatever particular religious branch who fuck up peoples minds in the name of the Lord for money, position, and power over the people they confuse and deceive with specious promises of eternal life and ruling the earth with God forever......at the end of time or just as soon as they die that is, (whichever comes first).

You have heard of the Pharisees? They controlled over their people with the threat of stoning if they didn't keep the law. They killed Christ because He didn't follow their mandate.

You have heard of the Pharisees? They controlled over their people with the threat of stoning if they didn't keep the law. They killed Christ because He didn't follow their mandate.

Jesus was a Pharisee-----from the School of Hillel----as such he had
very high standards and -----like Jeremiah, preferred hyperbolic rhetoric---
assuming that the people who quoted him did so correctly----some never met
him-----and did not know Aramaic or Hebrew the person called "john" (other
than john the Baptist) probably did not exist as a single person-----"john"---seems
to be used for non-attributable writing kinda like a "john doe"-----Hillel
lived before Jesus-----and died in Jerusalem at about the same time Jesus was born.------jeremiah around centuries before. Both were quoted extensively at the
time Jesus lived. Hillel is still quoted-------Jeremiah is (IMHO) a big fave
amongst the most neurotic

Drifty------I attended sunday school too-----but I also read lots or
REAL HISTORY-------and learned it from people who know------
the Pharisees ----at the time of Jesus----had no power at all. They
were ADAMANTLY ANTI ROME------the romans used their own shills---
who----turned out to be the SADDUCEES. At the time of Jesus----it
could be correctly said that Judaism was fragmenting into sects-----
the two major sects of the time were SADDUCEES and PHARISEES ----
there were some minor things----especially a whole bunch of "lets hide in the
wilderness people" like the ESSENES ---who lived monastically out
in the desert----or 'sticks' Famous Pharisees in History----have been
THE MACAABEES----RABBI AKIVA----HILLEL-----JOSEPHUS
FLAVIUS-----and JESUS (the Christ one) The romans hated the
Pharisees------kinda like the Brits hated the IRGUN and GEORGE
WASHINGTON. The roman emperor----Constantine of the Nicean
council hated the Pharisees too

PS----the guys who ran the Sanhedrin were roman appointees---and
SADDUCEES King Herod---was an edomite----(the bibilical tradtion
makes him a descendant of Esau) history suggests that his mother
was either a jew or convert to Judaism------lots of edomites had
converted to Judaism. Herod was also a roman appointee-----lots of
jews believed he has no right to "the royal line" -----the tradition is that
"KINGS" have to be descended from KING DAVID------David was of the
tribe of JUDAH (remember him?----one of Jacob's son.) All of this stuff
was flying around at the time-------I do not know if the political cartoons
are extant

than john the Baptist) probably did not exist as a single person-----"john"---seems
lived before Jesus-----and died in Jerusalem at about the same time Jesus was born.------jeremiah around centuries before. Both were quoted extensively at the

are extant

Actually some truth to your post. I don't spend much time anymore posting historical truth and details as it's generally ignored or shunned. People prefer political correctness over facts and truth these days (especially in this forum).

Edom has been at odds with Israel for centuries. Edom exists today and is found in modern Jewry (a fact that will get you in hot water with the Israeli worshipers if you dare to reveal it):

'' Edom is in modern Jewry." - The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41.

are extant

Actually some truth to your post. I don't spend much time anymore posting historical truth and details as it's generally ignored or shunned. People prefer political correctness over facts and truth these days (especially in this forum).

Edom has been at odds with Israel for centuries. Edom exists today and is found in modern Jewry (a fact that will get you in hot water with the Israeli worshipers if you dare to reveal it):

'' Edom is in modern Jewry." - The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41.

somehow I cannot get to your citation----can you post it as a link. In any
case------I did get to some of the Nazi usages of edomites------kinda
ludicrous stuff like "all the people who call themselves jews today
are really edomites" or "you can't mention it to jews---but they are
really edomites" silly stuff. ---------I will help you to the truth.
"EDOMITE" is a culture no longer extant------I believe that PETRIA---used
to be part of edom. Not all of the edomites converted to Judaism----
those that did -----like any other convert are -----today called bonfide jews---
however even back then-----people did know who had "edomite" background
and they just assimilated into the LARGER jewish population and that's
how things moved on. -----the few edomites who REALLY wanted to
convert----did so and assimilated in-----the rest of the edomites went
elsewhere. As RECENTLY as 2000 years ago HEROD was known
to be an EDOMITE ----mother converted to Judaism. He----well---he
was rejected as king but -------the romans liked him----in fact he (according
to the story) was educated in Rome. According to the nazi propaganda
that is sprinkled thru the net-----JEWS OWN PETRIA ----not a bad deal---
I believe that it is in what is today JORDAN- but I am not sure

----there is an allusion in Psalms---- David fought the edomites

I think the thread raises an interesting topic - how is it that anti-Semitism can thrive in a Lutheran Christian society?

I once read a book called "Hitler's Beneficiaries" by Gotz Aly. In it, the German historian investigates the corruption of the Third Reich.

He accurately demonstrates that the people of Germany were essentially bought off by Hitler. The Nazis were all to aware of history. During WW1 the German people revolted de to poor living conditions, so the Nazi regime saw to it that the average German citizen enjoyed a higher standard of living than their ally counterparts through their lavish entitlements and looting of conquered territories and theft from Jews.

That is why a war weary populace steeped in genocide turned a blind eye.

Don't forget that the Christian religion was hijacked by Constantine. For it was he who conquered in the name of the cross, even though he was not a Christian himself. Rumor has it he converted on his death bed, but I doubt it. Before Constantine Christianity spread as they were being thrown to the lions and blamed for Roman fires by Nero. This then led to the Crusades, and the rest is history.

I think the thread raises an interesting topic - how is it that anti-Semitism can thrive in a Lutheran Christian society?

I once read a book called "Hitler's Beneficiaries" by Gotz Aly. In it, the German historian investigates the corruption of the Third Reich.

He accurately demonstrates that the people of Germany were essentially bought off by Hitler. The Nazis were all to aware of history. During WW1 the German people revolted de to poor living conditions, so the Nazi regime saw to it that the average German citizen enjoyed a higher standard of living than their ally counterparts through their lavish entitlements and looting of conquered territories and theft from Jews.

That is why a war weary populace steeped in genocide turned a blind eye.

Don't forget that the Christian religion was hijacked by Constantine. For it was he who conquered in the name of the cross, even though he was not a Christian himself. Rumor has it he converted on his death bed, but I doubt it. Before Constantine Christianity spread as they were being thrown to the lions and blamed for Roman fires by Nero. This then led to the Crusades, and the rest is history.

There are not a whole lot of people who are willing to see the similarities between Constantine, Adolf Hiter,
Josef Stalin -----and you can add muhummad to that list-------and 'GENGHIS KHAN----who btw----many
muslims deny the fact that HE became a muslim. There are elements of the eastern orthodox
church who focus on Constantine's MOTHER as THE CHRISTIAN and prefer to deny that the
mass murderer, Nazi pig Constantine was actually a Christian----

In fact ALL OF THEM-----functioned on the same principles-----power thru murder and theft and
a very sick ideology and IMPOSED CREED,

there are scores and scores of other examples-----probably hundreds. ---TOTALITARIAN,
UTOPIAN IDEOLOGUE LEADER------->>>>> ****GENOCIDE**** in all cases
the ideology becomes THE IMPOSED RELIGION

German people aren't that religious, and haven't been for more than 100 years.

Forum List

Back