The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All part of the implosion of the NFL.

have you heard there is already talk of the chargers going back to SD by the NFL league office?:lmao:

here is a good objective article on it on the possiblity.

Is all that ā€˜Chargers Forced Back to San Diegoā€™ talk just Looney?

I dont think it will happen anytime soon,but I do think it will happen sometime in the next 5 to ten years when they move into Inglewood with the Rams.When the NFL sees all those empty seats everywhere they will be embarrased and will take action.

spanos and the NFL are so stupid they actually think the chargers will EVENTUALLY build a fanbase out there.:rolleyes: thats why i say there wont be serious discussions on them going back till they move into Inglewood and they see all the 60,000 plus empty seats there.

Once that happens,reality will set in with the NFL and they will be desperate to get them back to san diego. also REMEMBER,the NFL league office and the owners did not want the chargers to go to LA.

they made it possible for the chargers to go there giving them the green light if they could not get something done in SD but they thought spanos would try and stay and WOULD stay but it backfired on them cause spanos never tried to get anything done there.
We don't want them anymore....we are looking at Major League Soccer teams now.

I am sure you have already heard from last year from the mighty 1090 and other news sources the rumor the owners are wanting the chargers to move them back right? LOL

I have to believe it is true,this CANNOT be good for the NFL at all.

the only problem for the NFL is it would be the same story there in SD as it is in LA now because most the fans there are the same as you,they dont want to have anything to do with the chargers as long as the spanos family owns the team..

Yeah you all dont want them NOW since spanos is the owner but IF they got a new owner,you would take them back.that was what I heard from dozens of san diego residents last year when i asked them that question when i was in SD last year.

spanos is so stupid he seriously thinks in time he will be able to build a fanbase there.:rolleyes: Not in an oversaturated market in LA.that will never happen.:laughing0301::lmao:

Spanos and the NFL wont realise it until it is too late when they move into the new stadium in Inglewood that the chargers are never going to build a fanbase there. when they see the BIG stadium mostly empty,it wont be until then that the NFL goes into panic mode and finally gets it,that nobody in LA wants the chargers.:laughing0301::lmao:

I think at THAT point,is when the NFL will get serious about trying to get the chargers back in SD and try and get a new owner to buy them and tell dean that he needs to sell the team because this just cant continue the situation they have.:laughing0301:

I thought LA had a nice new stadium? What the sam heck are they doing in thar wet ratty old 1900 Coliseum? Bench seating? Wth? Fans are 100 yds back?
They're building them a new one that they'll share with the Chargers.

As I said,when the chargers move into the new palace in Inglewood with the Rams,it will FINALLY dawn on dean spanos and the NFL that the chargers are NEVER going to be able to build a fanbase there when they see the majority of the seats are all empty and the only fans that show up are the opposing teams fans.:laughing0301::lmao: Spanos and the NFL have the ignorant belief that once the chargers have a new stadium,then fans will start showing up and attending games but that wont happen.Once they move into the new stadium is when it will FINALLY dawn on spanos and the NFL,nobody in LA gives a rats ass about the chargers and the NFL will go into panic mode.:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
The organization has now come to grips and accepted it that they play 16 road games all year long now.:lmao::haha:

• L.A. didnā€™t invite them, San Diego is mad at them, and these are the resultsā€”even in a pint-sized soccer stadium, the transplanted team is drawing more opposing fans than ā€œhomeā€ fans
And now look. Or donā€™t. Nobody is going to Chargers games.
Giving L.A. a second NFL team is like giving Miami a second snowplow. Nobody asked for it, nobody wants it and nobody knows what to do with it.
The Chargers Are Nobodyā€™s Team

Reminds me of the days when the Rams were in stank louis other than the warner/faulk years when they had the greatest show on turf being the exception.

experts TRIED to tell spanos and the NFL this is what would happen if they moved,they just covered their ears and ignored them though like the arrogant A holes they are.

How much longer they think they will last if they keep pulling this shit on fans with all thise relocation BS? The fans are hearing about it around the country how san diego fans are flying banners accross the stadium telling spanos his chargers are not wanted and he cant stop them like he tried to is what is REALLY funny.:lmao:

Plane w/ banner flies over Coliseum: ā€œNFL = No F'N Loyalty SD & OAK Deserve Betterā€

Kudos to the Oakland fans for doing the same thing in oakland with that snake mark davis.:thup:

why does the arrogant NFL always ignore facts that two teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will?:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I said two years ago this is what would happen in LA if the chargers were stupid enough to go there and it will happen in vegas as well if Mark Davis is as much a moron as Dean Spanos is in the dumb and dumber contest.:rolleyes:
Spanos bought the Chargers with the goal to eventually move them back to L. A..

Winning will solve everything, but you have to admit that the Spanos family has terrible timing.

Nope,not even winning will change anything.:D

Spanos is such a fucking moron he is not even aware that the original chargers owner that that was the reason he moved them to SD in the first place after just one year in LA their first year when coming to the AFL. because they could not compete with the Rams in attendance in LA.

Even though the chargers finished with an 8-4 record and made it as far as the AFC tile game in 1960,their averagae attendance was just 14,000.:laughing0301:

The Rams on the other hand,that same year THEY only won just 4 games that season yet despite that,THIER averegae crowds were 77,000. so much for the myth than LA is a fair weather sports town.:D

You got to remember,the Rams have a long history there in LA and LA is oversaturated with football,they are not just going to give up going to USC,UCLA and watching the Rams just because the chargers start winning,Not happening.

UNLESS they became a dynasty like the cheatriots of course and dominated the conference of course but that will never happen,next to mark davis,dean spanos is the most stupid and incompetant owner in the NFL and has driven that team into the ground.always will.

talk about dumb and dumber,they win first and second prize as the two biggest idiot owners in the NFL,hands down,no contest.

LA was the dumbest place in the world for spanos to choose to move,he would have a MUCH greater chance of building a fanbase IF they won in someplace like Oklahoma city or some city like that. ANY city other than LA would have been MUCH better for him to move to in hopes of ever building a fanbase IF they won.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

have you heard there is already talk of the chargers going back to SD by the NFL league office?:lmao:

I dont think it will happen anytime soon,but I do think it will happen sometime in the next 5 to ten years when they move into Inglewood with the Rams.When the NFL sees all those empty seats everywhere they will be embarrased and will take action.

spanos and the NFL are so stupid they actually think the chargers will EVENTUALLY build a fanbase out there.:rolleyes: thats why i say there wont be serious discussions on them going back till they move into Inglewood and they see all the 60,000 plus empty seats there.

Once that happens,reality will set in with the NFL and they will be desperate to get them back to san diego. also REMEMBER,the NFL league office and the owners did not want the chargers to go to LA.

they made it possible for the chargers to go there giving them the green light if they could not get something done in SD but they thought spanos would try and stay and WOULD stay but it backfired on them cause spanos never tried to get anything done there.

I am sure you have already heard from last year from the mighty 1090 and other news sources the rumor the owners are wanting the chargers to move them back right? LOL

the only problem for the NFL is it would be the same story there in SD as it is in LA now because most the fans there are the same as you,they dont want to have anything to do with the chargers as long as the spanos family owns the team..

Yeah you all dont want them NOW since spanos is the owner but IF they got a new owner,you would take them back.that was what I heard from dozens of san diego residents last year when i asked them that question when i was in SD last year.

spanos is so stupid he seriously thinks in time he will be able to build a fanbase there.:rolleyes: Not in an oversaturated market in LA.that will never happen.:laughing0301::lmao:

Spanos and the NFL wont realise it until it is too late when they move into the new stadium in Inglewood that the chargers are never going to build a fanbase there. when they see the BIG stadium mostly empty,it wont be until then that the NFL goes into panic mode and finally gets it,that nobody in LA wants the chargers.:laughing0301::lmao:

I think at THAT point,is when the NFL will get serious about trying to get the chargers back in SD and try and get a new owner to buy them and tell dean that he needs to sell the team because this just cant continue the situation they have.:laughing0301:
It just means REAL fans can get tickets to Chargers games. Raiders fans, Cowboy fans, Chief fans, Packer fans, Bears fans........

It just means REAL fans can get tickets to Chargers games. Raiders fans, Cowboy fans, Chief fans, Packer fans, Bears fans........

I am so proud of the football fans in SD that stood up to asshole spanos and did not follow him there like Bodeca and everybody else.:thup:

That asshole gave san diego fans the middle finger and is such an idiot he thought they would stay loyal to them and go see them.:rolleyes: They made me proud giving HIM the middle finger back.:yes_text12::up::thankusmile:

thats what I did when the Rams left LA,I cheered against them each week. st louis rams sounded so childish to say. that was such an asinine name for a football team.

st louis had the same problem LA is with the chargers, when they first got there,the stadium was half empty all the time as well. they DID start packing them in when they got good and won the superbowl but AFTER they won the superbowl,and then warner and faulk left and they sucked forever after that,it was the same story there in st louis as it is in LA with the chargers.:D

I said this was EXACTLY what would happen to the chargers in LA. WHY is it I could see this coming a mile away but the owners could not?:rolleyes::cuckoo:

the NFL is also too stupid to understand the same thing will happen with the Raiders in vegas.It will be HOME games for the other teams there also.They will have no homefile advantage at all .Nobody in vegas cares about football,they dont even support their OWN college football team there and it is the poorest city in the nation,:cuckoo:

I am so proud of the football fans in SD that stood up to asshole spanos and did not follow him there like Bodeca and everybody else.:thup:

That asshole gave san diego fans the middle finger and is such an idiot he thought they would stay loyal to them and go see them.:rolleyes: They made me proud giving HIM the middle finger back.:yes_text12::up::thankusmile:

thats what I did when the Rams left LA,I cheered against them each week. st louis rams sounded so childish to say. that was such an asinine name for a football team.

st louis had the same problem LA is with the chargers, when they first got there,the stadium was half empty all the time as well. they DID start packing them in when they got good and won the superbowl but AFTER they won the superbowl,and then warner and faulk left and they sucked forever after that,it was the same story there in st louis as it is in LA with the chargers.:D

I said this was EXACTLY what would happen to the chargers in LA. WHY is it I could see this coming a mile away but the owners could not?:rolleyes::cuckoo:

the NFL is also too stupid to understand the same thing will happen with the Raiders in vegas.It will be HOME games for the other teams there also.They will have no homefile advantage at all .Nobody in vegas cares about football,they dont even support their OWN college football team there and it is the poorest city in the nation,:cuckoo:
I can't think of a team more suited to a Vegas move than the Faiders.

maybe BUT as i said,that move is going to be major disater waiting to happen.you wont find one economist out there who will tell you its a good move.many of them in fact are calling it the worst decision in sports history to move there.the NFL owners hate the davis family worse than I ever imagined cause this is like me being out in the ocean and i spot some sharks out there and i know they are there,but i STILL let you go into the ocean and dont even bother to tell you of how you will die if you go into that ocean,i just keep quiet,same identical situation only Davis is too stupid to understand any of this.

Raiders' Las Vegas plan questionable, Stanford economist says

I would like to mention a couple of things about the Oakland Raidersā€™ move to Las Vegas.

First off, this is going to be an epic disaster. This is not L.A. There are not very many Raider fans here in the valley. I am from Hayward and have lived here in Las Vegas for 38 years. There is no way they are going to put 60,000 Raider fans in that stadium every Sunday.
Letter: Raiders move to Las Vegas will be a disaster

this is WHY i refer to spanos and davis as dumb and dumber.davis incredily is even dumber than spanos.

It never worked for them in LA and it will never work for them in Vegas.this will be every bit as disasterous for the NFL as the chargers being in LA is now just like i said it would be.this is a monumental risk for the NFL going from a major proven media market in the top five to an unproven small media market ranked 46th. Thats not good business sense my man.

the move to LA was disasterous for the Raiders with half empty stadiums all the time.Al Davis even came out and told the LA times a few years later there he hinted he made a mistake moving them there saying he missed the loud roars of the OAKLAND crowd.

this move to vegas as hard as it is to believe,will be an even greater disater for the raiders than the move to LA was.

Last edited:

Scott and BR are brutal to the Spanos! BRUTAL! I love it.

yeah i see,priceless.LOL

whats REALLY funny though is how dan fouts is yucking it up and loving it.i assume you heard about that one?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

maybe BUT as i said,that move is going to be major disater waiting to happen.you wont find one economist out there who will tell you its a good move.many of them in fact are calling it the worst decision in sports history to move there.the NFL owners hate the davis family worse than I ever imagined cause this is like me being out in the ocean and i spot some sharks out there and i know they are there,but i STILL let you go into the ocean and dont even bother to tell you of how you will die if you go into that ocean,i just keep quiet,same identical situation only Davis is too stupid to understand any of this.

this is WHY i refer to spanos and davis as dumb and dumber.davis incredily is even dumber than spanos.
Course the Colts moving to Indy was considered to be a bad move too.

The colts owner as much a jerk as he was,he at least moved them to a city that was not dead last in wage earners though and a city so poor that most familys are lower class ones that have to work two jobs. have you seen the PSL's they are asking for? It does not take a genius to see this has disater written all over it.the majority of vegas residents will never be able to afford those tickets out there they are asking for.

these are the same economists that said the rams move to st louis was a very bad idea.They called that one right.No reason these experts are blowing smoke now all of a sudden.:biggrin: with the exception of the warner'faulk years when they were the greatest show on turf in a five year period and went to two superbowls during that time,that place was half empty all the time as well.

15 0ut of those 20 years they were there,that place was a ghost town,it was the same with the rams as it is with the chargers in LA,their games alwasy felt like ROAD games as well. :D:abgg2q.jpg: would be pretty foolhardy to ignore what these experts are saying after they called THAT one correctly back then.thats like if your car is broken and not running,and a very credible mechanic with a great reputation tells you you need it fixed and you ignore him,you screwed up and your car broke down as a resort.same thing,no difference. so just a little bit difference there with the Colts back then and the raiders now.

PLUS i dont ever recall back then economic experts saying it would be disasterous for the colts in indy as they did with the rams in st louis and the raiders in vegas.:D Jim Irsey was an asshole,BUT he wasnt a stupid ass moron like davis and spanos are.HE knew what he was doing.

The Raiders even when they were great in LA,nobody showed up,the year after they won the superbowl out there,the next season for the home opener they only drew just over 44,ooo fans.the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody cared.same will happen with the Raiders in vegas and be even worse. the reason I am confidant of this is I know a vegas resident out there and he told me the games the hockey team had,it felt like road games just as st louis fans felt like Ram games were ROAD games most the time there.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Chiefs fans outnumbered their fans lol

the thing thats hilarious Grampa Murked U is that this is a REGULAR occassion there in Carson.:abgg2q.jpg: I watched the game as well for that entertainment alone and i was not dissapointed in the least.:biggrin: In last years home opener they had,this is what you saw everywhere you looked in carson.80% dolphin fans as well.If this was the Raiders,cowboys,seahawks,packers or steelers,then you could just brush it up to the fact those team travel well but the dolphins and chiefs,they DONT travel well.:laughing0301::lmao:

same as when the Rams played 16 road games all year long in stank louis,its the same case with the Chargers all the time as well.:laughing0301::lmao:

the thing thats hilarious Grampa Murked U is that this is a REGULAR occassion there in Carson.:abgg2q.jpg: I watched the game as well for that entertainment alone and i was not dissapointed in the least.:biggrin: In last years home opener they had,this is what you saw everywhere you looked in carson.80% dolphin fans as well.If this was the Raiders,cowboys,seahawks,packers or steelers,then you could just brush it up to the fact those team travel well but the dolphins and chiefs,they DONT travel well.:laughing0301::lmao:
Chiefs looked pretty spectacular yesterday. Need to beef up our defensive line but holy cow I was impressed

The colts owner as much a jerk as he was,he at least moved them to a city that was not dead last in wage earners though and a city so poor that most familys are lower class ones that have to work two jobs. have you seen the PSL's they are asking for? It does not take a genius to see this has disater written all over it.the majority of vegas residents will never be able to afford those tickets out there they are asking for.

these are the same economists that said the rams move to st louis was a very bad idea.They called that one right.No reason these experts are blowing smoke now all of a sudden.:biggrin: with the exception of the warner'faulk years when they were the greatest show on turf in a five year period and went to two superbowls during that time,that place was half empty all the time as well.

15 0ut of those 20 years they were there,that place was a ghost town,it was the same with the rams as it is with the chargers in LA,their games alwasy felt like ROAD games as well. :D:abgg2q.jpg: would be pretty foolhardy to ignore what these experts are saying after they called THAT one correctly back then.thats like if your car is broken and not running,and a very credible mechanic with a great reputation tells you you need it fixed and you ignore him,you screwed up and your car broke down as a resort.same thing,no difference. so just a little bit difference there with the Colts back then and the raiders now.

PLUS i dont ever recall back then economic experts saying it would be disasterous for the colts in indy as they did with the rams in st louis and the raiders in vegas.:D Jim Irsey was an asshole,BUT he wasnt a stupid ass moron like davis and spanos are.HE knew what he was doing.

The Raiders even when they were great in LA,nobody showed up,the year after they won the superbowl out there,the next season for the home opener they only drew just over 44,ooo fans.the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody cared.same will happen with the Raiders in vegas and be even worse. the reason I am confidant of this is I know a vegas resident out there and he told me the games the hockey team had,it felt like road games just as st louis fans felt like Ram games were ROAD games most the time there.:abgg2q.jpg:
I wonder why USC draws so many fans?

Chiefs looked pretty spectacular yesterday. Need to beef up our defensive line but holy cow I was impressed
Well, they were playing the Chargers.

I dont know,YOUR a californian,if you want to find out,you can always do some research on it.LOL

Here is what I was talking about how the Rams in stank louis,they had the same kind of luck there the chargers are in LA. this is what THEIR crowds ALWAYS looked like other than the brief warner/faulk years. this was taken during middle of the 2nd quarter no less not when coming back from halftime or just starting.:laughing0301::lmao:

st-louis-rams-stadium.png

I went to their home opener their last season there against the seahawks and it looked just like this,against a team that had been to the superbowl back to back no less.:haha: I went there also like ten years ago and the same thing.I am not shitting.:laughing0301: Vegas will be as huge a mistake for the raiders as it is for the chargers in LA I GUARANTEE.

once they start losing and are as pathetic as the rams were in st louis,they will ALSO have stadiums that look like this. they will not be dedicated and loyal like oakland fans are.Oakland has the most passionate dedicated fans in the world.

just four years ago after starting the season off 0-13,on a dark rainy cold night in hard pouring downpour of rain.that place was packed and sold out. to leave the most dedicated loyal fans in the country like that is a crime pure and simple. I know Gramps as a chiefs fan remembers that game how it was packed. The only time there were any empty seats was halftime when they left for refreshments.I SAW the game on tv so I was pretty much there,I know.

Last edited:

Well, they were playing the Chargers.
The Chargers weren't exactly slackers yesterday. A handful of dropped passes and the outcome may have been different

yeah i see,priceless.LOL

whats REALLY funny though is how dan fouts is yucking it up and loving it.i assume you heard about that one?:abgg2q.jpg:

Here is ANOTHER hysterical video of the chargers/chiefs game. Well it is the game from last year in Carson when they played each other.I could not find anything as of yet from yesterdays game of small film footage other than the entire game but as you can see from last years matchup,after watching just the first five minutes of this game,you can see the chiefs fans GREATLY outnumber the chargers fans.not even close.:abgg2q.jpg:

the guy that went to this game and filmed it is a niner fan and a big fan of alex smith so that was WHY he went to the game last year..

He even says the obvious as well that spanos made a major mistake moving the team,that they should have stayed in san diego. ALSO as you can see from watching the video,he tells it like it is,that a feels like a ROAD game for the chargers saying-are we in kansas city?:thankusmile::udaman::up::yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

great host this niner fan was.:happy-1:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I dont know,YOUR a californian,if you want to find out,you can always do some research on it.LOL

Here is what I was talking about how the Rams in stank louis,they had the same kind of luck there the chargers are in LA. this is what THEIR crowds ALWAYS looked like other than the brief warner/faulk years. this was taken during middle of the 2nd quarter no less not when coming back from halftime or just starting.:laughing0301::lmao:

I went to their home opener their last season there against the seahawks and it looked just like this,against a team that had been to the superbowl back to back no less.:haha: I went there also like ten years ago and the same thing.I am not shitting.:laughing0301: Vegas will be as huge a mistake for the raiders as it is for the chargers in LA I GUARANTEE.

once they start losing and are as pathetic as the rams were in st louis,they will ALSO have stadiums that look like this. they will not be dedicated and loyal like oakland fans are.Oakland has the most passionate dedicated fans in the world.

just four years ago after starting the season off 0-13,on a dark rainy cold night in hard pouring downpour of rain.that place was packed and sold out. to leave the most dedicated loyal fans in the country like that is a crime pure and simple. I know Gramps as a chiefs fan remembers that game how it was packed. The only time there were any empty seats was halftime when they left for refreshments.I SAW the game on tv so I was pretty much there,I know.
I'm not a Californian. I'm from Montana originally.
Where I come from there's not much to do but hunt and go to football games in the Fall.
I just lived in California long enough to know that Southern Californians have too many other things to do than go to a Chargers game. Half of the home games weren't sellouts. So I could only hear them on the radio. But the funny thing is, watching a Chargers game was fun. Going to a Titans game here in TN is a pain in the ass. You're ether sweating your balls off or freezing to death.

I'm not a Californian. I'm from Montana originally.
Where I come from there's not much to do but hunt and go to football games in the Fall.
I just lived in California long enough to know that Southern Californians have too many other things to do than go to a Chargers game. Half of the home games weren't sellouts. So I could only hear them on the radio. But the funny thing is, watching a Chargers game was fun. Going to a Titans game here in TN is a pain in the ass. You're ether sweating your balls off or freezing to death.

true they were not like Oakland which ALWAYS packs them in win or lose like the year when they started off 0-13 that I just mentioned or like they did last night.

I was under the impression you LIVED in san diego now since you have talked about the chargers a lot in the past?

Yeah I see what your saying.I get that.But thats my point. You're proving for me WHY they never should have left SD.

Thats the major difference between the chargers now playing in Carson and when they played in SD.

When they were in SD,they at LEAST sold out HALF the time when they were crappy like the year they went 1-15 with Ryan Leaf at quarterback . and when they were GREAT,like when they went 14-2 with marty shottenheimer they would sell out all games then.

When they were crappy like the year they went 1-15, They would STILL turn out and pack them in and cheer them on against exciting teams like the pittsburgh steelers when they were a dynasty in the 70's and against their division rivals the chiefs,broncos,seahawks "when they were still in the division." and the raiders.

speaking of the Raiders that is the other difference.I realise Raider games were always home games for the Raiders in SD the fact LA has a bunch of Raider fans there but that was the ONLY time in SD where the opposing fans always outnumbered the home team fans where its EVERY sunday in carson.:iyfyus.jpg::haha::laughing0301::lmao:

yeah you are right,when they were CRAPPY in SD,when they played against equally crappy teams like cleveland for example,yeah yoou are correct,games like that they did not draw well. but at LEAST they DID turn out and pack them in against their division rivals i mentioned or exciting teams such as the steelers in the 70's when they were a dynasty or like the Bills in the 90's when they went to four straight superbowls and had exciting players to watch,Major difference there my man.:D;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back