The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that new stadium they will move to is half filled it is not going to look good.

If that new stadium they will move to is half filled it is not going to look good.

Listen to this short podcast here.

N The Zone Special - Derek King (of Derek King Sports) 10-26-19 | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

This is being covered up in the media,ESPN is keeping a lid on it,none of the major media is reporting this but as this guy is saying,there is talk in LA that the chargers will rebrand next year when they move into Inglewood.

that would be the smartest thing spanos would have EVER done since moving them there.the fans still might not show up because LA is not a two team market in the NFL.It doesnt work in LA as it does in new york. but at least if he rebranded,he MIGHT have a chance of drawing fan interest.they MIGHT want to check out something thats new but if he is a moron like he has been this whole time and doesnt listen to what people like fred roggin tried to warn him to do that rebranding would be the ONLY chance he would have at succedding in LA,if he keeps being an idiot and keep the name when they move in,they are going to have to cover up the entire upper deck for charger games the fact they already have a half empty stadium in carson all the time.:abgg2q.jpg:

there are ALSO rumors of the chargers going to st louis but that will never happen.there will never be another time again in st louis where they take another team from another city again.Now there IS a possibility that Spanos MIGHT to go to saint louis.

He might realise that even if he rebrands,the damage has already been done in LA with the chargers there that he would have to start in scratch next year there in Inglewood which is still a risky proposition for him so his best bet would be to rebrand and move to st louis where he would be the ONLY team in town and he would not have to worry about competing with someone else.

That would probably be his best option is to move to the smaller market. He was an idiot in the first place ignoring what everybody else knew that the chargers would bomb in LA though so i dont see him all of a sudden getting wise and going to st louis.

I think he rebrands and trys his luck in Inglewood next year. I cant see him keeping the chargers name and suffering even more embarrassement next year where again,they would have to coverup the entire upper deck,that would be a major embarrassment not only to spanos but to the NFL as well. roger goodell is already tryng to coverup the embarrassement of the chargers situation saying it will take time for the chargers to grow a fan base but eventually they will when he KNOWS thats a lie and not true at all.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Gee you THINK Travis?:abgg2q.jpg:

I feel like there were more Chargers fans down here than when we play them in L.A." —Travis Kelce on the atmosphere in Mexico City

44 years? wow.

It has been 44 years since the Rams have played on Thanksgiving Day, but that last time was a big moment, as Los Angeles clinched its third straight NFC West title with a 20-0 win at Detroit on November 27, 1975. Wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to Rams fans everywhere!!!

gee you THINK.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

For instance, the Chargers have sold “a weak 25,000 seasons tickets to date” toward the 2020 season and the 70,000-seat Inglewood Stadium that’s to open next summer. Related, Spanos and COO Jeanne Bonk decided last year to slash prices on 26,000 upper-deck tickets and seat licenses by as much as 15 times less than what the Rams were charging for the same seats.
Column: Chargers' 2020 ticket sales reported to be 'weak'; revenues low

Even with the prices greatly slashed they STILL cant sell any PSL'S. comedy gold.:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Its time to rebrand Dean.

this writer totally nailed it.i love it.:beer:

79896802_2737505229604089_7142356246165716992_n.jpg

Reggie Bush is my hero.preach it brutha.:2up::beer:

“They don’t belong in L.A...we gotta find a way to get the Chargers back” - @ReggieBush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back