The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LA RAM FAN, Oct 28, 2017.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393

I am sure you have already heard from last year from the mighty 1090 and other news sources the rumor the owners are wanting the chargers to move them back right? LOL

I have to believe it is true,this CANNOT be good for the NFL at all.

the only problem for the NFL is it would be the same story there in SD as it is in LA now because most the fans there are the same as you,they dont want to have anything to do with the chargers as long as the spanos family owns the team..

Yeah you all dont want them NOW since spanos is the owner but IF they got a new owner,you would take them back.that was what I heard from dozens of san diego residents last year when i asked them that question when i was in SD last year.

spanos is so stupid he seriously thinks in time he will be able to build a fanbase there.:rolleyes: Not in an oversaturated market in LA.that will never happen.:laughing0301::lmao:

Spanos and the NFL wont realise it until it is too late when they move into the new stadium in Inglewood that the chargers are never going to build a fanbase there. when they see the BIG stadium mostly empty,it wont be until then that the NFL goes into panic mode and finally gets it,that nobody in LA wants the chargers.:laughing0301::lmao:

I think at THAT point,is when the NFL will get serious about trying to get the chargers back in SD and try and get a new owner to buy them and tell dean that he needs to sell the team because this just cant continue the situation they have.:laughing0301:

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    As I said,when the chargers move into the new palace in Inglewood with the Rams,it will FINALLY dawn on dean spanos and the NFL that the chargers are NEVER going to be able to build a fanbase there when they see the majority of the seats are all empty and the only fans that show up are the opposing teams fans.:laughing0301::lmao: Spanos and the NFL have the ignorant belief that once the chargers have a new stadium,then fans will start showing up and attending games but that wont happen.Once they move into the new stadium is when it will FINALLY dawn on spanos and the NFL,nobody in LA gives a rats ass about the chargers and the NFL will go into panic mode.:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  3. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    Nope,not even winning will change anything.:D

Spanos is such a fucking moron he is not even aware that the original chargers owner that that was the reason he moved them to SD in the first place after just one year in LA their first year when coming to the AFL. because they could not compete with the Rams in attendance in LA.

Even though the chargers finished with an 8-4 record and made it as far as the AFC tile game in 1960,their averagae attendance was just 14,000.:laughing0301:

The Rams on the other hand,that same year THEY only won just 4 games that season yet despite that,THIER averegae crowds were 77,000. so much for the myth than LA is a fair weather sports town.:D

You got to remember,the Rams have a long history there in LA and LA is oversaturated with football,they are not just going to give up going to USC,UCLA and watching the Rams just because the chargers start winning,Not happening.

UNLESS they became a dynasty like the cheatriots of course and dominated the conference of course but that will never happen,next to mark davis,dean spanos is the most stupid and incompetant owner in the NFL and has driven that team into the ground.always will.

talk about dumb and dumber,they win first and second prize as the two biggest idiot owners in the NFL,hands down,no contest.

LA was the dumbest place in the world for spanos to choose to move,he would have a MUCH greater chance of building a fanbase IF they won in someplace like Oklahoma city or some city like that. ANY city other than LA would have been MUCH better for him to move to in hopes of ever building a fanbase IF they won.:abgg2q.jpg:

4. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,842
    It just means REAL fans can get tickets to Chargers games. Raiders fans, Cowboy fans, Chief fans, Packer fans, Bears fans........

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    I am so proud of the football fans in SD that stood up to asshole spanos and did not follow him there like Bodeca and everybody else.:thup:

That asshole gave san diego fans the middle finger and is such an idiot he thought they would stay loyal to them and go see them.:rolleyes: They made me proud giving HIM the middle finger back.:yes_text12::up::thankusmile:

thats what I did when the Rams left LA,I cheered against them each week. st louis rams sounded so childish to say. that was such an asinine name for a football team.

st louis had the same problem LA is with the chargers, when they first got there,the stadium was half empty all the time as well. they DID start packing them in when they got good and won the superbowl but AFTER they won the superbowl,and then warner and faulk left and they sucked forever after that,it was the same story there in st louis as it is in LA with the chargers.:D

I said this was EXACTLY what would happen to the chargers in LA. WHY is it I could see this coming a mile away but the owners could not?:rolleyes::cuckoo:

the NFL is also too stupid to understand the same thing will happen with the Raiders in vegas.It will be HOME games for the other teams there also.They will have no homefile advantage at all .Nobody in vegas cares about football,they dont even support their OWN college football team there and it is the poorest city in the nation,:cuckoo:

6. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,842
    I can't think of a team more suited to a Vegas move than the Faiders.

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    maybe BUT as i said,that move is going to be major disater waiting to happen.you wont find one economist out there who will tell you its a good move.many of them in fact are calling it the worst decision in sports history to move there.the NFL owners hate the davis family worse than I ever imagined cause this is like me being out in the ocean and i spot some sharks out there and i know they are there,but i STILL let you go into the ocean and dont even bother to tell you of how you will die if you go into that ocean,i just keep quiet,same identical situation only Davis is too stupid to understand any of this.

Raiders' Las Vegas plan questionable, Stanford economist says

I would like to mention a couple of things about the Oakland Raiders’ move to Las Vegas.

First off, this is going to be an epic disaster. This is not L.A. There are not very many Raider fans here in the valley. I am from Hayward and have lived here in Las Vegas for 38 years. There is no way they are going to put 60,000 Raider fans in that stadium every Sunday.
    Letter: Raiders move to Las Vegas will be a disaster

this is WHY i refer to spanos and davis as dumb and dumber.davis incredily is even dumber than spanos.

It never worked for them in LA and it will never work for them in Vegas.this will be every bit as disasterous for the NFL as the chargers being in LA is now just like i said it would be.this is a monumental risk for the NFL going from a major proven media market in the top five to an unproven small media market ranked 46th. Thats not good business sense my man.

the move to LA was disasterous for the Raiders with half empty stadiums all the time.Al Davis even came out and told the LA times a few years later there he hinted he made a mistake moving them there saying he missed the loud roars of the OAKLAND crowd.

this move to vegas as hard as it is to believe,will be an even greater disater for the raiders than the move to LA was.

8. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,022
    Scott and BR are brutal to the Spanos! BRUTAL! I love it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,393
    Scott and BR are brutal to the Spanos! BRUTAL! I love it.

yeah i see,priceless.LOL

whats REALLY funny though is how dan fouts is yucking it up and loving it.i assume you heard about that one?:abgg2q.jpg:

10. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,842
    Course the Colts moving to Indy was considered to be a bad move too.