The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best team in Los Angeles is the Los Angeles Chargers. They can win on the road because all their games are road games, that makes the road to the Super Bowl much easier and in the Super Bowl, they would have the advantage because a neutral site to them would be like their first home game!

Best team in Los Angeles is the Los Angeles Chargers. They can win on the road because all their games are road games, that makes the road to the Super Bowl much easier and in the Super Bowl, they would have the advantage because a neutral site to them would be like their first home game!

I would have to agree, in spite of never liking the Chargers. And I'm from San Diego.

I would have to agree, in spite of never liking the Chargers. And I'm from San Diego.

Will this be like a team coming to LA and having to see empty seats like in Atlanta? :19: :21: :9-21: :71: :beer:

wow i never knew you did not like chargers.

By the way where you been,have not seen you in AGES? I cannot believe the NFL was stupid enough to think people in LA would embrace the chargers and spanos the fool he was seriously thought charger fans in SD would drive up to LA and support them after he gave them the middle finger.:rolleyes:

incredible that the chargers gave up THIS-
qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

10997781_792142570864390_6305301226385069432_o.jpg

for THAT a game against the chiefs and you can clearly see all the RED in the stadium:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

No WONDER the NFL is concerned and wants the chargers back in SD.:lmao::laughing0301:

Last edited:
except for the very brief greatest show on turf days,the Rams went through the exact same thing when they were in stank louis with crowds like that as well.any wonder stan kroneke wanted to get the hell out of dodge when he bought them knowing he was always going to see crowds like this all the time.:abgg2q.jpg: see how the attendance problems the chargers have in SD are identical to what stank louis had the majority of THEIR years there?:biggrin:

st-louis-rams-stadium.png

Will this be like a team coming to LA and having to see empty seats like in Atlanta? :19: :21: :9-21: :71: :beer:

OR the empty seats like this that were always to be seen in stank louis the majority of their years,the very brief 5 or 6 years when faulk and warner was there when they had the greatest show on turf the exception of course. the other 15 or so,this was the normal kind of crowds they had pretty comparable to what is going on with the chargers as you can see.:abgg2q.jpg: you can understand WHY stan kroneke was eager to get the hell out of dodge err hicktown stank louis.:laughing0301::haha::laughing0301:

st-louis-rams-stadium.png

20151101_152305.0.jpg

Last edited:

By the way where you been,have not seen you in AGES? I cannot believe the NFL was stupid enough to think people in LA would embrace the chargers and spanos the fool he was seriously thought charger fans in SD would drive up to LA and support them after he gave them the middle finger.:rolleyes:

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

for THAT a game against the chiefs and you can clearly see all the RED in the stadium:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

No WONDER the NFL is concerned and wants the chargers back in SD.:lmao::laughing0301:

My reason for disliking the Chargers goes way back to my high school years as football player. I was very close to my high school coach, Earl Faison, who was a mentor to me.

He was a former Charger and was treated very badly by the organization as a player. There were many great individual players for the Chargers, but I despise the business side of their team.

He should be in the Hall of Fame.
Earl Faison - Wikipedia

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

My reason for disliking the Chargers goes way back to my high school years as football player. I was very close to my high school coach, Earl Faison, who was a mentor to me.

He was a former Charger and was treated very badly by the organization as a player. There were many great individual players for the Chargers, but I despise the business side of their team.

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

from asking around down there,have you found ANY friends who go down to LA and support them?

I have a couple of friends that live there and BOTH of them told me they each asked about 20 or 30 charger fans they know that are aquinatances or friends of there and almost all of them do the same thing they have done,they all have abondoned them as well.:2up: they said they only talked to TWO people they knew that goes down there to LA to support them. when I was down there a year ago i did a similair survey and asked people at bars if they still watched them and almost ALL of them said no.that:rofl::lmao:

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

from asking around down there,have you found ANY friends who go down to LA and support them?

I have a couple of friends that live there and BOTH of them told me they each asked about 20 or 30 charger fans they know that are aquinatances or friends of there and almost all of them do the same thing they have done,they all have abondoned them as well.:2up: they said they only talked to TWO people they knew that goes down there to LA to support them. when I was down there a year ago i did a similair survey and asked people at bars if they still watched them and almost ALL of them said no.that:rofl::lmao:

Out of my entire circle of friends that are from San Diego, even another former player not one goes to see them.

Of course, now I'm forced to follow them, because I'm a Chiefs fan. And the Chargers are in their way.

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

Out of my entire circle of friends that are from San Diego, even another former player not one goes to see them.

Of course, now I'm forced to follow them, because I'm a Chiefs fan. And the Chargers are in their way.

You're a chief fan? really? how long have you been one? thats funny you sat that cause i have always rooted against the chiefs almost my whole life cause i hated the owner of the team,a real A hole and they almost always never had a coach i liked either and i have always loved the chargers,never missed them in SD when the chiefs played them so i always loved it when they lost to the chargers. I got nothing against andy reid though and their original owner is dead burning in hell right now so i dont hate them now as i always used to. for the first time in my life starting last year,I root for the chiefs to beat the chargers now as well.i cannot freaking believe they blew that game to them.:mad: they got no secondary now cause of injurys so i am afraid the chargers are in the drivers seat in the AFC to go to the superbowl.:mad:

you know its funny that you mention Atlanta.they are not an NFL market team either same as st louis.Even when they made it to their first superbowl like 20 years ago,i heard media sources saying that they only drew 75% capacity.wow.:D they are the same as LA was with the raiders,even the year they won the superbowl,that stadium was half empty all the time for games that year and the next year as well.:rofl::lmao::laughing0301: LA is RAMS country,They dont care about the raiders or chargers out there.:laughing0301::lmao:

Looks like atlanta is in the same boat.

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

You're a chief fan? really? how long have you been one? thats funny you sat that cause i have always rooted against the chiefs almost my whole life cause i hated the owner of the team,a real A hole and they almost always never had a coach i liked either and i have always loved the chargers,never missed them in SD when the chiefs played them so i always loved it when they lost to the chargers. I got nothing against andy reid though and their original owner is dead burning in hell right now so i dont hate them now as i always used to. for the first time in my life starting last year,I root for the chiefs to beat the chargers now as well.i cannot freaking believe they blew that game to them.:mad: they got no secondary now cause of injurys so i am afraid the chargers are in the drivers seat in the AFC to go to the superbowl.:mad:

Been a Chiefs fan since boyhood since the days of Len Dawson. Became even a bigger follower when Marcus Allen joined them. He attended the same high school as me and grew up in the neighborhood.

I knew going into the last game between the Chiefs and Chargers that it would be down to the wire. The Chiefs always hit a rough spot late in the season. And can't seem to finish strong. And with such a suspect defense, they are always in position to blow a game.

so Katsteve,Fiero,you both should watch saturday nights game the chargers play just for entertainment purposes.I am incredibly surprised the NFL decided to give them a NATIONAL game in carson for the whole world to see how they have SIXTEEN road games all year long now. thats why I am going to watch it.even though the game is being played in LA against the baltimore ravens,you will be thinking the same thing i MYSELF always do when i see a game there.you will think to yourself-ARE YOU SURE THIS GAME IS NOT BEING PLAYED IN BALTIMORE?:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

thats what ALL the opposing fans that attend those games there think EVERY sunday there.:laughing0301::lmao:

Last edited:

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

Earl Faison - Wikipedia

Been a Chiefs fan since boyhood since the days of Len Dawson. Became even a bigger follower when Marcus Allen joined them. He attended the same high school as me and grew up in the neighborhood.

I knew going into the last game between the Chiefs and Chargers that it would be down to the wire. The Chiefs always hit a rough spot late in the season. And can't seem to finish strong. And with such a suspect defense, they are always in position to blow a game.

only time i ever liked the chiefs was when they had joe montana. I was hoping he would get one for the thumb. wasnt around when Dawson was playing but I am sure i would have liked THOSE chiefs as well.thats was a much more innocent time when the game was not corrupt as it is now. i have seen the old footgage of hank stram wearing a suit and tie on the sidelines. oh man i am sure those were some fun times for you? chiefs fans i know that were around then they LOVED those days.:)

so Katsteve,Fiero,you both should watch saturday nights game the chargers play just for entertainment purposes.I am incredibly surprised the NFL decided to give them a NATIONAL game in carson for the whole world to see how they have SIXTEEN road games all year long now. thats why I am going to watch it.even though the game is being played in LA against the baltimore ravens,you will be thinking the same thing i MYSELF always do when i see a game there.you will think to yourself-ARE YOU SURE THIS GAME IS NOT BEING PLAYED IN BALTIMORE?:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

That's what ALL the opposing fans that attend those games there think EVERY Sunday there.:laughing0301::lmao:

I used to like Fouts and his highflying act! Winslow pulling his weary body off a slab in the playoffs to beat Miami was huge! I can still see that "hook & ladder" play by Miami that made them happy for a few minutes until SD came back to win it in OT in '82! I followed KC more when Schottenheimer was the coach and Derrick Thomas terrorized QB's! They had some good teams, but were always snake-bit in the playoffs no matter how many regular season games they won! Even with Montana, his highlight was beating Denver and Elway in the regular season, then Pittsburg and Houston in the playoffs before the Bill's rang his bell! Buffalo ruled the AFC back then going to 4 straight SB's! Loved Buffalo team with Jim Kelly, Thurmond Thomas, and Bruce Smith! :p :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back