The Catline Musical Comedy by Hillary, Obama, Mueller and the Ds

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
For those of you who slept through ancient history Cataline was a Roman politician who over borrowed to win what he thought was a gimme election. Roman bankruptcy laws were insanely severe So he and his party got weapons and decided to have a coup. The plot leaked like a sieve and one of the consuls, Cato, presented the case for a military strike against the coupists. In this case the DOJ's IG is playing the part of Cato except he is not summarily executing the idiots who didn't get to the assembly point. Then again summary executions are not needed with this big a paper trail, not to mention leadership as incompetent as the Ds have. Avoiding making martyrs of the idiots who tried to pull this off while touting their books is likely to lead a backlash and not enough evidence to totally discredit the D party.

To me the big question is who should write the musical and who should play what parts?

What's your opinion?

For those of you who slept through ancient history Cataline was a Roman politician who over borrowed to win what he thought was a gimme election. Roman bankruptcy laws were insanely severe So he and his party got weapons and decided to have a coup. The plot leaked like a sieve and one of the consuls, Cato, presented the case for a military strike against the coupists. In this case the DOJ's IG is playing the part of Cato except he is not summarily executing the idiots who didn't get to the assembly point. Then again summary executions are not needed with this big a paper trail, not to mention leadership as incompetent as the Ds have. Avoiding making martyrs of the idiots who tried to pull this off while touting their books is likely to lead a backlash and not enough evidence to totally discredit the D party.

To me the big question is who should write the musical and who should play what parts?

What's your opinion?
Unfortunately william the wie
We lost our lyrical poster Impenitent (Jim Guinn)
who authored "Mitt Romney: The Musical"
I would have nominated him to cowrite this satire you propose,
but maybe he can still guide us in spirit from above!

I can offer two songs that introduce the characters of
Obama and Hillary Clinton to open up the circus:

www.gangstastyle.org

2016 Election Anthem - Lyrics for Clinton and Trump

Since people cannot generally handle these songs in real life,
the screen or stage may be best for this level of historic drama.

I am writing a screenplay for Gay Pride and Prejudice
that will feature these songs performed by a political girl band
protesting liberal Democrats for funding billion dollar campaigns
instead of investing in building their own programs themselves.

Other songs they will perform in the movie are posted here
under "Girls in Government: Church and State Fractured"
www.houstonprogressive.org/GIG
Enjoy!

Forum List

Back