May 20, 2009
Q. When did it happen?
A. When did what happen?

Q. The life changing attack by Brett Kavanaugh
A. Oh, a while ago

Q. Can you be more specific?
A. About what?

Q. About the incident
A. Well, he pinned me to bed, I clearly remember that the Kiss Farewell Concert was on the TV. He said that he wanted to "fuck me like an animal" and that "his whole existence was flawed"

Q. Why did I take this job?
A. Excuse me?!

Q. Nevermind.

Q. When did it happen?
A. When did what happen?

A. Oh, a while ago

A. About what?

Q. About the incident
A. Well, he pinned me to bed, I clearly remember that the Kiss Farewell Concert was on the TV. He said that he wanted to "fuck me like an animal" and that "his whole existence was flawed"

A. Excuse me?!

Q. Nevermind.
Liberals have already drawn the lines on the PG paper.

- "I’m hearing that this accuser may have a body double that has a history of lying under oath at a Senate Hearing. They may be trying to figure out who should show up Monday. " -

:04::muahaha:

p1fi2Q0.jpg

Not satire. Just hateful, ignorant POTUS Apologist garbage.

Ford should be punished for lying about a sexual attack. It disparages real victims and makes victims of innocent men. Fuck her

Diane Feinstein needs to be censured and expelled from the Senate for promoting this fucking outrage

Ford should be punished for lying about a sexual attack. It disparages real victims and makes victims of innocent men. Fuck her

Diane Feinstein needs to be censured and expelled from the Senate for promoting this fucking outrage
FFS. Get your Hannity talking points for tomorrow and troll on, Frank.

I axed you this a couple of times already and you keep running away --- how do you know she's "lying"?

Aaaaaaaaaaaand cue crickets. Buh-bye now, buh-bye.

I axed you this a couple of times already and you keep running away --- how do you know she's "lying"?

Put yourself in her place and imagine having close to zero recall.

Put yourself in her place and imagine having close to zero recall.

Not anywhere near an answer, is it.

That's OK. The question was for Frank. And he ran away. Again.

Q. When did it happen?
A. When did what happen?

A. Oh, a while ago

A. About what?

Q. About the incident

A. Excuse me?!

Q. Nevermind.
Lies are all trumpanzees have now.

Relax, no one’s taking away your right to murder an unborn human.
Where the fuck did that come from?
Your constant hysteria of anything remotely related to a non-Liberal on the SC.
Another foul ball comment out of "Political Satire" space, I suppose.
Everything you post seems to be out of a satire.

She's lying because, like Lizzy Cherkbones Indian heritage - it never happened

She's lying because, like Lizzy Cherkbones Indian heritage - it never happened

Ah there we go. Same cop-out, different thread.

Every woman I have ever known who was a victim of sexual assault could remember EVERYTHING about the crime.

Forum List

Back