The case for Universal Healthcare

The Connecticut Coalition for Universal Health Care was formed in January, 1999 and represents citizen, labor, political, business, and health care professional organizations. Supporting organizations include:

Physicians for a National Health Program
Connecticut Society for Clinical Social Work
Connecticut Small Business Coalition
Connecticut Caucus of Democrats
Green Party of Connecticut
Labor Party of Connecticut
Connecticut Call to Action
Health Care for All

You know Chris I've told you before about poll's no matter what the source your going to get the desired results. I wonder if the GREEN Party that conducted this forum and the results you cited would have posted any results that did not reflect their views? Sorry Chris your poll means nothing.

Would someone please be kind enough to post language from the Constitution that guartantees that everyone is entitled to government run healthcare, resulting in a single payer program? My copy of the Bill of Rights does not list healthcare as a citizen's right. Nor does my copy of the Constitution empower the federal government to compete against the private sector in anything be it healthcare, automobiles, financial institutions etc. Therefore, if Socilaism is your thing then let me suggest that you move to Canada, the UK or even Cuba where Michael Moore claimed their healthcare is better than ours. If enough of you would move that would leave the rest of to continue living in freedom.

Would someone please be kind enough to post language from the Constitution that guartantees that everyone is entitled to government run healthcare, resulting in a single payer program? My copy of the Bill of Rights does not list healthcare as a citizen's right. Nor does my copy of the Constitution empower the federal government to compete against the private sector in anything be it healthcare, automobiles, financial institutions etc. Therefore, if Socilaism is your thing then let me suggest that you move to Canada, the UK or even Cuba where Michael Moore claimed their healthcare is better than ours. If enough of you would move that would leave the rest of to continue living in freedom.

Here it is Freedom,

(_________________) fill in the blank

Thre is none.

Forum List

Back