The case for Universal Healthcare

Bubba...Your intellectually dishonest, classless class envy stirring rhetorical question is an irrelevant red herring, which presumes that only the wealthy can get medical care now.

Amanda has killed, field dressed, butchered and barbecued your idiotic premise eight ways from Sunday.

Even as a failure, you fail.

Sorry.

You didn't answer the question.

Should only the rich get the best healthcare?

Like 99.99% of your idiotic questions, it doesn't deserve an answer for its fatally flawed premise.

Not even a good attempt to try and deflect from the fact that your entire thread premise has been eviscerated.

Should only the rich receive the best healthcare?

if they pass any bill on health care without giving Americans the time to read and digest the details, there is gonna be a revolution in this country, and I not so sure it will be a peaceful one.

1,000 people in my town showed up in the rain to protest a government run health care system today over the lunch hour. They offered up private solutions, good ones, ones that don't increase taxes on anyone.

The people are pissed, 1st about the no stimulus stimulus bill that was passed before anyone had a chance to read it.
2nd about the Omnibus bill that had 9,000 earmarks that Obama said he would veto and signed anyway.
3rd Cap and Trade that narrowly passed the house and will be debated in the senate in Sept.

Americans are overwhelingly against these bills especially when they find out how much it is going to cost, the national debt and the absolute job killing consequences of Cap and Trade.

Seriously, should they pass national health care without an American debate I would not want to be one of them. They will be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail. A message to any democrat congressman or senator that is for national health care, make sure you have plenty of security when you show up in your home state. It's not going to be the warm welcome you have been used to, it's gonna be down right ugly.

if they pass any bill on health care without giving Americans the time to read and digest the details, there is gonna be a revolution in this country, and I not so sure it will be a peaceful one.

1,000 people in my town showed up in the rain to protest a government run health care system today over the lunch hour. They offered up private solutions, good ones, ones that don't increase taxes on anyone.

The people are pissed, 1st about the no stimulus stimulus bill that was passed before anyone had a chance to read it.
2nd about the Omnibus bill that had 9,000 earmarks that Obama said he would veto and signed anyway.
3rd Cap and Trade that narrowly passed the house and will be debated in the senate in Sept.

Americans are overwhelingly against these bills especially when they find out how much it is going to cost, the national debt and the absolute job killing consequences of Cap and Trade.

Seriously, should they pass national health care without an American debate I would not want to be one of them. They will be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail. A message to any democrat congressman or senator that is for national health care, make sure you have plenty of security when you show up in your home state. It's not going to be the warm welcome you have been used to, it's gonna be down right ugly.

You are right.

We should abolish Medicare and the VA.

No more government healthcare. It should be evey man for himself.

And if a single mother gets cancer and can't pay her health insurance permium, that just too bad for her and her kids.

You are right.

And if a single mother gets cancer and can't pay her health insurance permium, that just too bad for her and her kids.

Now you're thinking. Survival of the fittest. Kill off the weak, and shit won't cost so much for the rest of us.

You are right.

Now you're thinking. Survival of the fittest. Kill off the weak, and shit won't cost so much for the rest of us.

You truely are the heart and soul of the Republican Party.

You are right.

or you get cancer and can't get care because you're too much of a shit stain to buy coverage?

Like 99.99% of your idiotic questions, it doesn't deserve an answer for its fatally flawed premise.

Not even a good attempt to try and deflect from the fact that your entire thread premise has been eviscerated.

Again, you daft ****, I'm not rich and I get great health coverage. You never did respond to that.

Again, you daft ****, I'm not rich and I get great health coverage. You never did respond to that.

2. Changing the subject

Do only the rich deserve the best healthcare?

Forum List

Back