The cascading Impeachment failure

just like the Mueller polls

Mueller confirmed Trump's guilt. We were right on all counts there. Multiple Trump associates in jail for Russian collusion. Trump knew about it and lied about it, and obstructed justice. He would have been indicted, if a president wasn't immune to being indicted while in office.

and the 2016 election poll???!!!???

Which were perfect. The ones showing a Clinton win were taken before Comey deliberately threw the election to Trump. Leaving that fact out is lying by omission. But then, you're a Trump cultist, so lying is expected.
Could you name a Trump associate in jail for "Russian collusion", please?

It's not a failure as I see it.

It has succeeded outrageously in boosting campaign contributions.

It has gloriously succeeded in boosting attendance at political rallies.

And I'm sure President (how that word galls them!) Trump appreciates it, too.

Two articles shows just how feeble the leftists (Liberals who abandoned the Classical democrat party) are when it comes to their silly, ever shifting attempts to skewer the President over bogus claims that are obviously non starters at a quick glance.

American Thinker

October 12, 2019

By Monica Showalter

Smackdown: Mickey Kaus exposes the Dems' shifting impeachment goalposts

Excerpt:

For awhile there, the Democrats' grand impeachment show was about a presidential phone call to the president of Ukraine.

Then it was about an unspoken quid pro quo that didn't show up in the transcript. After that it was about a supposed series of whistleblowers. Then it was about something with Trump's personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani. Then there were a couple other things I can't remember. Now it's about an ambassador.

Mickey Kaus noticed how bad it was getting on Twitter and called it out:

LINK

and this also from American Thinker,

October 10, 2019

By Gary Gindler

The Bluffpeachment

Excerpt:

The current situation in Washington is, in the language of poker, a bluff. The Democrats are bluffing; they have only weak cards in their hand. They actually have nothing against Trump. That's all they have ever had.

and,

The current hysteria of the Democrats regarding impeachment is unusual. Firstly, it is based on rumors. That is why, secondly, the Democrats still have not decided which law Trump has violated. Thirdly, there was no vote in the House of Representatives to initiate the impeachment procedure (more precisely, the House of Representatives, in which the majority belongs to the Democrats, in a 332-95 decision, chose not to bother with impeachment).

LINK
==============================

They have nothing to run on, just a series of stupid grasping at straws attacks is what they have, heck they already voted down an impeachment attempt once by an overwhelming NO vote

Their continual attacks on the President is becoming a blue print for treason charges since they are attacking him with no cause in doing so, yet an obvious attempt to remove him from office for POLITICAL reasons.

I am going to vote for Trump now, something I didn't plan to do a month ago. The treasonous leftists convinced me to change my mind on my vote. I hope many join me in the ballot box as a way to rebuke the leftist pukes.
======================

Here is one more, exposing how stupid this Whisleblower crap is, from The Last Refuge:

If Accurate, The Impeachment Game is Over – Fake Whistleblower Lawyers Now Retreat From Testimonial Appearance…
The only cascading failure I see is Trump's defense of the indefensible.

I am sure your opinion represents all commies living in America.

Mueller confirmed Trump's guilt. We were right on all counts there. Multiple Trump associates in jail for Russian collusion. Trump knew about it and lied about it, and obstructed justice. He would have been indicted, if a president wasn't immune to being indicted while in office.

Which were perfect. The ones showing a Clinton win were taken before Comey deliberately threw the election to Trump. Leaving that fact out is lying by omission. But then, you're a Trump cultist, so lying is expected.

Mamooth, you have no excuse for ever being unhappy with your ability to alter reality with your wee little mind.

Dem's have admitted they cannot beat Trump in a free and fair election in 2020 so they are trying to rig the election by impeaching him. They have been scheming to impeach the guy since the day he won in 2016. Its CLEAR if Democrats lose an election they will refuse to accept the will of the American people.
No one has "admitted" anything of the sort.

Their actions PROVE otherwise.
Actions and their words. With over a year 'til the election they are already hoisting desperate "Hail Mary" passes from their own 2 yard line early in the 3rd qtr of the game.

Impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout. The leftarded lemmings can't handle the truth but it's in their faces:

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected."
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who just returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for cause but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’

Manafort.

Oh, I see. you're lying-by-nitpicking about the word "collusion". A very original defense of treason, that is. Not.
No, you said they were in jail for Russian collusion. That's like trying to say Bubba Clinton was impeached for having sex. Words mean things, and no one is in jail for Russian collusion. You don't get to make up charges you want just because you want to advance a narrative.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I see that Konradv, mamooth, and moonglow, have nothing to say about the content of post one.
Why? It was already pointed out that it was senseless idiot propaganda, designed to spin up the Trumptards. It worked. You don't have to address each Trumptard Unibomber Manifesto line by line to refute it. You just point out that it's kooky.

If you think it's so awesome, why don't you summarize it for us? That would demonstrate you've read it and understand it.

Oh, that's right. As usual, you don't even know what your own propaganda pieces say. You were told to BELIEVE and parrot, and you obeyed.

:21:

You haven't addressed a single thing in post one, you clearly had the opportunity, but YOU didn't do a single thing about post one claims. You DEFLECTED to Mueller and bullcrap.

I am the one who POSTED all those articles and yes I read all three too, which YOU didn't do, heck I don't think you even read much of post one at all, since I did summarize a bit for each article I linked to, through the excerpts.

You are too lazy to think and be honest at the same time, it must give you headaches every day trying.......

The title of the thread should have given you a clue, but apparently not.

The cascading Impeachment failure

Two articles shows just how feeble the leftists (Liberals who abandoned the Classical democrat party) are when it comes to their silly, ever shifting attempts to skewer the President over bogus claims that are obviously non starters at a quick glance.

American Thinker

October 12, 2019

By Monica Showalter

Excerpt:

For awhile there, the Democrats' grand impeachment show was about a presidential phone call to the president of Ukraine.

Then it was about an unspoken quid pro quo that didn't show up in the transcript. After that it was about a supposed series of whistleblowers. Then it was about something with Trump's personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani. Then there were a couple other things I can't remember. Now it's about an ambassador.

LINK

October 10, 2019

By Gary Gindler

The Bluffpeachment

Excerpt:

The current situation in Washington is, in the language of poker, a bluff. The Democrats are bluffing; they have only weak cards in their hand. They actually have nothing against Trump. That's all they have ever had.

and,

The current hysteria of the Democrats regarding impeachment is unusual. Firstly, it is based on rumors. That is why, secondly, the Democrats still have not decided which law Trump has violated. Thirdly, there was no vote in the House of Representatives to initiate the impeachment procedure (more precisely, the House of Representatives, in which the majority belongs to the Democrats, in a 332-95 decision, chose not to bother with impeachment).

LINK

They have nothing to run on, just a series of stupid grasping at straws attacks is what they have, heck they already voted down an impeachment attempt once by an overwhelming NO vote

Their continual attacks on the President is becoming a blue print for treason charges since they are attacking him with no cause in doing so, yet an obvious attempt to remove him from office for POLITICAL reasons.

I am going to vote for Trump now, something I didn't plan to do a month ago. The treasonous leftists convinced me to change my mind on my vote. I hope many join me in the ballot box as a way to rebuke the leftist pukes.
======================

Here is one more, exposing how stupid this Whisleblower crap is, from The Last Refuge:

If Accurate, The Impeachment Game is Over – Fake Whistleblower Lawyers Now Retreat From Testimonial Appearance…

Our vote is the most important tool we have to show these wacko politicians what we think.

Now if we could only make them care what we think.

no evidence Trump did any of that --sorry ..you are dreaming again

dreaming = lying

Trump is losing court challenges. Polls indicate rising support for both the impeachment inquiry and impeachment. The number of Republicans in Congress annoyed or critical of Trump grows every day. Partisan opinion articles in magazines or the blogosphere will not change reality.
Trump isn't going to be removed from office no matter how hard you tards stomp your feet.
Want him out, beat him at the ballet box.

Aren't you drinking a little early this morning???

Running so early? I suppose it's for the best, that the Trump cultists here now don't even pretend they can debate. It's not like they ever could. Saves time if they just run immediately.

And don't worry. You're a Trump cultist. Nobody expected intellectually honesty from you, so you're not disappointing anyone.

In your opinion, do your comments in this thread pass as debate?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I see that Konradv, mamooth, and moonglow, have nothing to say about the content of post one.
Why? It was already pointed out that it was senseless idiot propaganda, designed to spin up the Trumptards. It worked. You don't have to address each Trumptard Unibomber Manifesto line by line to refute it. You just point out that it's kooky.

If you think it's so awesome, why don't you summarize it for us? That would demonstrate you've read it and understand it.

Oh, that's right. As usual, you don't even know what your own propaganda pieces say. You were told to BELIEVE and parrot, and you obeyed.

Surely there's a prize for such a glowing example of "debate" like this!

Manafort.

Oh, I see. you're lying-by-nitpicking about the word "collusion". A very original defense of treason, that is. Not.
No, you said they were in jail for Russian collusion. That's like trying to say Bubba Clinton was impeached for having sex. Words mean things, and no one is in jail for Russian collusion. You don't get to make up charges you want just because you want to advance a narrative.
Angry, bitter, ignorant leftards do. I'm certain it must be in their little red book somewhere.

In your opinion, do your comments in this thread pass as debate?

Compared to this butthurt deflection, my comments are absolute pearls of wisdom.

The funny thing is how all the Trump cultists seem to think that blubbering about how mean Mamooth is constitutes a debate.

But then, it really is the best they can do, on any topic.

You haven't addressed a single thing in post one,

Do get over yourself, snowflake. Nobody is obligated to do anything except laugh at your conspiracy rants.

By the way, how has that conspiracy rant turned out for you? You mean nobody has paid attention, and support for impeachment keeps rising?

Sucks to be you. You work so hard as a propaganda parrot, and it's all for nothing.

American Thinker

October 12, 2019

By Monica Showalter

Excerpt:

LINK

October 10, 2019

By Gary Gindler

The Bluffpeachment

Excerpt:

and,

LINK

======================

I was just OK with Trump Being President at First. Now that I see all the Failed Attempts at COUPS, and Treason, Myself and Everyone I know want to stand up and Fight for America and we are ALL voting for Trump despite the fact we know The Democrats are planning Violence at The Polls in 2020.

Before the "Resistance" started only about half the people I knew were going to vote for Trump in 2020.
Now everyone is going to vote.

Would not be shocked to see him handed a Super Majority in 2020 thanks to The Treasonous Democrats.

Dem's have admitted they cannot beat Trump in a free and fair election in 2020 so they are trying to rig the election by impeaching him. They have been scheming to impeach the guy since the day he won in 2016. Its CLEAR if Democrats lose an election they will refuse to accept the will of the American people.
No one has "admitted" anything of the sort.

Yup...it was what's his name...the caveman....al greene

Forum List

Back