The Cappucino Corral

I went to
I'm going over to my hair stylist.....having an inch cut all the way around.....tired of messing with it

I desperately need a haircut. This is the longest my hair has been in the last several years. It has been almost 7 months since my last visit. I am getting a little shaggy looking but I wear it very well.
the barber ain't seen me in 4 years...It's past my shoulders..

I want to let it grow long, I've had it short for a while now.....but it needs trimming every 2 or 3 months. It was down to my shoulders yesterday, but I think she cut more than I wanted her to. I never like the way my hair looks when I first get it cut.....it'll be a couple of weeks before I start feeling good about it......argh............

I went to
I'm going over to my hair stylist.....having an inch cut all the way around.....tired of messing with it

I desperately need a haircut. This is the longest my hair has been in the last several years. It has been almost 7 months since my last visit. I am getting a little shaggy looking but I wear it very well.

Several years ago my hair reached to the middle of my back. I ended up donating it to Locks of Love when I got my hair cut short. Man alive did my mother hate my hair, she was overjoyed when I told her it had been cut. lol

I went to

Several years ago my hair reached to the middle of my back. I ended up donating it to Locks of Love when I got my hair cut short. Man alive did my mother hate my hair, she was overjoyed when I told her it had been cut. lol

I don't think I've ever had it that long......maybe just below my shoulders. It was too much trouble, why I had it cut short, short....but then I got tired of that, so now it's long again!

Morning Everyone. I braved the cold weather this morning and went to the store, got gas and went to the pharmacy. Home now and finally have my coffee.

Hope you're all staying safe and warm. :)
It will be 53 here today...ahhhh
A warmup for us this weekend. 44 - 46.. Tropical. :)

It was 63 degrees yesterday....probably will inch up even farther today. It's already 59 degrees, right now.

I went to

Longest mine was when it reached my waist and given that I am 6'3" you can imagine how long it was. :lol:

Looking forward to retirement when I can pick up the sex, drugs and rock & roll where I left it off to play at being a responsible adult member of society. Won't cut my hair ever again!

I went to

My mother does the same....

I went to

Longest mine was when it reached my waist and given that I am 6'3" you can imagine how long it was. :lol:

Looking forward to retirement when I can pick up the sex, drugs and rock & roll where I left it off to play at being a responsible adult member of society. Won't cut my hair ever again!

Wow! That is pretty long.........and I don't believe you! - maybe the rock and roll, and the sex.......:badgrin:

home sick today, sleeping off and on.

Here's something to make you feel better, Drifter.........hope you're feeling better soon.

get-well-soon76.jpg

Morning Everyone. I braved the cold weather this morning and went to the store, got gas and went to the pharmacy. Home now and finally have my coffee.

Well, I'm so glad you mentioned it..........

I thought you said "I will be 53 today"........damn, I was already getting ready to bake you a cake!

Well, I'm so glad you mentioned it..........

I thought you said "I will be 53 today........damn, I was already getting ready to bake you a cake!
53 degrees.....I am 53 years old.............damn, get me the laudanum....

I went to

Wow! That is pretty long.........and I don't believe you! - maybe the rock and roll, and the sex.......:badgrin:

There is a picture of me when I was still growing my hair and it was longer than yours in that picture.

Forum List

Back