The Cappucino Corral

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
lisa-audit-cappuccino.jpg

There has to be a place in USMB where every member can hang his hat and be himself.

The Cappucino Corral, which is open to EVERYONE of all persuasions to come, put yer feet up, chat, make friends and the like.

No matter how much some people may "hate" each other on the open board, even those people should be able to communicate with each other and have some fun here.

If you are a Conservative, you are heartily welcomed here.
If you are Liberal, you are heartily welcomed here.
If you are totally unaffiliated, you are heartily welcomed here.

In fact, I plan to invite some people to the CORRAL who don't necessarily like me on the open board at all. I hope to bury some axes and get to know the other side of some people where there has been a lot of friction.

Your race, your gender, your sexual orientation, your religion and your politics play absolutely no role in the CAPPUCINO CORRAL. Being a living, breathing human being who wants to communicate with others is what counts here!

The CAPPUCINO CORRAL abides by the rules on the Lounge and we will keep those rules:

-no religion
-no politics
-no racism
-no trolling

The rest is free and fair game. :D

:thup:

I work a lot and cannot always be here, so it's incumbent upon all of us to keep the place fun, clean and entertaining.

And enjoy a nice Cappucino!

-Stat

Last edited by a moderator:
Drat! I was coming upstairs with a hot mug of coffee and I stumbled. I managed to spill the coffee on my hand. It was not a pleasant experience! :(

Darn I'm always late......I had just responded to 007's post because I thought everyone was just overlooking it, and then I came upon your response. You said it very well, Stat, seems like some want to put up a good front, but in reality they are meaner and nastier than they claim we are. I'll have to go back and see if anyone responded to your post....but, just like the country, I guess we are deemed to remain divided. So be it....

I'll continue to treat those who treat me well, the same way.

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed with Home Depot.....we were trying to get a bi-fold door to go between our den and our sunroom so we checked with them. Had a guy come out and measure, and told us that Home Depot would be able to cut if need be, one of the many bi-fold doors they carry. After waiting for 3 days and not hearing from them, we called, they couldn't find the paperwork they started on us, but finally the guy was able to find the "measurements" that one of their workers took 3 days before!!! So, we went in, and had to wait for a while as no one was in the "door" area. Finally, after Mr. Mertex went up to customer service and inquired, they sent someone to help us. Well, long story short, they didn't have a door to fit our measurements, and they don't cut or custom make doors, so we just wasted a whole week with them, damn. I found another place that has a web-site and advertises just what we need. Hope this one doesn't do the same as Home Depot!

I'm so disappointed with Home Depot.....we were trying to get a bi-fold door to go between our den and our sunroom so we checked with them. Had a guy come out and measure, and told us that Home Depot would be able to cut if need be, one of the many bi-fold doors they carry. After waiting for 3 days and not hearing from them, we called, they couldn't find the paperwork they started on us, but finally the guy was able to find the "measurements" that one of their workers took 3 days before!!! So, we went in, and had to wait for a while as no one was in the "door" area. Finally, after Mr. Mertex went up to customer service and inquired, they sent someone to help us. Well, long story short, they didn't have a door to fit our measurements, and they don't cut or custom make doors, so we just wasted a whole week with them, damn. I found another place that has a web-site and advertises just what we need. Hope this one doesn't do the same as Home Depot!

Oh, Lord, I forgot completely that Home Depot even exists......

In Germany, when you go to a hardware store (there is one about 4 blocks from my place), you are on your own. Cold shoulder.

Well, the weather got down to 5 celcius last night, so, against my inclinations, I may even have to turn the heating on early this year. Brrrrr...... or get a new girlfriend. Just trying to figure out which one is cheaper and less of a headache.

:rofl:

Well, the weather got down to 5 celcius last night, so, against my inclinations, I may even have to turn the heating on early this year. Brrrrr...... or get a new girlfriend. Just trying to figure out which one is cheaper and less of a headache.

:rofl:

What if the GF wants you to turn on the heat?

Now a fluffy puppy that curled up on the foot of your bed would be a third option. :D

IMG_2298.jpg

Forum List

Back