The California Dream is over

The Democrats have ruined California.
It’s now a one party state with no checks and balances against bad policies and corruption. California has become a two-tiered society of the very rich and the very poor, similar to 3rd World countries. The middle class, small business owners and the retired are escaping to tax free, business friendly, family friendly states such as Nevada, Arizona, Texas and Florida. LA has over a 20% poverty rate that is going up. LA has become a haven for Gangs, Criminals, the Homeless and Illegal Aliens. The Left Wing policies have failed failed failed and failed again.

Why California Is Becoming A Third World Country
Best decisions of my life:
1. Accepting Christ
2. Marrying my wife
3. Leaving my native California

Lol this is the millionth topic about California....the cons are super jealous and cant stand the 5th biggest economy in the world, the home of world entertainment, silicon valley, world innovation and much more.
California :
Accounts for 15% of the GDP
The GDP growth outpaced the US one.

The only issue that California gets blame foe are the homeless and illegals...that's because everyone wants to come here...who the hell wants to go to flyover states ? Bad weather, racists, no jobs, low wages nothing to see or do and shitry weather.
The only people moving to California are the homeless and illegals who live with 5 families in single family homes.

It’s now a one party state with no checks and balances against bad policies and corruption. California has become a two-tiered society of the very rich and the very poor, similar to 3rd World countries. The middle class, small business owners and the retired are escaping to tax free, business friendly, family friendly states such as Nevada, Arizona, Texas and Florida. LA has over a 20% poverty rate that is going up. LA has become a haven for Gangs, Criminals, the Homeless and Illegal Aliens. The Left Wing policies have failed failed failed and failed again.

It took a man like Trump to make it a one party state. Orange county is now blue. Good job! :)
Low intelligence comment. That state had been sliding long before Trump came into office.
But like I said....low intelligence from AW
yea this guy august i guess, thinks 3 years ago California was a red state...

Once upon a time California represented opportunity, hope, a new beginning, a great place to raise a family. Unfortunately years ago California decided to jump head first into the abyss of unsustainable liberal feel good policies lead by an ideology based on illusions of grandeur. Regretfully for Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, and Idaho, boomer children of California migrated with their erroneous sense of self righteousness and spread the decay. You see once their policies destroyed California they simply moved away, not only to escape but to secure what remained for themselves, unfortunately their politics accompanied them.

Allowing public employees to unionize didn't help either. It solidified the Prog takeover as politicians bought votes and donations by promising excessive pay and benefits for the union parasites. That fuels the One Party Rule.

It took a man like Trump to make it a one party state. Orange county is now blue. Good job! :)

No actually, Trump has almost nothing to do with all the self-inflicted damage.. The one party state achievement came via a HEINOUS EVIL move to REMOVE all voter choices on the Gen Election ballot except for the "Top 2" finishers in their "jungle primary".. They've now DISENFRANCHISED Independents, 3rd Parties, the Republicans if they end up with TOO much choice for their primary race. Because the vote will split and the ONLY names on the ballot will be the 2 Demos that the party controlled in the primary...

Makes it clear that this cynical move to turn Cali into a one party state by LAW, is a HALLMARK of a Democratic party that allowed Hillary to BUY the DNC, screw Bernie, and invented those super-delegates that have the voting power of 70,000 ACTUAL voters..

Now Dems are DISENFRANCHISING more voters with their attempt to FORCE E-College delegates to vote based on the NATIONAL result and NOT the result or WILL of the people of that state.. All this is gonna backfire explosively on them. Because they are doing stupid things that are not well thought out..

Once upon a time California represented opportunity, hope, a new beginning, a great place to raise a family. Unfortunately years ago California decided to jump head first into the abyss of unsustainable liberal feel good policies lead by an ideology based on illusions of grandeur. Regretfully for Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, and Idaho, boomer children of California migrated with their erroneous sense of self righteousness and spread the decay. You see once their policies destroyed California they simply moved away, not only to escape but to secure what remained for themselves, unfortunately their politics accompanied them.

Allowing public employees to unionize didn't help either. It solidified the Prog takeover as politicians bought votes and donations by promising excessive pay and benefits for the union parasites. That fuels the One Party Rule.
union parasite?.....you have a family and you have a choice between 2 jobs...the union one pays more with better benefits...which line are you going to get in?...

union parasite?.....you have a family and you have a choice between 2 jobs...the union one pays more with better benefits...which line are you going to get in?...

Oh, I understand why the parasites take the union jobs. But such jobs are an obscenity.

“It is impossible to bargain collectively with the government.”

That wasn’t Newt Gingrich, or Ron Paul, or Ronald Reagan talking. That was George Meany -- the former president of the A.F.L.-C.I.O -- in 1955. Government unions are unremarkable today, but the labor movement once thought the idea absurd.

Public sector unions insist on laws that serve their interests -- at the expense of the common good.

The founders of the labor movement viewed unions as a vehicle to get workers more of the profits they help create. Government workers, however, don’t generate profits. They merely negotiate for more tax money. When government unions strike, they strike against taxpayers. F.D.R. considered this “unthinkable and intolerable.”

Government collective bargaining means voters do not have the final say on public policy. Instead their elected representatives must negotiate spending and policy decisions with unions. That is not exactly democratic – a fact that unions once recognized.

F.D.R. Warned Us About Public Sector Unions - NYTimes.com

Oh, I understand why the parasites take the union jobs. But such jobs are an obscenity.

That wasn’t Newt Gingrich, or Ron Paul, or Ronald Reagan talking. That was George Meany -- the former president of the A.F.L.-C.I.O -- in 1955. Government unions are unremarkable today, but the labor movement once thought the idea absurd.

Public sector unions insist on laws that serve their interests -- at the expense of the common good.

The founders of the labor movement viewed unions as a vehicle to get workers more of the profits they help create. Government workers, however, don’t generate profits. They merely negotiate for more tax money. When government unions strike, they strike against taxpayers. F.D.R. considered this “unthinkable and intolerable.”

Government collective bargaining means voters do not have the final say on public policy. Instead their elected representatives must negotiate spending and policy decisions with unions. That is not exactly democratic – a fact that unions once recognized.

sorry boe, but when you have a family to feed you you take the job that serves you and your family best...you call them parasites i call them people wanting to make a living...

Lol this is the millionth topic about California....the cons are super jealous and cant stand the 5th biggest economy in the world, the home of world entertainment, silicon valley, world innovation and much more.
California :

The only issue that California gets blame foe are the homeless and illegals...that's because everyone wants to come here...who the hell wants to go to flyover states ? Bad weather, racists, no jobs, low wages nothing to see or do and shitry weather.

Yep, must be because California has the largest number of homeless, largest number of welfare recipients, probably largest number of illegals. Do you even fricken know where California is on a map...dumbass.
issa thinks those are all indicators of a high quality of life....

I dunno, they may be his best customers.

sorry boe, but when you have a family to feed you you take the job that serves you and your family best...you call them parasites i call them people wanting to make a living...

I call them parasites. Those of us who actually do productive work have families as well - but we have less because of the taxes we pay for lazy parasites who provide horrible service to the public.

I call them parasites. Those of us who actually do productive work have families as well - but we have less because of the taxes we pay for lazy parasites who provide horrible service to the public.
so i take it you would be one of the idiots who gets in the line of the company that pays less with less benefits?....yea sure you would....

so i take it you would be one of the idiots who gets in the line of the company that pays less with less benefits?....yea sure you would....

There are plenty of good paying jobs which provide actual value in the private sector, bub.

The once grand city of San Francisco filled with transients living in boxes and under tarps. Dirty needles all over the place and human shit littering the sidewalks. Typhoid fever and even bubonic plague looming and yet the mainstream media pretends that there is no problem with democrat party leadership.

There are plenty of good paying jobs which provide actual value in the private sector, bub.
nice dance boe....

UHaul is hiring people to drive empty UHaul trucks back to California due to a shortage caused by one way trips out of the once Golden state.....

California :

#1 poverty rate, be proud
Wrong. :)
The state gets millions of immigrants from within the US and abroad, so not everyone will have a 6 figures salary and a house on the coast. Heard of free market and capitalism ?

California :

Yes, but better people-get rid of the illegals and I'd like to visit California.
We like illegals we dont want racists. Stay out!!!

California :

The only people moving to California are the homeless and illegals who live with 5 families in single family homes.
You got a proof? NO....so shut up with your alt facts.

The California dream died in the 1950's. Hell I was there in the later 1970's and it was dead then also...Too many humans fucked that place up...

White womens running the DMV?

Forum List

Back