The Brilliant President Trump with his Beautiful Wife Show Respect for the Christmas Tree!

This is a great example of why the Progs are so unhinged about Trump: he embraces traditional things they want to destroy.

It is surprising Brock Hussaine Obama appointed federal judges did not try to shut this down for being "too White."

I still remember the parroting rube herd whining about how Obama had too many Christmas trees.

They got that talking point from their propaganda masters at Fox News.

Oh, and every year like clockwork, they would parrot a lie that Obama left God out of his Christmas and/or Thanksgiving message.

It never once occurred to the fucking tards to read Obama's message for themselves. :lol:

I think that's when I started posting "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" which I continue to use to this day since they STILL eat every morsel of manufactured bullshit fed to them.

Don't be one of those twats, Snouter.

Someone better explain to these guys that Christmas Trees are linked to old pagan festival and only stayed around due to tradition. It is not really linked to christianity.

Thank God for that. Glorious European, seasonal festivals were merged with the sick Middle East narrative to trick Europeans into worshiping a failed neo-essene Jewish messiah by Satanic Secret Societies back in the day.

That reminds me to post: Santa is Odin!

Irrefutable Proof that Santa is Odin

It is surprising Brock Hussaine Obama appointed federal judges did not try to shut this down for being "too White."

This loser cannot be bothered to show up at Arlington for Veteran's Day because he was too busy. And skips honoring American war dead because of a little rain.

Trump said he 'should have' gone to Arlington Cemetery on Veterans Day but he was 'extremely busy on calls for the country'

Yet he takes time out to 'respect' a frigging tree?

And you Trumpbots ignore/make excuses for the first two - but praise him for ogling a tree?

So now the rest of us know...Trumpbots do not care if Trump honor's American war dead or not...just so long as he respects a Christmas tree.

So noted.

Don't bother replying to this Trumpbots - I ain't wasting my time reading it.

You know, I'd be willing to believe that he was too busy, if it wasn't for all the golf he's playing every weekend.

But, his excuse for not visiting troops in active war zones was even worse. He said he doesn't want to go to visit troops in a war because he thinks it would validate missions he doesn't truly believe in.

Hate to tell Trump, but he's president of the whole country, not just the parts he agrees with.

Trump Hasn’t Visited the Troops in a War Zone Because ‘He’s Afraid’

Last week, the New York Times reported on a third excuse. Trump, aides told the Times, does not believe American troops should be in Afghanistan or Iraq and he fears a visit to the countries “would validate missions he does not truly believe in.”

Oh...and 'his beautiful wife'?

Leave it to a Trumpbot to only care about looks in a woman.

And BTW, she ain't beautiful to me. She was.
20151001MELANIA-slide-OOE6-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

But not anymore. To me, she looks waaay too masculine for my tastes.

931568_1.jpg

She has a great figure (especially for her age)...but to me, if you ain't got a pretty/beautiful face...you ain't pretty/beautiful overall.

And if she is soooo 'beautiful'...why is Donald fooling around on her so incredibly much (I mean, we know he is all about looks)?

I don't much care what you Trumpbots think about this post of mine either...just wanted to poke fun at your Messiah.

Nice way to start the day.

;)

Totally agree. Looks like to me she had eyes, nose and chin job.
Have you noticed that her "kidney" surgery she had a few months ago now rests comfortably on her chest?

931568_1.jpg

She has a great figure (especially for her age)...but to me, if you ain't got a pretty/beautiful face...you ain't pretty/beautiful overall.

And if she is soooo 'beautiful'...why is Donald fooling around on her so incredibly much (I mean, we know he is all about looks)?

I don't much care what you Trumpbots think about this post of mine either...just wanted to poke fun at your Messiah.

;)

46445812_10215270635593659_1961074001405018112_n.jpg

Even squinting, she's much prettier, and better to look at than that America Hating, Affirmative Action first "lady", Michelle. The White House chef had to keep kicking her out of the fryer section of his kitchen!

931568_1.jpg

;)

Photographer: 'First Lady? WOuld you mind opening your eyes, please?'
First Lady: 'The

931568_1.jpg

;)

Have you noticed that her "kidney" surgery she had a few months ago now rests comfortably on her chest?

I had not noticed. Is she bustier now?

Breaking News, retards! Orange Virus can't be bothered to visit/honor our military, but Mr. no effort makes a photo op of a fucking X-mas tree. Let's give him the Nobel.

Breaking News, retards! Orange Virus can't be bothered to visit/honor our military, but Mr. no effort makes a photo op of a fucking X-mas tree. Let's give him the Nobel.

Yeah, and he's so freaking busy that today he's playing golf at one of his resorts and tweeting.

No Barron this year? Last year he was in a total sulk about it, so I suppose it's a good idea to leave him out of it.

931568_1.jpg

;)

Photographer: 'First Lady? WOuld you mind opening your eyes, please?'
First Lady: 'The

931568_1.jpg

;)

I had not noticed. Is she bustier now?

The squinting is probably a model thing. I'm sure she could afford contact lenses.

blue%2Bsteel.jpg

Forum List

Back