The Brilliant President Trump with his Beautiful Wife Show Respect for the Christmas Tree!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
It is surprising Brock Hussaine Obama appointed federal judges did not try to shut this down for being "too White."

I'm pretty sure other Presidents and First Ladies have stared at a Christmas tree before. :dunno:

aaron, aren't you thankful America has a bad ass, yet dignified, genius President and beautiful, super intelligent First Lady like that rather than this shit?

aaron, aren't you thankful America has a bad ass, yet dignified, genius President and beautiful, super intelligent First Lady like that rather than this shit?

So the carriage driver in the Obama's video was drunk. Big deal.

Shouldn't you TDS folks be reading Micheal Obama's book! :p

It is surprising Brock Hussaine Obama appointed federal judges did not try to shut this down for being "too White."

Wow, he spent more time respecting the Christmas tree than he did the Veterans buried at Arlington on Veterans Day.

Good to know where his priorities lie

This loser cannot be bothered to show up at Arlington for Veteran's Day because he was too busy. And skips honoring American war dead because of a little rain.

Trump said he 'should have' gone to Arlington Cemetery on Veterans Day but he was 'extremely busy on calls for the country'

Yet he takes time out to 'respect' a frigging tree?

And you Trumpbots ignore/make excuses for the first two - but praise him for ogling a tree?

So now the rest of us know...Trumpbots do not care if Trump honor's American war dead or not...just so long as he respects a Christmas tree.

So noted.

Don't bother replying to this Trumpbots - I ain't wasting my time reading it.

Last edited:
So what the big story...

They get delivered a Christmas Tree... Michelle accepted delivery like it was her duty and she looked like she enjoyed it... I presume Barrack was too busy going to Arlington and stuff...

Trump shows up for the Tree but misses Arlington...

Got it... Thanks for the reminder...

And in other pro-Trump news, Trump scored 18 holes in one playing golf while at the same time inventing a new time machine and emitting the loudest fart in history,

Someone better explain to these guys that Christmas Trees are linked to old pagan festival and only stayed around due to tradition. It is not really linked to christianity.

Oh...and 'his beautiful wife'?

Leave it to a Trumpbot to only care about looks in a woman.

And BTW, she ain't beautiful to me. She was.
20151001MELANIA-slide-OOE6-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

But not anymore. To me, she looks waaay too masculine for my tastes.

931568_1.jpg

She has a great figure (especially for her age)...but to me, if you ain't got a pretty/beautiful face...you ain't pretty/beautiful overall.

And if she is soooo 'beautiful'...why is Donald fooling around on her so incredibly much (I mean, we know he is all about looks)?

I don't much care what you Trumpbots think about this post of mine either...just wanted to poke fun at your Messiah.

Nice way to start the day.

;)

Oh...and 'his beautiful wife'?

Leave it to a Trumpbot to only care about looks in a woman.

And BTW, she ain't beautiful to me. She was.
20151001MELANIA-slide-OOE6-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

But not anymore. To me, she looks waaay too masculine for my tastes.

931568_1.jpg

She has a great figure (especially for her age)...but to me, if you ain't got a pretty/beautiful face...you ain't pretty/beautiful overall.

And if she is soooo 'beautiful'...why is Donald fooling around on her so incredibly much (I mean, we know he is all about looks)?

I don't much care what you Trumpbots think about this post of mine either...just wanted to poke fun at your Messiah.

Nice way to start the day.

;)

Totally agree. Looks like to me she had eyes, nose and chin job.

Last edited:
Someone better explain to these guys that Christmas Trees are linked to old pagan festival and only stayed around due to tradition. It is not really linked to christianity.

Thank God for that. Glorious European, seasonal festivals were merged with the sick Middle East narrative to trick Europeans into worshiping a failed neo-essene Jewish messiah by Satanic Secret Societies back in the day.

Forum List

Back