The Brexit disaster -official figures.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
These are the governments own figures. Figures that they tried t suppress. "No deal" is what the fucking brexit clowns are currently pushing. Educated people are praying that this madness will end.

Brexit%2BImpact%2BAssessment%2BRegional%2BAAV.png

These are the governments own figures. Figures that they tried t suppress. "No deal" is what the fucking brexit clowns are currently pushing. Educated people are praying that this madness will end.

'

Yeah but will they save 10,000 coal miner jobs? That's all that counts here to the orange turd, how about over there.

The Brexit people will then try and claim that their freedom is much more important, and no deal is more freedom, somehow.

Tell them that 7 of the top 10 nationalities in the list of foreign residents are non-EU countries, and they'll ignore you.

Amazing what a cheap price Tainted Tommy puts on his (her/its) freedom.

Freedom?

Really?

Freedom to do what? The reality is that the UK govt was the one messing everything up.

They wanted freedom to protect their own borders.

Foreign UK residents in order of how many there are.

1) India
2) Poland
3) Pakistan
4) Ireland
5) Germany
6) Bangladesh
7) South Africa
8) Nigeria
9) USA
10) China
11) Jamaica

Er..... yeah, so only three of these are EU countries.

There were non-EU immigrants in France waiting to get over to the UK. Why? Why not stay in France? Could it be the French govt could deal with stuff.

The NHS is falling apart. It's not because of the EU, it's because of the Tory govt.

The police service is struggling, it's not because of the EU, it's because of the Tory govt.

Education is falling apart, it's not because of the EU, it's because of the Tory govt.

A railway franchise has collapsed, not because of the EU, but because of the UK govt.

Yes, have the freedom to fuck yourself over, time and time and time again.

So, what you are saying is that the U.K should acquiesce, bow and bend to the desires of the un-elected globalists in Brussels, Belgium and that the will of the people do not matter because those in Belgium know what is best? It is my hope that some day your gonads actually drop. It is also my sincere hope that you actually wake the fuck up as to what the E.U and the IMF behind it is really all about.

So, what you are saying is that the U.K should acquiesce, bow and bend to the desires of the un-elected globalists in Brussels, Belgium and that the will of the people do not matter because those in Belgium know what is best? It is my hope that some day your gonads actually drop. It is also my sincere hope that you actually wake the fuck up as to what the E.U and the IMF behind it is really all about.
What "freedoms" do we not have in the EU ? What cant we do ?

--------------------------- think that YOU are defined as 'subjects' aren't you . And you have been disarmed of efficient weapons / guns / handguns except for criminals , refugee invaders and your betters like 'tony blair' and the 'queen' . . You also don't have Freedom of Speech , see how Geert Wilders was denied entry to 'blighty' maybe 10 years ago when he wanted to show a film to your 'governors' / rulers in Parliment . Correct me where i am wrong Tommy .

--------------------------- think that YOU are defined as 'subjects' aren't you . And you have been disarmed of efficient weapons / guns / handguns except for criminals , refugee invaders and your betters like 'tony blair' and the 'queen' . . You also don't have Freedom of Speech , see how Geert Wilders was denied entry to 'blighty' maybe 10 years ago when he wanted to show a film to your 'governors' / rulers in Parliment . Correct me where i am wrong Tommy .
I guess that the question was too difficult for you.

Liberal US-Hungarian billionaire George Soros is facing accusations of once again meddling in British politics, after news broke that he has donated almost half-a-million pounds to a campaign seeking to reverse Brexit.

George Soros backing secret plot to thwart Brexit (VIDEO)

At least we know NOW who doesn't want Brexit and keeps interfering in other countries' internal affairs.

'eu' / u'k' are the same things as far as the freedoms that you 'euros' don't have Tommy .

as i said , you are a disarmed 'subject' with no Freedom of Speech and i provided examples . Plus you have 2 sets of Rulers , one set in 'londonistan' and another set in 'belgium' Tommy .

No, Tommy, I have this thing called a "job"? You know what that is? It's exchanging one's labor for something of value.......ever heard of it?

Being in the E.U means that unelected, globalist bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium decide what is best for you. They decide policy and they dictate how much immigration must be allowed. Your House of Parliament is nothing but window dressing and works at the leisure of those in Brussels.

No, Tommy, I have this thing called a "job"? You know what that is? It's exchanging one's labor for something of value.......ever heard of it?

Being in the E.U means that unelected, globalist bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium decide what is best for you. They decide policy and they dictate how much immigration must be allowed. Your House of Parliament is nothing but window dressing and works at the leisure of those in Brussels.
Tell me which "laws", from the EU, that I suffer from.

How is that different to the federal system like...oh, I dunno...the United States?

A French official Nicolas Duik said: "Europe can't stand on 3 legs: EU Commission, EU Parliament and Councils. I think EU Commission should be dismissed." Looks like he may be right.

Ordinary people in Europe are controlled by somebody they've never elected (mostly by those who lost in their own countries!), that's one of the biggest problem of the EU.

Tell me which "laws", from the EU, that I suffer from.

You don't have laws, you have acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I will ask, do you think unfettered immigration of third world country muslims is a good thing for the U.K?????

How is that different to the federal system like...oh, I dunno...the United States?

Yep, the shadow government is the real power but at least we have the illusion of having a Constitution and there are remedies as to get out from under the UCC by reclaiming your pre14th amendment status.

Forum List

Back