The Brexit disaster -official figures.

UK before EU: World Empire.

What ridiculous point are you trying to make?

You're seriously trying to suggest that the UK joining the EU was what ended the British Empire, are you? I mean, WW1 and WW2 had a massive impact, the empire was basically over by 1948 with British India leaving.
Whether World Empire or not, the EU membership puts an end to this.

It put an end to something that had stopped a long time before. Why do you think the EU was able to happen? It happened because the German Empire was over, the Spanish Empire was over, the British Empire was over, the Portuguese Empire was over, the Italian Empire was over, the Swedish Empire was over.

Really, right now I'm struggling to see what the point of this conversation is. You've thrown your bullshit into the ring, it's not sticking, and yet you're still trying to make it stick. It won't.
You have no idea about Europe and how the EmpiresĀ“s families were basically one big family. You canĀ“t say the EU has created a real union, by the way. Every time a decision is due, there is no Europe and the countries follow their own interests. There is a big competition for the lowest taxes, one country tries to sponge the othersĀ“ economy. And the weakest military stands for the highest level of civilization. German FM Gabriel recently described the EU as a plant eater among meat eaters on the Siko in Munich. Countries who demonise the protection of jobs and economy as "protectionism" and promote mass migration of people who donĀ“t agree with our western values, instead.

Oh, I have no idea about Europe huh?

Christ, come on then, tell me more about me. I'm really interested what shit you can pull from your ass. you don't know anything about me, but have the arrogance to assume you do.

Nothing you've actually said makes me want to reply further... oh well.
Calm down, angry apple.

What ridiculous point are you trying to make?

You're seriously trying to suggest that the UK joining the EU was what ended the British Empire, are you? I mean, WW1 and WW2 had a massive impact, the empire was basically over by 1948 with British India leaving.

It put an end to something that had stopped a long time before. Why do you think the EU was able to happen? It happened because the German Empire was over, the Spanish Empire was over, the British Empire was over, the Portuguese Empire was over, the Italian Empire was over, the Swedish Empire was over.

Really, right now I'm struggling to see what the point of this conversation is. You've thrown your bullshit into the ring, it's not sticking, and yet you're still trying to make it stick. It won't.
You have no idea about Europe and how the EmpiresĀ“s families were basically one big family. You canĀ“t say the EU has created a real union, by the way. Every time a decision is due, there is no Europe and the countries follow their own interests. There is a big competition for the lowest taxes, one country tries to sponge the othersĀ“ economy. And the weakest military stands for the highest level of civilization. German FM Gabriel recently described the EU as a plant eater among meat eaters on the Siko in Munich. Countries who demonise the protection of jobs and economy as "protectionism" and promote mass migration of people who donĀ“t agree with our western values, instead.

Christ, come on then, tell me more about me. I'm really interested what shit you can pull from your ass. you don't know anything about me, but have the arrogance to assume you do.

Calm down, angry apple.

What makes you think I'm not calm? I've dealt with plenty of people on this forum who have no idea what they're talking about, and I can be totally calm about it.

I'd just like people like you to actually start doing things properly, rather than make stuff up and pass it off as real.

One of the things that makes me laugh about the ongoing focus on the Irish Border in the Brexit negotiations is that is a big nothing burger propelled to the top of the news agenda by the pro EU legacy media.

Yesterday, Clintonā€™s former Mr Fixer George Mitchell warned thatā€¦

"Former US senator, George Mitchell, has warned that the peace process could be harmed if a hard border was re-instated between NI and the Republic of Ireland after Brexit. He said border checks would not inevitably result in a return to violence. However, he warned that the risk of that happening was ā€œhigh enoughā€."

Really, George?

A few points need to be made.

1. It is the EU, not the UK, which is threatening a ā€œhard borderā€ if it doesnā€™t get its way. At NO POINT has the UK talked about putting such in place. Mitchell should direct his ire to Brussels, right?
  2. Where would the ā€œhigh enoughā€ return to violence come from? You have told us that the IRA has decommissioned and is commited to peace, so Iā€™m a bit concerned that there is a terrorist group out there that constitutes a credible threat that we donā€™t about?
  3. There already is a BORDER between NI and ROI. The so-called ā€œGood Friday Agreementā€ (genuflect and adore) did not remove the border or if it did I missed that bit. There is a currency border. There is an excise border. And there is a sovereign border. Not having security checks to stop IRA terrorists is beside the point. No one is proposing the return to such. However we will need technology to monitore goods moving between jurisdictions.
Final point and hereā€™s one that dare not speak its name. As the EU moves to greater and greater unification, it is possible that a common immigration policy is agreed, thus placing the Irish Republic in a Neo-Schengen situation. At such a point, as many EU citizens as want could saunter across the EU border and into the UK. So at that point, a hard border would be unavoidable, wouldnā€™t it?

Posted in ATW

Conclusions were likely to be the result of ā€˜unconscious biasā€™, ā€˜political expectationsā€™ and ā€˜group thinkā€™ among the authors, they claim. And they say the Treasuryā€™s failure to discuss its work ā€“ and subject it to outside scrutiny ā€“ is ā€˜unacceptableā€™.

The report also challenges the claim that membership of the EU and its predecessor, the European Economic Community, was good for economic growth. It says GDP per person has been slower since 1972 than in the previous decades. How doom-mongers got Brexit wrong | Daily Mail Online

One of the things that makes me laugh about the ongoing focus on the Irish Border in the Brexit negotiations is that is a big nothing burger propelled to the top of the news agenda by the pro EU legacy media.

"Former US senator, George Mitchell, has warned that the peace process could be harmed if a hard border was re-instated between NI and the Republic of Ireland after Brexit. He said border checks would not inevitably result in a return to violence. However, he warned that the risk of that happening was ā€œhigh enoughā€."

Really, George?

1. It is the EU, not the UK, which is threatening a ā€œhard borderā€ if it doesnā€™t get its way. At NO POINT has the UK talked about putting such in place. Mitchell should direct his ire to Brussels, right?
  2. Where would the ā€œhigh enoughā€ return to violence come from? You have told us that the IRA has decommissioned and is commited to peace, so Iā€™m a bit concerned that there is a terrorist group out there that constitutes a credible threat that we donā€™t about?
  3. There already is a BORDER between NI and ROI. The so-called ā€œGood Friday Agreementā€ (genuflect and adore) did not remove the border or if it did I missed that bit. There is a currency border. There is an excise border. And there is a sovereign border. Not having security checks to stop IRA terrorists is beside the point. No one is proposing the return to such. However we will need technology to monitore goods moving between jurisdictions.
Final point and hereā€™s one that dare not speak its name. As the EU moves to greater and greater unification, it is possible that a common immigration policy is agreed, thus placing the Irish Republic in a Neo-Schengen situation. At such a point, as many EU citizens as want could saunter across the EU border and into the UK. So at that point, a hard border would be unavoidable, wouldnā€™t it?

Posted in ATW
Whats your opinion Dopey ?

That cutnpaste piece is abut the dumbest piece of crap I have ever read. The Good Friday Agreement is null if a border is installed (at the UKs behest). What then ?

Really, George?

Posted in ATW
Whats your opinion Dopey ?

That cutnpaste piece is abut the dumbest piece of crap I have ever read. The Good Friday Agreement is null if a border is installed (at the UKs behest). What then ?

Still trolling and click baiting? Did you get a college degree for your crap?

:fu:

Conclusions were likely to be the result of ā€˜unconscious biasā€™, ā€˜political expectationsā€™ and ā€˜group thinkā€™ among the authors, they claim. And they say the Treasuryā€™s failure to discuss its work ā€“ and subject it to outside scrutiny ā€“ is ā€˜unacceptableā€™.

The report also challenges the claim that membership of the EU and its predecessor, the European Economic Community, was good for economic growth. It says GDP per person has been slower since 1972 than in the previous decades. How doom-mongers got Brexit wrong | Daily Mail Online
Do you have an opinion ?

Calm down, angry apple.

What makes you think I'm not calm? I've dealt with plenty of people on this forum who have no idea what they're talking about, and I can be totally calm about it.

I'd just like people like you to actually start doing things properly, rather than make stuff up and pass it off as real.
Oh, I get enough truth news every days, no need for yourĀ“s. Another thing is that you claim to be Europe. YouĀ“re Ms Europe?

These are the governments own figures. Figures that they tried t suppress. "No deal" is what the fucking brexit clowns are currently pushing. Educated people are praying that this madness will end.

Brexit%2BImpact%2BAssessment%2BRegional%2BAAV.png
Can you not read?

Do you know what a 'scenario' is?

a postulated sequence or development of events.

"a possible scenario is that he was attacked after opening the front door"
synonyms: sequence of events, course of events, chain of events, series of developments, situation
"every possible scenario must be explored"

do you know what postulated means?

Bah!

Calm down, angry apple.

Oh, I get enough truth news every days, no need for yourĀ“s. Another thing is that you claim to be Europe. YouĀ“re Ms Europe?

I claim to be Europe do I?

Okay, just to clarify, I've never, ever claimed to be a continent.

I have had a friend called Asia once though. And another called India, but India isn't a continent.

Forum List

Back