The Brexit disaster -official figures.

What "freedoms" do we not have in the EU ? What cant we do ?
--------------------------- think that YOU are defined as 'subjects' aren't you . And you have been disarmed of efficient weapons / guns / handguns except for criminals , refugee invaders and your betters like 'tony blair' and the 'queen' . . You also don't have Freedom of Speech , see how Geert Wilders was denied entry to 'blighty' maybe 10 years ago when he wanted to show a film to your 'governors' / rulers in Parliment . Correct me where i am wrong Tommy .
I guess that the question was too difficult for you.

No, Tommy, I have this thing called a "job"? You know what that is? It's exchanging one's labor for something of value.......ever heard of it?

Being in the E.U means that unelected, globalist bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium decide what is best for you. They decide policy and they dictate how much immigration must be allowed. Your House of Parliament is nothing but window dressing and works at the leisure of those in Brussels.
Tell me which "laws", from the EU, that I suffer from.

You don't have laws, you have acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I will ask, do you think unfettered immigration of third world country muslims is a good thing for the U.K?????
What has non EU immigration got to do with the EU ? EU immigration is down to the EU.

--------------------------- think that YOU are defined as 'subjects' aren't you . And you have been disarmed of efficient weapons / guns / handguns except for criminals , refugee invaders and your betters like 'tony blair' and the 'queen' . . You also don't have Freedom of Speech , see how Geert Wilders was denied entry to 'blighty' maybe 10 years ago when he wanted to show a film to your 'governors' / rulers in Parliment . Correct me where i am wrong Tommy .

No, Tommy, I have this thing called a "job"? You know what that is? It's exchanging one's labor for something of value.......ever heard of it?

Being in the E.U means that unelected, globalist bureaucrats in Brussels, Belgium decide what is best for you. They decide policy and they dictate how much immigration must be allowed. Your House of Parliament is nothing but window dressing and works at the leisure of those in Brussels.
Tell me which "laws", from the EU, that I suffer from.

You don't have laws, you have acts, statutes, codes and ordinances. I will ask, do you think unfettered immigration of third world country muslims is a good thing for the U.K?????
What has non EU immigration got to do with the EU ? EU immigration is down to the EU.

Tommy, don't play stupid.........

Poland has lowered retirement age from 67 to 60 using our money. Our pension age goes up. Still think the EU is fair?
Poland and EU are contradictions in this day and age. Hungary is probably even worse.

Plus Hungary gives EU funds to people that have a connection to Viktor Orban, mass corruption in other words.

These are the governments own figures. Figures that they tried t suppress. "No deal" is what the fucking brexit clowns are currently pushing. Educated people are praying that this madness will end.

Brexit%2BImpact%2BAssessment%2BRegional%2BAAV.png

So, what you are saying is that the U.K should acquiesce, bow and bend to the desires of the un-elected globalists in Brussels, Belgium and that the will of the people do not matter because those in Belgium know what is best? It is my hope that some day your gonads actually drop. It is also my sincere hope that you actually wake the fuck up as to what the E.U and the IMF behind it is really all about.

Think.

These are the governments own figures. Figures that they tried t suppress. "No deal" is what the fucking brexit clowns are currently pushing. Educated people are praying that this madness will end.

So, what you are saying is that the U.K should acquiesce, bow and bend to the desires of the un-elected globalists in Brussels, Belgium and that the will of the people do not matter because those in Belgium know what is best? It is my hope that some day your gonads actually drop. It is also my sincere hope that you actually wake the fuck up as to what the E.U and the IMF behind it is really all about.

This is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

It’s this sort of rightwing conspiracy theory nonsense that brought about the Brexit debacle.

It’s this sort of rightwing conspiracy theory nonsense that brought about the Brexit debacle.
Dale believes that Sandy Hook was a hoax. Dont spend too much time here.

Dale believes that Sandy Hook was a hoax. Dont spend too much time here.

No one died at Sandy Hoax, Tommy.........want to debate this?

Would you rather Britain stay in a dying EU?

Its not dying and I would much rather stay. Its a fucking nightmare at the moment. Luckily our government is a bunch of bungling right wing clowns who are doing their best to screw it up.

Its not dying and I would much rather stay. Its a fucking nightmare at the moment. Luckily our government is a bunch of bungling right wing clowns who are doing their best to screw it up.
Hundreds of threads on here based on very real stories say otherwise.

Britain is failing because of the damage the EU did before they left.

Maybe, you can fool some people here but not me.
This is only an assessment, not "official figures". Therefore, no link is added.

Leaked Government analysis reveals post-Brexit impact on UK regions

And for all who don´t know: Brexit is not yet reality. The process will begin in 2019, as far I know, and will take several years.
Several developments could take place:
- A repeated referendum after a months long media campaign (not really likely, since UK media is spitted in liberal and conservative, we in Germany do only have liberal unity-media).
- The EU could reject the UK application, which would be a proper excuse.
- The government is not bound by the referendum and could refuse to launch the Brexit process.

Last edited:

This is only an assessment, not "official figures". Therefore, no link is added.

And for all who don´t know: Brexit is not yet reality. The process will begin in 2019, as far I know, and will take several years.
- A repeated referendum after a months long media campaign (not really likely, since UK media is spitted in liberal and conservative, we in Germany do only have liberal unity-media).
- The government is not bound by the referendum and could refuse to launch the Brexit process.
Dummy. The process started when they triggered it. Our idiot government has bungled all of the negotiations to date.
The EU are asking when the Brexit Secretary will attend a meeting,he hasnt done so since November.

At the moment it looks highly unlikely we will leave on "hard brexit " terms as it would push us back into a recession.
From that there are 2 options.
A referendum which would overturn the original one.
A soft brexit which would see us accede to all EU demands i exchange for a trade deal and peace in Ireland.
The latter option raises the obvious question.

Dummy. The process started when they triggered it. Our idiot government has bungled all of the negotiations to date.
The EU are asking when the Brexit Secretary will attend a meeting,he hasnt done so since November.

At the moment it looks highly unlikely we will leave on "hard brexit " terms as it would push us back into a recession.
A soft brexit which would see us accede to all EU demands i exchange for a trade deal and peace in Ireland.
The Brexit will be when the UK has left the building. Until then, nothing changes. The prospect of an apocalyptic doomsday when the island drops off the earth´s disk is what´s doing most of the harm.

The Brexit will be when the UK has left the building. Until then, nothing changes. The prospect of an apocalyptic doomsday when the island drops off the earth´s disk is what´s doing most of the harm.

Not true at all.

The UK is suffering from a lot of people looking at the country and not knowing what's going to happen. This means they won't invest, won't risk capital, won't start businesses, or save them....

That's happening now because of the uncertainty.

Not true at all.

The UK is suffering from a lot of people looking at the country and not knowing what's going to happen. This means they won't invest, won't risk capital, won't start businesses, or save them....

Which is overplayed by the doomsday nuts.

Not true at all.

Which is overplayed by the doomsday nuts.
People are worried about their jobs and businesses. Whats nutty about that ?

Forum List

Back