The Brexit disaster -official figures.

These are the governments own figures. Figures that they tried t suppress. "No deal" is what the fucking brexit clowns are currently pushing. Educated people are praying that this madness will end.

Brexit%2BImpact%2BAssessment%2BRegional%2BAAV.png
Maybe, you can fool some people here but not me.
This is only an assessment, not "official figures". Therefore, no link is added.

Leaked Government analysis reveals post-Brexit impact on UK regions

And for all who don´t know: Brexit is not yet reality. The process will begin in 2019, as far I know, and will take several years.
Several developments could take place:
- A repeated referendum after a months long media campaign (not really likely, since UK media is spitted in liberal and conservative, we in Germany do only have liberal unity-media).
- The EU could reject the UK application, which would be a proper excuse.
- The government is not bound by the referendum and could refuse to launch the Brexit process.
Dummy. The process started when they triggered it. Our idiot government has bungled all of the negotiations to date.
The EU are asking when the Brexit Secretary will attend a meeting,he hasnt done so since November.

At the moment it looks highly unlikely we will leave on "hard brexit " terms as it would push us back into a recession.
From that there are 2 options.
A referendum which would overturn the original one.
A soft brexit which would see us accede to all EU demands i exchange for a trade deal and peace in Ireland.
The latter option raises the obvious question.
The Brexit will be when the UK has left the building. Until then, nothing changes. The prospect of an apocalyptic doomsday when the island drops off the earth´s disk is what´s doing most of the harm.

Not true at all.

The UK is suffering from a lot of people looking at the country and not knowing what's going to happen. This means they won't invest, won't risk capital, won't start businesses, or save them....

That's happening now because of the uncertainty.
Which is overplayed by the doomsday nuts.

Well maybe it is. But there aren't that many doomsday nuts. It's just if they speak, you see it. If someone normal speaks, you never see it.

But they you use the argument that someone said this, and it's not true, so therefore EVERYTHING anyone says in support of remaining is false.

It's nonsense. It's UK politics become like US politics. Very sad.

This is only an assessment, not "official figures". Therefore, no link is added.

And for all who don´t know: Brexit is not yet reality. The process will begin in 2019, as far I know, and will take several years.
- A repeated referendum after a months long media campaign (not really likely, since UK media is spitted in liberal and conservative, we in Germany do only have liberal unity-media).
- The government is not bound by the referendum and could refuse to launch the Brexit process.
Dummy. The process started when they triggered it. Our idiot government has bungled all of the negotiations to date.
The EU are asking when the Brexit Secretary will attend a meeting,he hasnt done so since November.

At the moment it looks highly unlikely we will leave on "hard brexit " terms as it would push us back into a recession.
A soft brexit which would see us accede to all EU demands i exchange for a trade deal and peace in Ireland.
The Brexit will be when the UK has left the building. Until then, nothing changes. The prospect of an apocalyptic doomsday when the island drops off the earth´s disk is what´s doing most of the harm.

Not true at all.

The UK is suffering from a lot of people looking at the country and not knowing what's going to happen. This means they won't invest, won't risk capital, won't start businesses, or save them....

People are worried about their jobs and businesses. Whats nutty about that ?
The remainers should not speak of the devil all day.

Not true at all.

Well maybe it is. But there aren't that many doomsday nuts. It's just if they speak, you see it. If someone normal speaks, you never see it.

But they you use the argument that someone said this, and it's not true, so therefore EVERYTHING anyone says in support of remaining is false.

It's nonsense. It's UK politics become like US politics. Very sad.
There is no should stay or should not stay. It is a referendum´s result. If you make a referendum you have to stick to it.

Not true at all.

Why not? And do they? Or is this just the right in the UK being loud mouths and shouting down anyone who doesn't agree with them?

Not true at all.

Why not? And do they? Or is this just the right in the UK being loud mouths and shouting down anyone who doesn't agree with them?
Again, there was a referendum and the brexiteers won. Re-negotiation of current deals will not destroy their bases as the demand will be the same.
I only expect temporary economic effects.

Not true at all.

Again, there was a referendum and the brexiteers won. Re-negotiation of current deals will not destroy their bases as the demand will be the same.

You only expect?

Well, let's all just expect rather than know things then, yeah, that's the Brexit way of thinking. It'll all just be alright, we can do whatever and it'll all just go well, yeah, let's just elect a bunch of useless wankers too, that'll just work out well too.

You only expect?

Well, let's all just expect rather than know things then, yeah, that's the Brexit way of thinking. It'll all just be alright, we can do whatever and it'll all just go well, yeah, let's just elect a bunch of useless wankers too, that'll just work out well too.
Of course, unlike all the nuts and wankers you know what will happen...

You only expect?

Well I wasn't far off in my predictions at the beginning.

You can't know precisely what's going to happen, but you can more or less predict what is going to happen. It only takes using your brain and looking to the past to see what similar things have happened.

You only expect?

You can't know precisely what's going to happen, but you can more or less predict what is going to happen. It only takes using your brain and looking to the past to see what similar things have happened.
UK before EU: World Empire.

You only expect?

What ridiculous point are you trying to make?

You're seriously trying to suggest that the UK joining the EU was what ended the British Empire, are you? I mean, WW1 and WW2 had a massive impact, the empire was basically over by 1948 with British India leaving.

You only expect?

You're seriously trying to suggest that the UK joining the EU was what ended the British Empire, are you? I mean, WW1 and WW2 had a massive impact, the empire was basically over by 1948 with British India leaving.
Whether World Empire or not, the EU membership puts an end to this.

One step forwards, twenty steps backwards.

Oh, great.

Get 700 jobs for the 50,000 who have lost jobs to fight over.
DO tally the 50 thousand to be lost lost ...be specific as libs like to say....so far all I've seen is good news for Brits

"lost lost"? What is "lost lost"?

Lost is lost, it's people without jobs right now.

You only see positive things for British people? Like what?

The currency is down 14% at present on what it was pre-Brexit. This means going abroad costs 14% more, it means buying foreign products costs 14% more.

Yes, it also means that exports are cheaper making the UK more competitive, but the UK's increase in exports financially is LOWER than it was.

United Kingdom Exports | 1955-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

At present exports are about £52 billion.

Before Brexit they were about $46 billion.

In terms of US dollars this is $71 billion (£1 = 1.38) whereas before it was $88 billion (£1 = 1.70 In June 2014).

The Brexit vote was 23rd June 2016, just before the pound was at $1.46 which was at $75.9 billion.

So, the UK is getting more pound exports but much lower dollar exports, this makes the UK poorer.

The UK hasn't benefited at all.

You only expect?

It put an end to something that had stopped a long time before. Why do you think the EU was able to happen? It happened because the German Empire was over, the Spanish Empire was over, the British Empire was over, the Portuguese Empire was over, the Italian Empire was over, the Swedish Empire was over.

Really, right now I'm struggling to see what the point of this conversation is. You've thrown your bullshit into the ring, it's not sticking, and yet you're still trying to make it stick. It won't.

Its not bad news ,unless you are a British train maker.

The devil is in the detail.

Executives said the exact employment figures would depend on future orders, such as for HS2 and the London Underground. But they envisaged the plant eventually producing four trains a month for the British market. Because it will supply trains to the UK market, the factory will not be affected by export tariffs to the EU if they are introduced after Brexit.

I suspect they will have been given a bung to do this.Toyota have been bribed to stay as well.

It put an end to something that had stopped a long time before. Why do you think the EU was able to happen? It happened because the German Empire was over, the Spanish Empire was over, the British Empire was over, the Portuguese Empire was over, the Italian Empire was over, the Swedish Empire was over.

Really, right now I'm struggling to see what the point of this conversation is. You've thrown your bullshit into the ring, it's not sticking, and yet you're still trying to make it stick. It won't.
You have no idea about Europe and how the Empires´s families were basically one big family. You can´t say the EU has created a real union, by the way. Every time a decision is due, there is no Europe and the countries follow their own interests. There is a big competition for the lowest taxes, one country tries to sponge the others´ economy. And the weakest military stands for the highest level of civilization. German FM Gabriel recently described the EU as a plant eater among meat eaters on the Siko in Munich. Countries who demonise the protection of jobs and economy as "protectionism" and promote mass migration of people who don´t agree with our western values, instead.

You have no idea about Europe and how the Empires´s families were basically one big family. You can´t say the EU has created a real union, by the way. Every time a decision is due, there is no Europe and the countries follow their own interests. There is a big competition for the lowest taxes, one country tries to sponge the others´ economy. And the weakest military stands for the highest level of civilization. German FM Gabriel recently described the EU as a plant eater among meat eaters on the Siko in Munich. Countries who demonise the protection of jobs and economy as "protectionism" and promote mass migration of people who don´t agree with our western values, instead.

Oh, I have no idea about Europe huh?

Christ, come on then, tell me more about me. I'm really interested what shit you can pull from your ass. you don't know anything about me, but have the arrogance to assume you do.

Nothing you've actually said makes me want to reply further... oh well.

Forum List

Back