The Brave New World and Goodbye

The Right is choosing the death of the mother to be, who cannot carry the baby.

The Right is choosing the death of Millions of people by constantly closing clinics they need, or attempting to have Health care gone.

The GOP, the Party of "I care about Corporations and the money they do donate to us, and not climate, pollution, healthcare, childcare, women's issues"

GOP = JUST WRITE US THOSE CHECKS. THANK YOU !!!!
None of that is true ^^^

There is not 1° of difference between the Fascist, Communists, Nazis and Democrats.....all Leftists who choose death over life.
Like you.
Well, I see you've decided to rear your ugly head here again.
As I have told you in the past, the Republican party is closer to fascists and nazis than any Democrat will ever be.

The Right is choosing the death of Millions of people by constantly closing clinics they need, or attempting to have Health care gone.

The GOP, the Party of "I care about Corporations and the money they do donate to us, and not climate, pollution, healthcare, childcare, women's issues"

Murdering unborn children = "Health Care"

:laughing0301:

As I have said, the New Right gleefully hacked off their moral legs a loooooong time ago.

They have nothing to stand on.

They are covered in shit and whining about the stench of others.

Pathetic.

Yeah, they kinda grabbed Family Values by the pussy.

As I have told you in the past, the Republican party is closer to fascists and nazis than any Democrat will ever be.

And you're closer to a fungus than any conservative will ever be.

Try to wipe that Democrat boot black off your tongue.....it is soooo unbecoming.

And, of course, you continue to be wrong.

BTW.....which party, mirroring their ideological twin, put American citizens in concentration camps???

Hitler put his own citizens in concentration camps.

So did the Democrats.

Let's not sugar coat it.....Hitler's friend, FDR, called them just what they were:

"They were forcibly removed to 10 concentration camps. The government officially called them “relocation centers,” but Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942. The occupants were kept behind barbed wire, and armed guards kept them from leaving."
FDR’s concentration camps were a warning, not a model

Again?
".....Roosevelt himself used the words “concentration camp” in a recommendation as early as 1936, as did a military proposal in 1942."

Which party do you vote for, you buffoon????

Executive Order 9066
was a United States presidential executive order signed and issued during World War II by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 19, 1942. This order authorized the Secretary of War to prescribe certain areas as military zones, clearing the way for the incarceration of Japanese Americans, German Americans, and Italian Americans in U.S. concentration camps. Executive Order 9066 - Wikipedia

Yeah, they kinda grabbed Family Values by the pussy.

Did you vote for Clinton, the known rapist?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
Contact Support

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time

Did you vote for Clinton, the known rapist?

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
Contact Support

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time

There are 26 women that accuse Trump of some form of sexual assault. From extreme groping to outright rape.

Yet you'd vote for him again.

So much for 'family values'. Conservatives have burned their 'principles' to ash on the pyre of MAGA.

I believe this scenario was already covered on "The Man in the High Castle".
Also, I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here, but we know what party is supporting totalitarianism and fascism.

Yes, the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

You know, the party of censorship, and mandates.

Yes, the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Trump in office demanded that insults by Christy Teigan be taken down on Twitter. DeSantis used the power of the state to punish Disney for disagreeing with him publicly on his 'don't say gay' laws. Hawley tried to use the power of the federal government to strip Disney of property for excercising free speech.

And the list of banned books in Florida gets longer by the day.

Your ilk doesn't give a fiddler's fuck about 'free speech'. You don't even know what it is.

When a society stops having enough offspring, that society will end. This will eventually play out everywhere in the industrialized world.
Many thanks to the GOP for not allowing any birth control of any kind in our foreign aid so now we have 8 billion people coming out of our ears. This is pure savage capitalist theory taken to absolute ruin of the planet.

Yes, the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

And freedom and choice on marijuana birth control up to a point you name it you people are fascists. Oops brainwashed functional fascists who are in favor of tax cuts for the rich and a screw job for everyone else, bone heads. Because the election steal pedophilia and emails....

And freedom and choice on marijuana birth control up to a point you name it you people are fascists. Oops brainwashed functional fascists who are in favor of tax cuts for the rich and a screw job for everyone else, bone heads.

Yeah, non functional morons, like you.

DURRRRRR

Many thanks to the GOP for not allowing any birth control of any kind in our foreign aid so now we have 8 billion people coming out of our ears. This is pure savage capitalist theory taken to absolute ruin of the planet.

With the logic of overturning Roe, there's no constitutional right to birth control here either. These white Christian nationalists can try and strip Americans of more rights, more freedoms.

Yeah, non functional morons, like you.

DURRRRRR

A buddy of mine in Texas can't drive into Round Rock to get weed because the prosecutor over the county line will try and put him in prison for 5 years....

...for doing what anyone here can do online like they were ordering from doordash.

That's conservative 'freedom'. Gay marriage bans, interracial marriage bans, abortion bans, book bans, contraception bans, the criminalization of homosexuality.....we already know these are all consistent with conservative values. With Lou Dobbs calling for Trump to have been able to shut down ANY news agency that Trump felt was spreading misinformation.

"And when I say shut down, I mean shut down!"

Fuck your demented conception of 'freedom'.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine in Texas can't drive into Round Rock to get weed because the prosecutor over the county line will try and put him in prison for 5 years....

...for doing what anyone here can do online like they were ordering from doordash.

That's conservative 'freedom'. Gay marriage bans, interracial marriage bans, abortion bans, contraceptoin bans, the criminlaization of homosexuality.....we already know these are all consistent with conservative values

No, they aren't. True conservatives don't give a shit. Those are the values of individuals who try to legislate their version of morality.

Just like you retards try and deny people guns, gasoline powered cars, large homes, etc.

Your asshats are trying to legislate YOUR morality.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back