Biden standing improves while trump slumps with repub voters

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, he showed some real guts and leadership when he visited a war zone in Ukraine. His approval rating should see a bounce. Repubs are becoming weary of trump's old tune..."I was cheated in 2020." Time for the real GOP to move on.

Well, he showed some real guts and leadership when he visited a war zone in Ukraine. His approval rating should see a bounce. Repubs are becoming weary of trump's old tune..."I was cheated in 2020." Time for the real GOP to move on.

Yeah...frankly, I'm a little surprised by the uptick myself.

I did notice that eggs I ordered and were delivered this morning were under $3 again, Gas is back down to levels where it doesn't raise one's eyebrow, and I know our hiring has leveled off because we've filled our slots in ambulatory care suites (nurses are often stared in AC units then elevate to NICU, CCU, etc..). On one hand this is good...fewer folks for me to credential...on the other hand...I have 3 orientation sessions to present now. I don't think I would have ever said this before but Thank God for HR and I don't have to do the whole presentation. I don't envy them.

What I think is fueling it is the chocolate v. vanilla nature of our politics. The GOP is building upon it's crazed foundation even more with elected members of congress stating that our nation should split in two....it isn't some right wing commentator...it's an elected member of congress recommending dissolving the nation. And there is no movement from her fellow republicans to publicly rebuke her, sanction her, or even comment on the bewilderingly sad statements. I'm sure within the next 6 to 9 months, you'll see some explanation from Cellulite Barbie that "nobody should take me seriously" or something along those lines.

The worse the GOP looks, the better Biden looks. The Democrats are, I fear, falling into the same trap that HRC fell into in 2016 in hoping your opponent makes so many mistakes, you don't have to do too much campaigning. The difference is, of course, that Biden is the sitting President and his administration isn't a theory...it's a fact. So far so good despite the many many unforced errors.

Trump who ??

iu

Lefties resort to hoping that Biden "should see a bounce". Freaking pitiful. People are sick and pets and wildlife are dying in Ohio after an environmental catastrophe and Biden sends American tax dollars to Ukraine.
Distract all you want. Biden showed he is a leader, while trump is hold up in his bordello in Florida...whining about an imaginary stolen election. Election Deniers are on the way out.

Distract all you want. Biden showed he is a leader, while trump is hold up in his bordello in Florida...whining about an imaginary stolen election. Election Deniers are on the way out.
Poopeypants is a crime family boss who went over to make sure his kickbacks were still flowing, just like any mafia boss.
jimboliar, jimboliar, jomboliar.

Forum List

Back