The Booming Trump Economy- America's closely guarded secret

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I remember when I was a young man during the Carter Regime, men being laid off from Youngstown Tube, US Steel and other concerns, applying for jobs at Kmart. Huge mobs of job seekers going after a handful of gigs selling ladies undergarments in a 5 and 10.

Today, under President Trump, the labor market is super tight. Employers have to to fight to get people interested. Big signs at Walmart, other retailers, restaurants, seeking job seekers. In the driving industry back in the day, people struggled on as Cab Drivers on minimal wages. Now, Uber is king of the hill, paying people 90k a year for basically the same thing.

The media wants to keep this silent, not let people know how the Trumpster is transforming America into a wealthy bastion of riches. But the real question is, if the Haters succeed and Trump leaves, America will fall into economic despair- because of the folly of the New Green Deal.

US Job Opening Soar To All Time High: 1.3 Million More Than Unemployed Workers

I remember when I was a young man during the Carter Regime, men being laid off from Youngstown Tube, US Steel and other concerns, applying for jobs at Kmart. Huge mobs of job seekers going after a handful of gigs selling ladies undergarments in a 5 and 10.

Today, under President Trump, the labor market is super tight. Employers have to to fight to get people interested. Big signs at Walmart, other retailers, restaurants, seeking job seekers. In the driving industry back in the day, people struggled on as Cab Drivers on minimal wages. Now, Uber is king of the hill, paying people 90k a year for basically the same thing.

The media wants to keep this silent, not let people know how the Trumpster is transforming America into a wealthy bastion of riches. But the real question is, if the Haters succeed and Trump leaves, America will fall into economic despair- because of the folly of the New Green Deal.

The economy is doing good and if Trump wasn’t so braggadocious and arrogant with his in your face attitude I’d bet he would get more attention for it. Also, if you compare Obama’s last years versus Trumps first years you aren’t going to see any significant changes, yet, it was a scorched earth disaster under Obama and an incredible boom under Trump. That just doesn’t pass the smell test if you honestly look at the numbers.

Well Trump will leave in 2024. The major economic hurdle is that the opposition is playing the wrong cards

Running off the wealthy

the no wall deal

the green deal

Anti-semitism

the college entrance scandal

"Bookkeeping" in blue states that is simply fraudulent

The strangest clown car since the civil war

But there are numerous external economic threats. Such as the EU choosing stagnation and China hitting stall speed.

Economies do not turn on a dime, and have little to do with any given potus 'at the moment', but hey don't let me stop the >>>>

giphy.gif

~S~

The economy is doing good and if Trump wasn’t so braggadocious and arrogant with his in your face attitude I’d bet he would get more attention for it. Also, if you compare Obama’s last years versus Trumps first years you aren’t going to see any significant changes, yet, it was a scorched earth disaster under Obama and an incredible boom under Trump. That just doesn’t pass the smell test if you honestly look at the numbers.
You hate Trump because he’s white!

Not necessarily true.
When I was a kid the basic decision was go to college, or just go out and get a factory job. And there were plenty of factory jobs to have. Good pay, excellent benefits.
They are gone.
Replaced by a long-long line of $12-$15 an hour jobs. They are everywhere, and indeed these employers struggle to find employees because most people don't want a $12/hr. starting wage. And those that do - are not very employable.

I - L O V E - a line by Chris Christie... "there is no shortage of jobs, there is a shortage of jobs with opportunity".

Do you remember the Great Recession? Worst recession since the Great depression

I make pretty good money. Almost 6 figures. I make $35 more a week because of trumps tax breaks. That not maga.

Not really.
It was more like the "Great American Corporate Bail Out".

Not really.
It was the greatest recession since the Great Depression. You forget how many of us got hurt?

I kept my home but many didn’t.

Why do you waste time posting crap like that?

Not really.
It was the greatest recession since the Great Depression. You forget how many of us got hurt?

I kept my home but many didn’t.
Of course.
Many lost their homes, but the mortgage owners were bailed out.
How awesome was that? Not only were the mortgage owners bailed out, but they even had their profits paid by the very same people who lost their homes via taxation.
Obama the corporatist. Never met a corporation/investment bank that he was unwilling to prop up.

Thanks, Obama.

Praise be his holy name

Thanks, Obama.

Praise be his holy name
If you think I’m wrong then show me the numbers to prove me wrong. Trying to mock in response just shows that you can’t argue on substance.

Economies do not turn on a dime, and have little to do with any given potus 'at the moment', but hey don't let me stop the >>>>

giphy.gif

~S~
Tax Cuts/Reform and Regulation Relief do have quick results.

But what has the quickest result was employers knowing that POTUS no longer considered employers as the enemy, which accounts for the uptick in economic growth and business investment between Trump bring elected and Obama leaving office.

giphy.gif

~S~

But what has the quickest result was employers knowing that POTUS no longer considered employers as the enemy, which accounts for the uptick in economic growth and business investment between Trump bring elected and Obama leaving office.
Employers saving money on taxes is going to have a much larger effect than what owners think of the President. I don’t think POTUS has a significant impact at all on how people run their business. It always comes down to the numbers

Because it’s true! He’s white! And you hate him. You are a Trump hater!

Because it’s true! He’s white! And you hate him. You are a Trump hater!
You know absolutely nothing about me. It’s like me saying you love Trump because you have a fetish’s for fat rich guys. Fair point?

giphy.gif

~S~

Employers saving money on taxes is going to have a much larger effect than what owners think of the President. I don’t think POTUS has a significant impact at all on how people run their business. It always comes down to the numbers

And what does cutting regulations do?

Forum List

Back