Freeriders Like D. Trump Hurt The US Economy

They might want to get the rich paying again. But what does it matter, do nothing repubs have congress now.
See, there is that circle of stupidity. Why try to make them pay more when they can legally get out of it? They do that shit for peons to start drooling over. Wise the fuck up and drop the duopoly.

I can't pretend you make sense. What are you babbling about?
Raise taxes on the rich so they can avoid it is fucking retarded. They only spout that bullshit so ignorant people fall for it.

Thought you wanted the tax code changed?
I do goofball. Saying "we are going to raise taxes on the rich because we care" is a waste of time when they can get out of it. Its political theater. Fix the tax code. Problem solved.
But they don't want to do that because they are all greedy and love big business.
Neither major parties give a fuck about you.

I'm not saying they do. But repubs are in control now so it is clear they won't do anything. Heck they are pushing to get rid of the estate tax so the rich never pay.

See, there is that circle of stupidity. Why try to make them pay more when they can legally get out of it? They do that shit for peons to start drooling over. Wise the fuck up and drop the duopoly.

Raise taxes on the rich so they can avoid it is fucking retarded. They only spout that bullshit so ignorant people fall for it.

I do goofball. Saying "we are going to raise taxes on the rich because we care" is a waste of time when they can get out of it. Its political theater. Fix the tax code. Problem solved.
But they don't want to do that because they are all greedy and love big business.

I'm not saying they do. But repubs are in control now so it is clear they won't do anything. Heck they are pushing to get rid of the estate tax so the rich never pay.
Stop being a fucking hack dude. That's all you partisans do. Blame the other side for everything. Grow up.

Stop being a fucking hack dude. That's all you partisans do. Blame the other side for everything. Grow up.

I'm an independent. And I am disappointed the Repub controlled congress do nothing. What have I said partisan?

I'm an independent. And I am disappointed the Repub controlled congress do nothing. What have I said partisan?
LOL good day sir.

D. Trump's been bragging about how he's been legally gaming the tax system. My guess is Bernie will get support for his new bill, even from Republicans that have to run for reelection - why, because except for the deplorable wing (about 20%) of the Republican party most Americans aren't real fond of arrogant braggarts and-----and most patriotic Americans believe that all Americans, even billionaires should do their fair share to support our...

see list below of what D. Trump's taxes will pay for per annum if Bernie's bill passes:

$19.1 million to healthcare

$16.6 million to defense

$12.6 million to "job and family security" (e.g. federal and military retirement programs, food assistance like SNAP, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, or TANF)

$6.3 million paying down interest on the national debt

$4.1 million for veterans benefits

$3.6 million education

$1.4 million for immigration and law enforcement

$1.3 million for foreign aid and other international affairs

$1.1 million for energy and environmental considerations

$783,891 for NASA and other scientific endeavors

$672,898 for agriculture

The above numbers are just educated guesses because we have no way of knowing for sure what taxes D. Trump should be paying or even if what he's avoiding paying is legal because D. Trump is scared to release his tax returns.

Bernie Sanders Drops The Hammer On Trump With New Bill To Close Tax Avoidance Loopholes

Jason Easley on Tue, Oct 4th, 2016

Sen. Bernie Sanders is taking action against billionaires like Trump who dodge taxes with new legislation that closes the wealthy’s tax avoidance loopholes.

In a statement, Sen. Sanders said, "Special tax breaks and loopholes in a corrupt tax code enable billionaires and powerful corporations to avoid paying their fair share of taxes while sticking the burden on the middle class. It’s time to create a tax system which is fair and which asks the wealthy and powerful to start paying their fair share of taxes."

Here is the list of loopholes that Sen. Sanders is trying to close:

Exemption for real estate from passive loss rules. (Section 469)

<snip>

Exemption for real estate from at-risk rules. (Section 465).

<snip>

Like-kind exchanges. (Section 1031)

<snip>

Debt and Depreciation.

<snip>

Freeriders like Donald Trump hurt the US economy by taking advantage of public services while not paying their fair share of the bill. What Donald Trump did wasn’t smart. It was selfish. Trump expects people who are struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table to subsidize him.

When billionaires like Donald Trump pay what they should be paying, it lessens the burden on everyone else.

Bernie Sanders is planning to drop the hammer on tax-avoiding billionaires like Donald Trump when the next session of Congress gavels in, and if Hillary Clinton wins the White House, Sanders will have a president standing by and ready to sign his legislation if Democrats can get it through Congress.

Donald Trump is about to be steamrolled by the political revolution of Bernie Sanders.

Silly far left drone is still stuck in Bernie Sanders mode, must have missed another update!

The far left loves Soros, so they will never change anything that cuts off his funding!

Even as billionaires go D. Trump is a big time loser...
In 1995 2% of the total losses written off individual taxes in the United States was written off by Donald J. Trump - was that good business or did his army of accountants find the loophole of all loopholes?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?_r=0

More than 500,000 individual taxpayers took advantage of the same tax rule as Mr. Trump in 1995, according to the Internal Revenue Service. The average loss they claimed, however, was just $97,600. Mr. Trump’s $916 million loss accounted for almost 2 percent of the national total.

Trump is worth billions and your net worth is what...less than $20k?

Whatever the difference between D. Trump's net worth and my net worth is, my net worth is self-made, can you say the same about the Republican candidate for POTUS?
Your problem with making the above statement is, neither D. Trump nor I have made our taxes public. IOW's you have no clue what my net worth is but more importantly, you're also clueless about D. Trump's net worth and-----and you're clueless about whether or not D. Trump's a tax cheat or just has an army of accountants.

<snip>

Tax avoidance by businesses and individuals, though legally sanctioned, increases vertical inequities since large corporations and wealthy individuals have resources to hide their profits and/or incomes in offshore tax havens. In a study Picking UP the Tab 2013, Phineas Baxandall and Dan Smith, April 2013, found annual tax revenue loss of $150 billion in 2012 from tax havens. Authors estimate that if this extra annual loss of $150 billion “was distributed evenly among all taxpayers, in 2012 each American taxpayer would pay an additional $1026” to offset the loss. Such tax avoiders are legally sanctioned free riders.

<snip>

The underreporting gap on individual income taxes, corporate taxes and employment taxes is close to 98 percent of the Net Tax Gap.

2016-03-09-1457564319-5459310-images-thumb.jpeg

LOL good day sir.

You sure don't come close to making sense.

Forum List

Back