Freeriders Like D. Trump Hurt The US Economy

Trump employs over 34,000 people.....remind us an any accomplishment of hitlerys again?

Every time you post a number, it gets higher. Last week he only employed 22,000 people. But as you people constantly point out, they're service industry jobs so they don't pay well.

Donald Trump's company employs 22,000 people. Don't exaggerate.

"pay his fair" is EXACTLY what he has done, obviously. Or he would be in jail. Why don't you ignorant morons rally to change the tax code instead of hating people that legally get out of taxes? Whats really sad is, a couple days later you will talk about how you want to tax the rich higher even though they will just get out of it lol

It is sad how the middle class pay all the taxes. Thankfully we have the estate tax to get something after the rich spend their life dodging taxes. Most of them have ways to avoid that one too though.
Or your dumbass could want the tax code changed.
What you are talking about is what most people call a circle of stupidity.

"pay his fair" is EXACTLY what he has done, obviously. Or he would be in jail. Why don't you ignorant morons rally to change the tax code instead of hating people that legally get out of taxes? Whats really sad is, a couple days later you will talk about how you want to tax the rich higher even though they will just get out of it lol

It is sad how the middle class pay all the taxes. Thankfully we have the estate tax to get something after the rich spend their life dodging taxes. Most of them have ways to avoid that one too though.

Who said I don't want the tax code changed? Sadly do nothing repubs control congress. So that isn't a possibility.

Trump employs over 34,000 people.....remind us an any accomplishment of hitlerys again?

How about all the contractors trump doesn't pay?
What about all of them? What are their names? What did they build?

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/85297274/

Donald Trump often portrays himself as a savior of the working class who will "protect your job." But a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found he has been involved in more than 3,500 lawsuits over the past three decades — and a large number of those involve ordinary Americans, like the Friels, who say Trump or his companies have refused to pay them.

Who said I don't want the tax code changed? Sadly do nothing repubs control congress. So that isn't a possibility.

It a been around for 20 years plus it case you forgot the democrats controlled congress during that time

Yeah, cause when dems control it, they go all out don't they? Hack

Donald Trump often portrays himself as a savior of the working class who will "protect your job." But a USA TODAY NETWORK analysis found he has been involved in more than 3,500 lawsuits over the past three decades — and a large number of those involve ordinary Americans, like the Friels, who say Trump or his companies have refused to pay them.
How many did he have to pay off?

It a been around for 20 years plus it case you forgot the democrats controlled congress during that time

What does they have to do with now?

They might want to get the rich paying again. But what does it matter, do nothing repubs have congress now.

What does they have to do with now?

what does now have yo do with the loopholes?

They might want to get the rich paying again. But what does it matter, do nothing repubs have congress now.
See, there is that circle of stupidity. Why try to make them pay more when they can legally get out of it? They do that shit for peons to start drooling over. Wise the fuck up and drop the duopoly.

So funny to see Liberals bash Trump for his business practices, but support the alternative Hillary. I've never see people so hell bent on their own demise.

Many I assume.

Trump's Doral golf resort also has been embroiled in recent non-payment claims by two different paint firms, with one case settled and the other pending. Last month, his company’s refusal to pay one Florida painter more than $30,000 for work at Doral led the judge in the case to order foreclosure of the resort if the contractor isn’t paid.

Many I assume.

Trump's Doral golf resort also has been embroiled in recent non-payment claims by two different paint firms, with one case settled and the other pending. Last month, his company’s refusal to pay one Florida painter more than $30,000 for work at Doral led the judge in the case to order foreclosure of the resort if the contractor isn’t paid.
Fair enough

See, there is that circle of stupidity. Why try to make them pay more when they can legally get out of it? They do that shit for peons to start drooling over. Wise the fuck up and drop the duopoly.

I can't pretend you make sense. What are you babbling about?

Raise taxes on the rich so they can avoid it is fucking retarded. They only spout that bullshit so ignorant people fall for it.

Raise taxes on the rich so they can avoid it is fucking retarded. They only spout that bullshit so ignorant people fall for it.

Thought you wanted the tax code changed?

Thought you wanted the tax code changed?
I do goofball. Saying "we are going to raise taxes on the rich because we care" is a waste of time when they can get out of it. Its political theater. Fix the tax code. Problem solved.
But they don't want to do that because they are all greedy and love big business.
Neither major parties give a fuck about you.

Forum List

Back