Anti-White, Anti-Christian Bigotry Marches On

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
After thousands of assaults on and murders of white Christians, and Christians of all races, my area in SE Michigan is treated to this double standard
muzzie.jpg

In the parking lot of the Islamic Center of Detroit Friday, a watchful police officer sat in a squad car, keeping an eye out for any signs of potential trouble. Worshippers thanked the officer — offering him food, drinks, a handshake. Inside, Dearborn Police Chief Ronald Haddad greeted congregants with handshakes and hugs. Dearborn is a Detroit suburb with a large Arab and Muslim population.

Haddad said he doesn’t know if houses of worship are more of a target today than in previous times, but the scale and scope of the attacks in New Zealand clearly attracted his attention.

“Given what happened in New Zealand last night, we want to make sure that our community feels safe and secure,” he said.

In Chicago, the Muslim Community Center and the Downtown Islamic Center increased security during Friday prayers. Several armed police officers stood guard outside and inside throughout the afternoon service.
And....

Event hosted by Haleemah Aqel, Mohammad Shaikh, Arwa Gayar and Silan Fadlallah on Facebook here

In the wake of the mosque shootings in New Zealand, the Islamophobia Working Group is holding a solidarity vigil on the Diag in Ann Arbor this Saturday at 4 pm.

All are welcome. Please spread the word so that UM may come together as a community in a time of crisis.

Last edited:
We already know Tammy is an anti-christian bigot. I hope the last words you hear in your dead country will be Allahu Akabar! Allah is greatest!

Were there thousands of assaults on and murders of Christians in SE Michigan, and were those assaults and murders based on the victims being Christians?
Muzzies massacre Christians all over the world. Are the police protecting churches in the USA? Is the University of Michigan holding a vigil for the Christian victims?

After thousands of assaults on and murders of white Christians, and Christians of all races, my area in SE Michigan is treated to this double standard
muzzie.jpg

In the parking lot of the Islamic Center of Detroit Friday, a watchful police officer sat in a squad car, keeping an eye out for any signs of potential trouble. Worshippers thanked the officer — offering him food, drinks, a handshake. Inside, Dearborn Police Chief Ronald Haddad greeted congregants with handshakes and hugs. Dearborn is a Detroit suburb with a large Arab and Muslim population.

Haddad said he doesn’t know if houses of worship are more of a target today than in previous times, but the scale and scope of the attacks in New Zealand clearly attracted his attention.

“Given what happened in New Zealand last night, we want to make sure that our community feels safe and secure,” he said.

In Chicago, the Muslim Community Center and the Downtown Islamic Center increased security during Friday prayers. Several armed police officers stood guard outside and inside throughout the afternoon service.
And....

Event hosted by Haleemah Aqel, Mohammad Shaikh, Arwa Gayar and Silan Fadlallah on Facebook here

In the wake of the mosque shootings in New Zealand, the Islamophobia Working Group is holding a solidarity vigil on the Diag in Ann Arbor this Saturday at 4 pm.

All are welcome. Please spread the word so that UM may come together as a community in a time of crisis.
What point are you trying to make?

muzzie.jpg

And....

See post #1. Read slowly if necessary. I have confidence you'll eventually figure it out.

muzzie.jpg

And....

See post #1. Read slowly if necessary. I have confidence you'll eventually figure it out.
I read it. I fail to see your point or the double standard

Did U of M hold a vigil for this victim of Islam? Did the police stake out Christian Churches for the protection of Christians

muzzie.jpg

And....

There's a reason we use the term, tard

muzzie.jpg

And....

There's a reason we use the term, tard
Agreed, for people like you who can’t explain themselves

Were there thousands of assaults on and murders of Christians in SE Michigan, and were those assaults and murders based on the victims being Christians?
Muzzies massacre Christians all over the world. Are the police protecting churches in the USA? Is the University of Michigan holding a vigil for the Christian victims?

I have no idea. If a similar sort of incident were to happen against Christians and get the attention this one did, it might make sense for the same sort of gathering to get a police presence.

The Boko Haram example you gave doesn't really apply here, though.

Its the police job to protect terrorist targets.
Point missed. But I expect nothing more from you.

Will the police sit outside what's left of your churches because of this incident?

Nigeria: Christian woman forced to watch Boko Haram kill her husband | ICN
He didn't miss the point, he's correct. After 9/11 the FBI and local police had officers at many of the Islamic houses of worship because they were receiving threats from crazy people.

It doesn't matter what your religion or if you're white (or not), if there is reason for law enforcement to be concerned about the safety of the congregants due to an international, national or local event even, they will step up patrols and oftentime just have some patrol cars parked in the vincinity to serve as a deterrent but also so that they're already on-scene if someone actually attempts to carry out an attack

You begrudge these congregants the right to law enforcement protection and a small measure of feeling safer?

Ain't America great......
Where else can you get police protection for terrorist?

Which terrorists were getting police protection? Are you trying to say all Muslims are terrorists?

Not all of em obviously.
But I'd bet there's a few of em in every mosque.
And I'd bet that there are more terrorists posting to U.S. Message Board who are not Muslim than there are terrorists frequenting local mosques.

But so many predictable responses are already upon us. As usual, the lamestream media already stands condemned here. While the New Zealand attack was terrible in the extreme, every single day we have massacres of infidels by devout Muslims taking place.

Yet it is almost always crickets chirping from the media. For example, what about the recent Muslim attacks on Christians in a church in Nigeria with 32 deaths; or in Egypt, leaving 9 dead; or the Philippines church attack that killed 20; or the 8 dead in a Somalia market attack, etc. The list is endless. As one group that monitors all this points out, in the month of February 2019 alone there were 150 deadly Islamic terror attacks in 22 different countries. These resulted in 883 deaths and 547 people being injured. This is routine stuff, yet when was the last time the MSM ran with any of it?

Some Inconvenient Truths About the Christchurch Massacre - CultureWatch

Forum List

Back