The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Without his "cheat codes" -- i.e., blogs from creation.com to plagiarize -- he really goes into a tailspin.

I gave due credit to creation.com and even linked it. Of course, you don't get any credit anymore because of your wacky beliefs in magic.

Besides, don't we need a huge bomb to blow up that giant asteroid that is going to cause the largest tsunami ever and the end of the world? This is contradictory to what God said and never cause global flooding again.

Let me lay down some more of my creation science. I watched this Twilight Zone from the 2020 TZ marathon.

!!! SPOILERS !!!

Four men rob the train headed for Fort Knox and steal a king's ransom of gold bars. Pure gold! They drive out to the nearby desert to hide the truck and loot. Their plan is interesting. There are four glass chambers where they can sleep for the next 100 years. It's called Rip Van Winkle. When they wake up Providence and greed catch up to them. Here's the ending:

Of course, this can not happen. Even Sir Isaac Newton thought humans could do it, but no. Why? Gold is a pure atomic element. Humans can only work at the molecular level. They cannot create at the atomic level. Only molecular. This is a limitation God placed on human science. Pure evidence my friends.

Where's the Bible? We had the Three Wise Men bring Baby Jesus gold, franchincense, and myrrh. Gold is pure. It represents God. No human creation.

"The crucible is for silver, and the furnace is for gold, and the Lord tests hearts." Proverbs 17:3

What Does the Bible Say About Gold?

Actually, physicists have mad gold from other elements.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Bond, you don't seem to understand that your overall Christian religion, and 2 other religions that believe in the same God, kill, torture, and rape each other and innocent bystanders, because they won't follow the same religion. For thousands of years!

For thousands of years, these three overall religions have been at war with each other, and committed atrocities that I hate to imagine, over the same God!

And none of you get the point. Each of you still believe that your religion is right and that God is on YOUR side!

Obviously, if the shared God exists, He would come down and put an end to this senseless nonsense and make the world right. But He doesn't. Could be a She, so we'll refer to it as "Ze" going forward. But that's a different topic.

So that leaves only a few choices. Either Ze doesn't know, or Ze doesn't care, or Ze likes it! Or... Ze doesn't exist.

All bad choices for a Supreme Being btw. And considering all the other religions that exist that have a different god, my logic says that Ze doesn't exist.

Now, that does not make me evil. It's actually the opposite, I'm repulsed by the evil that Ze religions generate, and that's why I cannot believe in Ze. There are other religions that attract me more. And none at all is better than a Ze religion.

Ze religions are ultimately doomed because they must conquer. Even the most nice old lady in church will ultimately fight in her own way against other religions. My aunt was like that. She would never hurt anything, but if she had to choose in a bad situation, she would have chosen on the side of her own religion.

I know this won't correct your vision, but I hope it gives you some understanding of non-believers, instead of calling them names.

Bond, you don't seem to understand that your overall Christian religion, and 2 other religions that believe in the same God, kill, torture, and rape each other and innocent bystanders, because they won't follow the same religion. For thousands of years!

For thousands of years, these three overall religions have been at war with each other, and committed atrocities that I hate to imagine, over the same God!

And none of you get the point. Each of you still believe that your religion is right and that God is on YOUR side!

Obviously, if the shared God exists, He would come down and put an end to this senseless nonsense and make the world right. But He doesn't. Could be a She, so we'll refer to it as "Ze" going forward. But that's a different topic.

So that leaves only a few choices. Either Ze doesn't know, or Ze doesn't care, or Ze likes it! Or... Ze doesn't exist.

All bad choices for a Supreme Being btw. And considering all the other religions that exist that have a different god, my logic says that Ze doesn't exist.

Now, that does not make me evil. It's actually the opposite, I'm repulsed by the evil that Ze religions generate, and that's why I cannot believe in Ze. There are other religions that attract me more. And none at all is better than a Ze religion.

Ze religions are ultimately doomed because they must conquer. Even the most nice old lady in church will ultimately fight in her own way against other religions. My aunt was like that. She would never hurt anything, but if she had to choose in a bad situation, she would have chosen on the side of her own religion.

I know this won't correct your vision, but I hope it gives you some understanding of non-believers, instead of calling them names.

Once again you're in the S&T forum and have lost all knowledge of science and your mind over this. This is not religion and ethics forum. What is the matter with you? First, I made the case that historically nuclear weapons has prevented WW III. Moreover, it's your side on this forum who wants to build these things. It's still at the molecular level, but they will not be convinced that God has limited humans to creating at the molecular level. Thus, they end up fiddling around with radioactive elements in order to create at the atomic level, but they cannot. All they are doing is synthesizing elements created by God.

Furthermore, I said the danger with these radioactive materials is someone creating a dirty bomb or smaller nuke that can cause devastation at the local level. This would bring about retaliation in the form of nukes and other WMD. There are also chemical and biological weapons and a thread has been created for it. There are nations that do not follow the rules of war, so this could cause further outcry for use of nuclear weapons. This is when cooler heads must prevail. The religious want world peace. Everyone wants world peace, but we have to create these nuclear weapons in order to maintain the peace. If not us, then it will be the bad guys like Iran who will do it. Anyway, what you are referring to is politics and sometimes these S&T lines get crossed into that forum and not just religion. You're just looking for an easy scapegoat for your fears.

Your whole argument in this thread is about religious shit.

I'm just pushing your nose into it! :)

Luv u Bond!

Others are covering the science very well. I have no need to add. My angle is history, morals/ethics, and logic.

You said:
Furthermore, I said the danger with these radioactive materials is someone creating a dirty bomb or smaller nuke that can cause devastation at the local level
But only a religious fanatic would do that. Which you are...

An atheist wouldn't do that for religious beliefs.

Others are covering the science very well. I have no need to add. My angle is history, morals/ethics, and logic.

You said:
Furthermore, I said the danger with these radioactive materials is someone creating a dirty bomb or smaller nuke that can cause devastation at the local level

By what criteria are you going by? I am not a religious fanatic; you do not know me. Moreover, you know very little about science. You didn't address science at all in the S&T forum. Did you take HS science? IOW did you graduate HS?

Not only that, you are ignorant about the Bible and what I would consider religion. You are practically an ignoramus.about science and religion. I am a Christian who goes by the Bible and the best way is to read it literally. The only non-literal part is the prophecies.

I would think you just follow internet atheist science and get your religion from other internet atheists. It would be at the stereotype level and this is where you are at. You are incredibly biased.

Anyway, there isn't much point discussing religion in the science forum. I moved what I brought up to the religious forum.

Actually, physicists have mad gold from other elements.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Why don't we shove this radioactive gold they made up your dumb ass :auiqs.jpg:?
That's certainly a compelling argument.

It's a winning argument in terms of synthesizing gold and not creating a new element or at the atomic level.

Instead of you just spouting your assertions, what do you have in regards to radioactive gold? What can it be used for if we aren't going to shove it up your you know where?

You said:

By what criteria are you going by? I am not a religious fanatic; you do not know me. Moreover, you know very little about science. You didn't address science at all in the S&T forum. Did you take HS science? IOW did you graduate HS?

Not only that, you are ignorant about the Bible and what I would consider religion. You are practically an ignoramus.about science and religion. I am a Christian who goes by the Bible and the best way is to read it literally. The only non-literal part is the prophecies.

I would think you just follow internet atheist science and get your religion from other internet atheists. It would be at the stereotype level and this is where you are at. You are incredibly biased.

Anyway, there isn't much point discussing religion in the science forum. I moved what I brought up to the religious forum.
I follow real science, and if anybody said otherwise, I would call them out.
But they are true. So I'll concentrate on the other angles, which you cannot answer
You refer back to bullshit.

You said:

I follow real science, and if anybody said otherwise, I would call them out.
But they are true. So I'll concentrate on the other angles, which you cannot answer
You refer back to bullshit.

You didn't answer my questions, so we all know who is bullshitting.

You have no criteria to gauge my Christianity.

You did not take HS science. You did not graduate HS. You are basically a putz :eusa_dance:, so we can just mostly ignore you in the S&T forum.

Sometimes you try to be nice, but it doesn't work out.

Assholes will be assholes...

Forum List

Back