The Big Lie is Bush Lied

OK I see the confusion. My comment about revisionist history was in reference to those who are running for president and voted for the war. I guess I could have been more clear.

Edwards has apologized for the vote...Clinton has said she would not vote that way if she knew then what she knows now....

and a majority of congressional democrats disagreed with both of them.

Edwards has apologized for the vote...Clinton has said she would not vote that way if she knew then what she knows now....

All true.

Again, hindsight is always 20/20 but hey I bet if the current President says he's sorry you will accept that right?

All true.

Again, hindsight is always 20/20 but hey I bet if the current President says he's sorry you will accept that right?

if he said he was sorry and pulled our troops out of that hellhole, I would forgive him.

That doesn't mean I'd ever vote for him for anything ever again, but at least I would drop my desire to outlive him so that I could go piss on his grave. ;)

and I may have to vote for Clinton or Edwards if they get my party's nomination, but I guarantee that I will be working in the primaries for Obama PRIMARILY because of their votes on Iraq.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
if he said he was sorry and pulled our troops out of that hellhole, I would forgive him.

That doesn't mean I'd ever vote for him for anything ever again, but at least I would drop my desire to outlive him so that I could go piss on his grave. ;)

and I may have to vote for Clinton or Edwards if they get my party's nomination, but I guarantee that I will be working in the primaries for Obama PRIMARILY because of their votes on Iraq.

Well at least you have principles...good on ya!

thank you. Your respect and acceptance mean a great deal to me. honest.

and you must know that you have both of those from me in large amounts.

I do believe that TRUE debate and discussion is what made this country what it is ... I also do believe that the demonization of each party by extreme wing members have really hampered any interest in compormise or consideration for what is best for the country instead of a particular party. I hope that someday the politics in this country achieve some rationality.

I do believe that TRUE debate and discussion is what made this country what it is ... I also do believe that the demonization of each party by extreme wing members have really hampered any interest in compormise or consideration for what is best for the country instead of a particular party. I hope that someday the politics in this country achieve some rationality.

on that point, we agree completely.

Translation: They are trying to have it both ways.

Well said!:clap2:

Nice talk. DO you felch your dad with that mouth?

I just got back from Illinois where I gave the eulogy at my father's funeral.

He was 94 years old and accomplished more in six months of an off-year than you will ever achieve in your entire pitiful life

I just got back from Illinois where I gave the eulogy at my father's funeral.

He was 94 years old and accomplished more in six months of an off-year than you will ever achieve in your entire pitiful life

Well I had a guinea pig that died when I was a child. He had a great heart, better than your dad's I'm sure.:eusa_hand:

Well I had a guinea pig that died when I was a child. He had a great heart, better than your dad's I'm sure.:eusa_hand:

that is classy...insulting a dead man.

nice touch... congratulations

I have zero idea as to your political philosophy, nor will I.... you insult my recently departed father and namesake and you get ignored.

go fuck yourself......

that is classy...insulting a dead man.

nice touch... congratulations

I have zero idea as to your political philosophy, nor will I.... you insult my recently departed father and namesake and you get ignored.

go fuck yourself......

You've obviously never been close to a guinea pig. They will rock your world.

p.s. If you really respected your dad, you wouldn't use the fact of his death as a "pity chip" in internet texas hold em.

Forum List

Back