The Big Lie is Bush Lied

I just got back from Illinois where I gave the eulogy at my father's funeral.

He was 94 years old and accomplished more in six months of an off-year than you will ever achieve in your entire pitiful life

Truly sorry for your loss maineman.

Looks like your dad lived a long life. Sounds like it was a good one too.

I'm certainly no fan of George W. bush.....

....but.....

You know how WE hate it when the first impulse from the right is to blame Clinton in some way, shape or form at the first hint of W criticism?

I hope the left doesn't become the flip side of the same coin....

just saying.

Libs live by double standards

for you to suggest that those maladies reside solely in the ranks of liberals is, I would suggest, proof that it does not.

selective memory - Libs say Bush lied about WMD's yet Dems said the same thing going back to 1999

selective racism - Libs go around looking to be offened by any hint of racism from the right - yet libs are silent whn black conservatives are attacked with racial slurs

selective outrage - Sen Byrd can use the "N" word three times in an interview and there is silence. Sen Allen uses one word and is savaged for months

selective memory - Libs say Bush lied about WMD's yet Dems said the same thing going back to 1999

selective racism - Libs go around looking to be offened by any hint of racism from the right - yet libs are silent whn black conservatives are attacked with racial slurs

selective outrage - Sen Byrd can use the "N" word three times in an interview and there is silence. Sen Allen uses one word and is savaged for months

selective memory: a majority of congressional democrats voted against the war

selective racism: Trent Lott says we'd be better off today if we had elected a racist segregationist instead of Harry Truman

Selective outrage: republicans try to paint Jim Webb as a pedophile for his accurate descriptions of the cultural behavior of southeast asians in a work of FICTION, yet say and do nothing when one of their own stalks pages.

selective memory: a majority of congressional democrats voted against the war

selective racism: Trent Lott says we'd be better off today if we had elected a racist segregationist instead of Harry Truman

Selective outrage: republicans try to paint Jim Webb as a pedophile for his accurate descriptions of the cultural behavior of southeast asians in a work of FICTION, yet say and do nothing when one of their own stalks pages.

Dems did vote for the war

Lott tried to making a dying old man feel good and went all over the over the to make amends - no dice form the left

Meanwhile Dems in Md called the Lt Gov an Uncle Tom, and a token - surprise total silence from the NAACP and liberal media

Webb wrote glowing articles about pedophile - his own words not Republicans.
Also they pinted out his racist past and of course the liberal media ignored the facts

Dems did vote for the war

Lott tried to making a dying old man feel good and went all over the over the to make amends - no dice form the left

Meanwhile Dems in Md called the Lt Gov an Uncle Tom, and a token - surprise total silence from the NAACP and liberal media

Webb wrote glowing articles about pedophile - his own words not Republicans.
Also they pinted out his racist past and of course the liberal media ignored the facts

a majority of congressional dems voted against the war.

I could give a shit how you spin Lott's comments...they were what they were... he did say that we would be a better country today if we had elected a segregationist racist to the presidency instead of Truman.

Webb did not write glowing articles about pedophiles...that is a lie... he wrote works of fiction that are critically acclaimed. Fiction...get it?

a majority of congressional dems voted against the war.

I could give a shit how you spin Lott's comments...they were what they were... he did say that we would be a better country today if we had elected a segregationist racist to the presidency instead of Truman.

Webb did not write glowing articles about pedophiles...that is a lie... he wrote works of fiction that are critically acclaimed. Fiction...get it?

The dems who did vote for it are running like hell from their vote

No comment on the racist libs who constantly make racial slurs toward conservative blacks? Lott stepped down - these libs are held in high esteem amoung their fellow libs. Very telling

Webb wrote what he wrote and again, no comment on his racist past?

The dems who did vote for it are running like hell from their vote

No comment on the racist libs who constantly make racial slurs toward conservative blacks? Lott stepped down - these libs are held in high esteem amoung their fellow libs. Very telling

Webb wrote what he wrote and again, no comment on his racist past?

the fact remains...a majority of congressional dems voted against the use of force. I think anyone who makes racial slurs should stay out of politics altogether....will you join me in taking that stand?

webb wrote fictional novels.... not "glowing articles about pedophiles" you are a liar.

the fact remains...a majority of congressional dems voted against the use of force. I think anyone who makes racial slurs should stay out of politics altogether....will you join me in taking that stand?

webb wrote fictional novels.... not "glowing articles about pedophiles" you are a liar.

Dems like Hillary are running scared now - they have to appease their kook base

Racism does not belong in poltiics - that would take out most liberals from the political process

Webb did writing glowingly about the topic and his racist past was ignored

I have...obviously you haven't.

and the book is fiction...did you miss that?

so when will you retract your statement that Webb wrote "glowing articles about pedophiles"?

Not given what he wrote and combined with his racist past I am not surprised you like him

Not given what he wrote and combined with his racist past I am not surprised you like him

so when will you either privide a link to Webb's "glowing articles about pedohiles" or retract that slander?

I have liked Jim Webb since his days at the Naval Academy...I have liked him since his first book "A sense of honor"...I liked him when he was Reagan's Secretary of the Navy.

Here's a trivia question for you: who beat Jim Webb in the finals of the 1968 USNA Brigade Boxing championship?

so when will you either privide a link to Webb's "glowing articles about pedohiles" or retract that slander?

I have liked Jim Webb since his days at the Naval Academy...I have liked him since his first book "A sense of honor"...I liked him when he was Reagan's Secretary of the Navy.

Here's a trivia question for you: who beat Jim Webb in the finals of the 1968 USNA Brigade Boxing championship?

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200610/POL20061027c.html

here is where Webb said is was "not a sexual act"

Forum List

Back