The Bible is true

The Bible is not the worst Book I have ever read. People like to draw attention to himself. That's why somebody claims war to the Bible. The Bible has sense and logic while Qoran or Torah don't. I don't see the reasons why people shouldn't read it. But trust or not. It is a personal choice.

click on the link.

Ninja, a link is NOT a thread - next time, include some of your own thoughts and a bit of text, OK?

:)

The Bible is not the worst Book I have ever read. People like to draw attention to himself. That's why somebody claims war to the Bible. The Bible has sense and logic while Qoran or Torah don't. I don't see the reasons why people shouldn't read it. But trust or not. It is a personal choice.
What do you think about the Old Testament, Donald Polish ?
No, I do not believe that we should follow the Old Testament of the Bible. The Old Testament is the part of the Bible that tells us to burn witches, not cut our hair and is against having tattoos, as well as other things. These are things that might have been relevant to society 2,000 years ago, but we have evolved a lot since then. Moreover Jews and partly Muslims find roots in the OT.

click on the link.
He's afraid to read it so he can continue to deny it.

The Bible is a collection of books cobbled together to promote a faith, first the old then the new, borrowing heavily from folklore, oral tradition, religions and finally Greek interpretations of the OT.

Forum List

Back