The Bible contradiction thread

Shimon, Did you or anyone else notice the OP's response assumed that I "poached" my own research and essays, which ironically comes back to bite them when in reality these Biblical contradictions are a result of the NT being a giant poaching of the OT and other cultures mythologies. -OOPS* *LOL*

EVIDENCE SOURCES FOR THE NT POACHING OTHERS:

The British Museum houses a predated tablet (Marduk's Ordeal tablet) that was discovered in the town of Nineveh in Assyria, and dates from 700 B.C. that the Jesus death scene is poached (plagiarized) from
(Baal in
Hebrew) is described in this passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

We already know Christianity Poached Baal's Dec 25th birthday and sun circle cross symbol.

Then there is the admission of plagiarizing from the OT stories to create his image:

Luke 24:44-45 "Then he said to them, 'everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the law of Moses, the prophets and the psalms.' (-Meaning, fit me in every verse to make me out to be the one)
Thus They rewrote Matthew 1.1 through 4:11 to create his Genesis (Luke 1:5 - 4:13). He leaned on Mark 1:21 through 3:19 to create his Exodus (Luke 4:14 - 6:19).
He quarried Matthew in rather unique ways to develop his readings for Leviticus (Luke 6:20 - 8:25).
He transcribed Mark 4 through 9 with some rather gaping omissions to provide appropriate readings to correspond with the material found in Numbers (Luke 8:26 - 9:50).
Finally, in his most imaginative piece of writing, Luke created the expanded journey section of his gospel (Luke 9:51 - 18:14) to correspond to the readings from Deuteronomy.
In order to show Jesus as the fulfillment of the Torah, Luke wrote his infancy story against the background of the Book of Genesis.
The blood atonement borrowed from
Deut 21.
Jeremiah 13:13-14 was used in emulating out of it’s context of time and message to create a disturbing threat in
Matthew 10: 34-40 and Thomas Verse 16.

2Samuel 1:10 &1:12 were re rewritten in the crucifixion scene of Jesus to be about him not Israel.
Even 1Sa 5:3 &5:4 mirrors his crucifixion that was written to emulate these verses about the Philistine deity “Dagon” he represents as the son of DAGON'S son Baal.
And read II Kings 4: 42 - 43(sound familiar to the loaves of bread story placed upon Jesus?)
Not only did they rehash text that was already in the bible but they also manipulate text that their teachings are based on making excuses for not fulfilling things or for problems that arise like his death etc. All the stories are based on twisted reasoning trying to avoid the inevitable questions like how could God die and allow himself to be tortured by his enemies etc. So they wrote the story and religion around these complications and twisted reason and common sense to make excuses for these things.

When Jesus' biography was being compiled was to attribute to him, miracles and anecdotes recorded in the Hebrew Bible. The following examples illustrate this ruse:
The Hebrew Bible relates that before she gave birth to Samuel, Hannah had been childless. And to show her gratitude to G--d for blessing her with a son, “...she brought him to the House of the L--rd,...” “...along with three bullocks,...” to be sacrificed there.
Mary was also said to have been without children prior to the birth of Jesus, and that after she bore him, “...they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to the L--rd....” “and to offer a sacrifice....”
In both narratives, the families were greeted at the Temple by holy people. Eli the High Priest received Samuel, and “...Simeon, a man righteous and devout,...” together with a “prophetess,” were on hand to sing the praises of Jesus. Interestingly, her name is given as Anna which in Hebrew is Hannah! Can't list all the poaching, way to long for restricted size but it's too obvious to miss.
The New Testament has not been rewritten. The purpose of the ENTIRE Bible is to point to the need of a SAVIOR, one who would bear the entire weight of sin of the world. If one rejects the Messiah/Christ --- one rejects GOD's ONLY provision of salvation. Such an individual carries the full weight of his own sins for all eternity.
Not that I wish to get involved between you and Michael Little Nipper but unfortunately for you the New Testament teachings are completely at odds with the Jewish Scriptures regarding removal of sins quite frankly it is utter nonsense what is taught there esp if anyone would read with an open mind what is stated in Ezekiel 18 amongstother places ... The New Testament compounds one lie on top of another lie.. It is a really good Con job where you are offered something so amazing that most people can’t help but fall for it.I always say if it sounds to good to be true then it usually isn’t and buyer beware.. Too bad most people don’t read the fine print before they sign their names to it or any CON tract..The OLD TEST ( ment) had rules and regulations that if followed meant you PASSED the class... But people are mostly lazy and dishonest and do not want to do the work to keep their grades up so they would rather take the much easier CLASS the one where you do no homework as a matter of fact you don’t follow any rules and regulations whatsoever all you have to do is beLIEve the tall tales in that text book( the new test a ment)that are told there and you get an automatic free pass or grade... Too bad the ones who are teaching that class can’t be honest with you guys and tell you that you may pass their course but you will fail everywhere else that is important...

Shimon, Did you or anyone else notice the OP's response assumed that I "poached" my own research and essays, which ironically comes back to bite them when in reality these Biblical contradictions are a result of the NT being a giant poaching of the OT and other cultures mythologies. -OOPS* *LOL*

The British Museum houses a predated tablet (Marduk's Ordeal tablet) that was discovered in the town of Nineveh in Assyria, and dates from 700 B.C. that the Jesus death scene is poached (plagiarized) from
(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

We already know Christianity Poached Baal's Dec 25th birthday and sun circle cross symbol.

Then there is the admission of plagiarizing from the OT stories to create his image:

Luke 24:44-45 "Then he said to them, 'everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the law of Moses, the prophets and the psalms.' (-Meaning, fit me in every verse to make me out to be the one)
Thus They rewrote Matthew 1.1 through 4:11 to create his Genesis (Luke 1:5 - 4:13). He leaned on Mark 1:21 through 3:19 to create his Exodus (Luke 4:14 - 6:19).
He quarried Matthew in rather unique ways to develop his readings for Leviticus (Luke 6:20 - 8:25).
He transcribed Mark 4 through 9 with some rather gaping omissions to provide appropriate readings to correspond with the material found in Numbers (Luke 8:26 - 9:50).
Finally, in his most imaginative piece of writing, Luke created the expanded journey section of his gospel (Luke 9:51 - 18:14) to correspond to the readings from Deuteronomy.
In order to show Jesus as the fulfillment of the Torah, Luke wrote his infancy story against the background of the Book of Genesis.
Deut 21.
Jeremiah 13:13-14 was used in emulating out of it’s context of time and message to create a disturbing threat in

2Samuel 1:10 &1:12 were re rewritten in the crucifixion scene of Jesus to be about him not Israel.
Even 1Sa 5:3 &5:4 mirrors his crucifixion that was written to emulate these verses about the Philistine deity “Dagon” he represents as the son of DAGON'S son Baal.
And read II Kings 4: 42 - 43(sound familiar to the loaves of bread story placed upon Jesus?)
Not only did they rehash text that was already in the bible but they also manipulate text that their teachings are based on making excuses for not fulfilling things or for problems that arise like his death etc. All the stories are based on twisted reasoning trying to avoid the inevitable questions like how could God die and allow himself to be tortured by his enemies etc. So they wrote the story and religion around these complications and twisted reason and common sense to make excuses for these things.

When Jesus' biography was being compiled was to attribute to him, miracles and anecdotes recorded in the Hebrew Bible. The following examples illustrate this ruse:
The Hebrew Bible relates that before she gave birth to Samuel, Hannah had been childless. And to show her gratitude to G--d for blessing her with a son, “...she brought him to the House of the L--rd,...” “...along with three bullocks,...” to be sacrificed there.
Mary was also said to have been without children prior to the birth of Jesus, and that after she bore him, “...they brought him up to Jerusalem to present him to the L--rd....” “and to offer a sacrifice....”
In both narratives, the families were greeted at the Temple by holy people. Eli the High Priest received Samuel, and “...Simeon, a man righteous and devout,...” together with a “prophetess,” were on hand to sing the praises of Jesus. Interestingly, her name is given as Anna which in Hebrew is Hannah! Can't list all the poaching, way to long for restricted size but it's too obvious to miss.
The New Testament has not been rewritten. The purpose of the ENTIRE Bible is to point to the need of a SAVIOR, one who would bear the entire weight of sin of the world. If one rejects the Messiah/Christ --- one rejects GOD's ONLY provision of salvation. Such an individual carries the full weight of his own sins for all eternity.
Are you kidding? The oldest versions do not even match modern day versions*[see sample at bottom] and those were taken from central sources and various predated apochryphons. Even The John's apochrypha stated they borrowed much from Zoroaster.
The Book of Rev is partly taken from the earlier Gospel of Truth scrolls and Book of Daniel.
If you know of & read Zoroaster's predated
"first last and ever after" proclomation you'll quickly see how that claim is magically given to the Jesus claim, and yet neither Zoroaster nor Jesus could explain how, even though I explained this mystery using Melchizedek as an example.
The church even asmits bone of rhe apostles books are written by those they are named after, but I'll go farther to remind you none gave their permission to write in their name. Once dead by failure to being delivered they had no say in
their faith or opinions of their failed deliverer and Their conqueror's authorizing and forming the texts is not honest or helpful either. Further problems come from removal of writings like Luke's doubting Thomas like admission that they had hoped him to deliver them but he failed.
John 6:66 of all places kept this falling away by the flock. Rome was giving you a clue who they were making you follow (the fallen first imposter messiah). The punch line is always at the end of the Joke, Rome wrote theirs at the end in
Rev 22:16 admiting this Jesus icon they
created was Baal's son (Morning Star) aka Lucifer (look it up in the dictionary.)

The biggest creation of sin is to make the false claim sin is auto removed by at the feet of an idol, instead of the Teshuva process to recognize and prevent sins. Notice Jails are full of cross tattoos and necklaces and earings and victims of those crimes are also wearing those same marks of death(the cross). There has been over thousands of wars and 50 million murders in this free get away with sin scam told by the adversary (Rome).
So your precept of Salvation fails rationality, idols can not save you, megalomania can not save you, and authorities speaking through an image to subvert the masses can not save you.

*[sample of text changing]
JOHN 9:35
In the KJV, the verse reads thus:
"Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?"
All of the earliest codices and papyri, however, read thus:
"Jesus heard that they had cast him out, and having found him he said, Do you believe in the Son of man?"
While the first reading is supported by the majority of manuscripts after the fifth century, the latter reading is supported by all of the second through fourth century manuscripts of John's gospel, including the oldest extant papyri, P75 and P66, as well as the earliest codices, including Aleph, B, D, W, and other witnesses.

Last edited:

(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Deut 21.

Personally I really find the plagerism found in the NT amazing as most of it is right in your face...But I do not find it surprising as the Romans were notorious for taking ideas or thoughts or even symbols whether they be physical or not as their own with their own spin on it....The Romans took all the Greek gods and gave them a Roman spin with a Roman name they did this to every people they came in contact with whether they conquered them or not.. Manyof the holidays celebrated today have there beginnings elsewhere but they were remoulded and reinvented so that that group could be absorbed as well into the whole...Even the tithing was borrowed from the Veiins and their gods became Roman ones.. I could go on and on

You do not get away free from sin.
If you accept Jesus and continue to sin in the same manner as before you will not receive ever lasting life.

If you accept Jesus and continue to sin in the same manner as before you will not receive ever lasting life.
I told you to read Ezekiel 18 esp verses 20 to 22 no vicarious atonement the father does not take the sin of the son and the son does not take the sin of the father all stand on their own... Pretty straightforward...Accepting Somebody supposedly called Jesus does nothing for you... It is like eating your lucky charms because they are magically delicious or rubbing Buddhas belly and thinking you are saved utter nonsense but tell that to someone who keeps a rabbits foot because he BeLIEves it gives him luck

I told you to read Ezekiel 18 esp verses 20 to 22 no vicarious atonement the father does not take the sin of the son and the son does not take the sin of the father all stand on their own... Pretty straightforward...Accepting Somebody supposedly called Jesus does nothing for you... It is like eating your lucky charms because they are magically delicious or rubbing Buddhas belly and thinking you are saved utter nonsense but tell that to someone who keeps a rabbits foot because he BeLIEves it gives him luck

I must have missed where you told me to read Ezekiel 18: 20 22.

I agree that the sin is by the individual.
Jesus has done a great deal for me.

Oh good more emulation/poaching or rather fulfilling the serpent?
The first fallen failed prophet who dies and offers you to "LIVE FOREVER" if you believe him over God & partake of his forbidden tree, and so this is exactly the eternal offer & get away with crimes promise that The SERPENT OFFERED EVE IN GENESIS is it not?

The Hebrew Bible requires that the sacrificial ritual be administered by a Priest (Kohen) - we are told that Jesus was crucified by Roman soldiers.
Second, the Hebrew Bible requires that the blood of the sacrifice had to be sprinkled on the altar in the Temple by the Priest - we are told that it wasn’t done.
Third, the Hebrew Bible requires that the sacrifice be without any physical defects or blemishes - we know that Jesus was beaten, whipped, and dragged on the ground before being crucified (not to mention that, as a Jew by birth, he was circumcised on the eighth day after being born, which is rendered as a mutilation in the New Testament).
Fourth, the Hebrew Bible specifies that the Passover sacrifice was offered on an individual basis, not as a communal offering.
Fifth, the Hebrew Bible requires that the Passover sacrifice had to be roasted and eaten.
Sixth, the Hebrew Bible states that the Passover sacrifice wasn’t offered for the removal of sins, it was a commemorative offering; a more appropriate time for a sin offering would have been on Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement).
Seventh, the Hebrew Bible strictly forbids vicarious atonement.
Eighth, the Hebrew Bible strictly prohibits human sacrifices.
And all these things are overshadowed by the fact the Lamb on passover was the Egyptian idol god- the forbiden sin itself not the washing of sin, but removing the lamb as a mockery to Egyptians that their lamb was a useless idol whereby we are freed of that idol upon removing it=the lamb is the sin=admiting Jesus is the sin itself needing removal.-oops!

Jesus did not absorb the sins of people. For Jews, sins are removed not by Jesus' atonement but by seeking forgiveness. Jews seek forgiveness from God for sins against God and from other people (not just God) for sins against those people. Seeking forgiveness requires a sincere sense of repenting but also seeking directly to redress the wrong done to someone. Sins are partially removed through prayer which replaced animal sacrifice as a way of relieving sins. They are also removed by correcting errors against others.

The Jewish view is that humans are not born naturally good or naturally bad. They have both a good and a bad inclination in them, but they have the free moral will to choose the good and this free moral will can be more powerful than the evil inclination. Indeed, Jewish ethics requires the idea that humans decide for themselves how to act. This is so because temptation, and with it the possibility of sin, allows people to choose good and thus have moral merit. The Jewish view is not that humans are helpless in the face of moral error. We then get what we give as in reactions to our actions and chose to live in what we leave.

Ezekiel condemns the doctrine thata righteous man can die for the sins of the wicked.
Vicarious atonement is condemned throughout by Ezekiel. And
Atoning for sins is not in blood
Hosea chapter 14 verses 2-3
Has this Jesus method and saved logic worked in the world=NO! Never!
This can be fixed by changing false teachings but you have to be willing to let go of your crutch to idol worship.

No one who knows the LORD JESUS CHRIST will continue in sin in the same manner as before being saved.

(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Deut 21.

Are you kidding? The oldest versions do not even match modern day versions*[see sample at bottom] and those were taken from central sources and various predated apochryphons. Even The John's apochrypha stated they borrowed much from Zoroaster.
The Book of Rev is partly taken from the earlier Gospel of Truth scrolls and Book of Daniel.
"first last and ever after" proclomation you'll quickly see how that claim is magically given to the Jesus claim, and yet neither Zoroaster nor Jesus could explain how, even though I explained this mystery using Melchizedek as an example.
The church even asmits bone of rhe apostles books are written by those they are named after, but I'll go farther to remind you none gave their permission to write in their name. Once dead by failure to being delivered they had no say in
their faith or opinions of their failed deliverer and Their conqueror's authorizing and forming the texts is not honest or helpful either. Further problems come from removal of writings like Luke's doubting Thomas like admission that they had hoped him to deliver them but he failed.
John 6:66 of all places kept this falling away by the flock. Rome was giving you a clue who they were making you follow (the fallen first imposter messiah). The punch line is always at the end of the Joke, Rome wrote theirs at the end in
created was Baal's son (Morning Star) aka Lucifer (look it up in the dictionary.)

The biggest creation of sin is to make the false claim sin is auto removed by at the feet of an idol, instead of the Teshuva process to recognize and prevent sins. Notice Jails are full of cross tattoos and necklaces and earings and victims of those crimes are also wearing those same marks of death(the cross). There has been over thousands of wars and 50 million murders in this free get away with sin scam told by the adversary (Rome).
So your precept of Salvation fails rationality, idols can not save you, megalomania can not save you, and authorities speaking through an image to subvert the masses can not save you.

"Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?"
"Jesus heard that they had cast him out, and having found him he said, Do you believe in the Son of man?"
While the first reading is supported by the majority of manuscripts after the fifth century, the latter reading is supported by all of the second through fourth century manuscripts of John's gospel, including the oldest extant papyri, P75 and P66, as well as the earliest codices, including Aleph, B, D, W, and other witnesses.
Total nonsense for those with itchy ears and don't know GOD. Here are some facts surrounding this Zoroaster character:

(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Deut 21.

Personally I really find the plagerism found in the NT amazing as most of it is right in your face...But I do not find it surprising as the Romans were notorious for taking ideas or thoughts or even symbols whether they be physical or not as their own with their own spin on it....The Romans took all the Greek gods and gave them a Roman spin with a Roman name they did this to every people they came in contact with whether they conquered them or not.. Manyof the holidays celebrated today have there beginnings elsewhere but they were remoulded and reinvented so that that group could be absorbed as well into the whole...Even the tithing was borrowed from the Veiins and their gods became Roman ones.. I could go on and on
The New Testament totally compliments the Old Testament.

Isaiah 53 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
53 Who believes our report?
To whom is the arm of Adonai revealed?
2 For before him he grew up like a young plant,
like a root out of dry ground.
He was not well-formed or especially handsome;
we saw him, but his appearance did not attract us.
3 People despised and avoided him,
a man of pains, well acquainted with illness.
Like someone from whom people turn their faces,
he was despised; we did not value him.

4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore,
our pains from which he suffered;
yet we regarded him as punished,
stricken and afflicted by God.
5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
crushed because of our sins;
the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
and by his bruises* we are healed.

6 We all, like sheep, went astray;
we turned, each one, to his own way;
yet Adonai laid on him
the guilt of all of us.

7 Though mistreated, he was submissive —
he did not open his mouth.
Like a lamb led to be slaughtered,
like a sheep silent before its shearers,
8 After forcible arrest and sentencing,
he was taken away;
and none of his generation protested
his being cut off from the land of the living
for the crimes of my people,
who deserved the punishment themselves.
9 He was given a grave among the wicked;
in his death he was with a rich man.

Although he had done no violence
and had said nothing deceptive,
10 yet it pleased Adonai to crush him with illness,
to see if he would present himself as a guilt offering.
If he does, he will see his offspring;
and he will prolong his days;
and at his hand Adonai’s desire
will be accomplished.
11 After this ordeal, he will see satisfaction.
“By his knowing [pain and sacrifice],
my righteous servant makes many righteous;
it is for their sins that he suffers.
12 Therefore I will assign him a share with the great,
he will divide the spoil with the mighty,
for having exposed himself to death
and being counted among the sinners,
while actually bearing the sin of many
and interceding for the offenders.”

Last edited:

(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Deut 21.

yet Adonai laid on him
the guilt of all of us.

he was taken away;

will be accomplished.
Context context context, stop selectively dancing around chapter and verse.
Isaiah 53 is used as FAKE NEWS! These have all been debunked without refutation.
Isaiah 53 is in past plural context being about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant throughout Isaiah.
Jesus was popular according to the NT therefore can't be despised without saying the NT lies.
Jesus was not diseased thus failing to be the past plural despised descriptions of Israel in those verses.
Isaiah says it's the Moshiach who lifts that veil from over their eyes Yet
Later in Isaiah 66:19 it's stated at the time of the temple procession the Gentiles will finally see the figuritive face of G0d, as in not knowing him before=Jesus wasn't God nor Moshiach.
In fact many places in Isaiah reveal
the HaSheva (redeemer) as another.
And in conjunction with other verses revealing the same scenerio, they reveal the name.
In fact this is verified by the scrolls commentary on Isaiah which reveal the same name and sorry it's not Jesus, in fact it reveals Jesus was in opposition to the Biblical Moshiach.-oops.

Last edited:

(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Deut 21.

Total nonsense for those with itchy ears and don't know GOD. Here are some facts surrounding this Zoroaster character:

You just called FACT and sequences nonsense.
Zoroaster came first, they borrowed from what they knew existed, all cultures do that, it's how we progress. You do not get upstairs without walking up the first flight of steps, even the builder of those steps uses the carpenters first flight of stairs to work on the second flight of stairs. You just don't float from nothing, stairs don't magically appear, someone else invented them, you borrow the concept and hopefully improve on them, but to claim yourself the original stair master is like Gore saying he invented the internet. For Christianity to say they didn't borrow and take from earlier religions is to forget the OT is in the NT. -oops.
Fact: even Popes and Cardinals and Bishops admited the borrowing of pagan religions, Rome did that before with many cultures, and Christianity teaches there would be Rome lead one world religion by using prexisting writing that was claiming it was occuring in their age not a later era. In fact According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, Celsus pointed out
that Christianity copied the concepts of others, Cardinal Newman wrote a book agreeing with this, many concepts and rituals were borrowed from pagan beliefs and we know the Mithraic cross is even used by the church as well. I haven't even gotten into the Mithra plagiarism nor Esus the tri god.

Last edited:

(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Deut 21.

yet Adonai laid on him
the guilt of all of us.

he was taken away;

will be accomplished.
Context context context, stop selectively dancing around chapter and verse.
Isaiah 53 is used as FAKE NEWS! These have all been debunked without refutation.
Isaiah 53 is in past plural context being about Israel mentioned 14 times as the servant throughout Isaiah.
Jesus was popular according to the NT therefore can't be despised without saying the NT lies.
Jesus was not diseased thus failing to be the past plural despised descriptions of Israel in those verses.
Isaiah says it's the Moshiach who lifts that veil from over their eyes Yet
Later in Isaiah 66:19 it's stated at the time of the temple procession the Gentiles will finally see the figuritive face of G0d, as in not knowing him before=Jesus wasn't God nor Moshiach.
In fact many places in Isaiah reveal
the HaSheva (redeemer) as another.
And in conjunction with other verses revealing the same scenario, they reveal the name.
In fact this is verified by the scrolls commentary on Isaiah which reveal the same name and sorry it's not Jesus, in fact it reveals Jesus was in opposition to the Biblical Moshiach.-oops.
I'm sorry but the Sanhedrin certainly didn't appreciate Jesus. Jesus' relatives for the most part thought Jesus peculiar... And the crowd demanded the release of Barabbas and not Jesus... Jesus drew crowds. Drawing crowds and being popular are too different things.

Jews for Jesus do not believe that Isaiah 53 is "fake news". Neither do Christians believe Isaiah 53 is "fake news". I would say that only those attempting to deny the Messiah's Divine connection desire to find excuses for other beliefs systems that are founded on human endeavor ---- which we know are worthless to a just GOD.

For the wages of sin is death.

Last edited:

(Baal in
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Deut 21.

You just called FACT and sequences nonsense.
Zoroaster came first, they borrowed from what they knew existed, all cultures do that, it's how we progress. You do not get upstairs without walking up the first flight of steps, even the builder of those steps uses the carpenters first flight of stairs to work on the second flight of stairs. You just don't float from nothing, stairs don't magically appear, someone else invented them, you borrow the concept and hopefully improve on them, but to claim yourself the original stair master is like Gore saying he invented the internet. For Christianity to say they didn't borrow and take from earlier religions is to forget the OT is in the NT. -oops.
Fact: even Popes and Cardinals and Bishops admited the borrowing of pagan religions, Rome did that before with many cultures, and Christianity teaches there would be Rome lead one world religion by using prexisting writing that was claiming it was occuring in their age not a later era. In fact According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, Celsus pointed out
that Christianity copied the concepts of others, Cardinal Newman wrote a book agreeing with this, many concepts and rituals were borrowed from pagan beliefs and we know the Mithraic cross is even used by the church as well. I haven't even gotten into the Mithra plagiarism nor Esus the tri god.

Zoroaster is nonsense, and I am not a Roman Catholic. The early Church would not recognize all the ritualism that was copied from the pagans by a church that became a social pawn of the Roman Empire. Note the 8 churches described in Revelation. Christ takes issue with most of them.

I'm sorry but the Sanhedrin certainly didn't appreciate Jesus. Jesus' relatives for the most part thought Jesus peculiar... And the crowd demanded the release of Barabbas and not Jesus... Jesus drew crowds. Drawing crowds and being popular are too different things.

Jews for Jesus do not believe that Isaiah 53 is "fake news". Neither do Christians believe Isaiah 53 is "fake news". I would say that only those attempting to deny the Messiah's Divine connection desire to find excuses for other beliefs systems that are founded on human endeavor ---- which we know are worthless to a just GOD.

You have to study the many christ figures to understand who p'o'd who and why.
It was the 100bc Christ Yeshu son of Mary who, when fleeing the Jannaeus persecution of Pharisee, learned forbidden sorcery tricks (magic) and Egyptian underworld death teachings when he fled with his mentor Rabbi to Egypt. He was the one sentenced for this forbidden act by the elect, his own Rabbi shuned him.THE WIDOWS MITE STORY -(JANNAEUS ERA COIN) AND the stoning (slew) and hanged acct
[Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"] comes from his sentencing on a rare execution on a holiday(passover)-John 18-19 and Mark 14-15. We know the dating of this figure through precise dating of famous Rabbis (like his mentor Yohoshua ben Parachya) and Kings(like Jannaeus).
The Galilean christ tax revolter Yehuda in the time of Herod was hated by Rome for his revolt but also the people Josephus wrote were bullied by Yehuda and his followers, if they paid the tax the flock would burn down their house or rob them.
So even though there is no acct of the Temple priests despising YEHUDA, i'm sure they could have handed him over to Rome when Crucified in 6bc as a trouble maker and within their rights in doing so.
Yehudas 2 sons were also crucified for Revolting against Rome.
The Pilate era River Jordan Christ died in 45ad for his revolt against Rome. There is no acct or reason for the Temple priests or elect to have anything to do with his being crucified by Rome.
You know the compilation by and through Rome's convergence of a one world religion needs a blame (deflection) outside of themselves- that's just a typical tactic of the deviant subversive liberal authorities.
Some sources that might help you recognize where they got the Jesus Bar Abba (Yehuda the Galilean ) and Jesus Barrabbas (Yehuda the Galionite) story from.
Josephus : on Yehuda the Galilean and the similar confused named thief murderer
Yehuda the Galionite(who's accts were used for the table turners & Jesus Barabbas scenes):
Book 18 chapter 1 is where the heart of the info on the tax revolt and teaching of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee is mentioned.
NOTE: Luke mentions him once, in
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.

Last edited:

You have to study the many christ figures to understand who p'o'd who and why.
It was the 100bc Christ Yeshu son of Mary who, when fleeing the Jannaeus persecution of Pharisee, learned forbidden sorcery tricks (magic) and Egyptian underworld death teachings when he fled with his mentor Rabbi to Egypt. He was the one sentenced for this forbidden act by the elect, his own Rabbi shuned him.THE WIDOWS MITE STORY -(JANNAEUS ERA COIN) AND the stoning (slew) and hanged acct
[Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"] comes from his sentencing on a rare execution on a holiday(passover)-John 18-19 and Mark 14-15. We know the dating of this figure through precise dating of famous Rabbis (like his mentor Yohoshua ben Parachya) and Kings(like Jannaeus).
The Galilean christ tax revolter Yehuda in the time of Herod was hated by Rome for his revolt but also the people Josephus wrote were bullied by Yehuda and his followers, if they paid the tax the flock would burn down their house or rob them.
So even though there is no acct of the Temple priests despising YEHUDA, i'm sure they could have handed him over to Rome when Crucified in 6bc as a trouble maker and within their rights in doing so.
Yehudas 2 sons were also crucified for Revolting against Rome.
The Pilate era River Jordan Christ died in 45ad for his revolt against Rome. There is no acct or reason for the Temple priests or elect to have anything to do with his being crucified by Rome.
You know the compilation by and through Rome's convergence of a one world religion needs a blame (deflection) outside of themselves- that's just a typical tactic of the deviant subversive liberal authorities.
Some sources that might help you recognize where they got the Jesus Bar Abba (Yehuda the Galilean ) and Jesus Barrabbas (Yehuda the Galionite) story from.
Josephus : on Yehuda the Galilean and the similar confused named thief murderer
Yehuda the Galionite(who's accts were used for the table turners & Jesus Barabbas scenes):
Book 18 chapter 1 is where the heart of the info on the tax revolt and teaching of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee is mentioned.
NOTE: Luke mentions him once, in
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.
A point if I may as I do not want to confuse the issue...I was always intrigued by the fact that many Gauls were among the Roman soldiers ( example of this was the movie gladiator where the fictional character Maximus rose to general of the armies of Rome)Now If this Judas was born in Gaulonitus or was exposed to the practises of the Gauls then he would have been exposed to the Gaul god Esus pronounced Hesus who was a triune(three) god that was placed on a tree and pierced ritually with a spear.. Thus tying in one of the many amalgamatedmyths that went into the very confused Jesus figure as every conceivable story or myth was tied to him...Also this just shows how the Romans or scribes that created this figure and named him (J) Esus ( the letter J was not added to the alphabet till the late 16 th century) borrowed from every corner of the empire to please everyone...For example a Jewish messiah interwoven with the god of the Gauls and Greek myths interspersed with Mithras and other ideologies... It is really a fascinating case study and shows why no one figure or Christ can fit the man/ god they created with their penmanship

Matthew 24 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
24 As Yeshua left the Temple and was going away, his talmidim came and called his attention to its buildings. 2 But he answered them, “You see all these? Yes! I tell you, they will be totally destroyed — not a single stone will be left standing!”

3 When he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the talmidim came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that you are coming, and that the ‘olam hazeh is ending?”

4 Yeshua replied: “Watch out! Don’t let anyone fool you! 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah!’ and they will lead many astray. 6 You will hear the noise of wars nearby and the news of wars far off; see to it that you don’t become frightened. Such things must happen, but the end is yet to come. 7 For peoples will fight each other, nations will fight each other, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various parts of the world; 8 all this is but the beginning of the ‘birth-pains.’ 9 At that time you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and put to death, and all peoples will hate you because of me. 10 At that time many will be trapped into betraying and hating each other, 11 many false prophets will appear and fool many people; 12 and many people’s love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah. 13 But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered. 14 And this Good News about the Kingdom will be announced throughout the whole world as a witness to all the Goyim. It is then that the end will come.

15 “So when you see the abomination that causes devastation spoken about through the prophet Dani’el standing in the Holy Place” (let the reader understand the allusion), 16 “that will be the time for those in Y’hudah to escape to the hills. 17 If someone is on the roof, he must not go down to gather his belongings from his house; 18 if someone is in the field, he must not turn back to get his coat. 19 What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that you will not have to escape in winter or on Shabbat. 21 For there will be trouble then worse than there has ever been from the beginning of the world until now, and there will be nothing like it again!22 Indeed, if the length of this time had not been limited, no one would survive; but for the sake of those who have been chosen, its length will be limited.

23 “At that time, if someone says to you, ‘Look! Here’s the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ don’t believe him. 24 For there will appear false Messiahs and false prophets performing great miracles — amazing things! — so as to fool even the chosen, if possible. 25 There! I have told you in advance! 26 So if people say to you, ‘Listen! He’s out in the desert!’ don’t go; or, ‘Look! He’s hidden away in a secret room!’ don’t believe it. 27 For when the Son of Man does come, it will be like lightning that flashes out of the east and fills the sky to the western horizon. 28 Wherever there’s a dead body, that’s where you find the vultures.

29 “But immediately following the trouble of those times,

the sun will grow dark,
the moon will stop shining,
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers in heaven will be shaken.

30 “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, all the tribes of the Land will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with tremendous power and glory. 31 He will send out his angels with a great shofar; and they will gather together his chosen people from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 “Now let the fig tree teach you its lesson: when its branches begin to sprout and leaves appear, you know that summer is approaching. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you are to know that the time is near, right at the door. 34 Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

36 “But when that day and hour will come, no one knows — not the angels in heaven, not the Son, only the Father. 37 For the Son of Man’s coming will be just as it was in the days of Noach. 38 Back then, before the Flood, people went on eating and drinking, taking wives and becoming wives, right up till the day Noach entered the ark; 39 and they didn’t know what was happening until the Flood came and swept them all away. It will be just like that when the Son of Man comes. 40 Then there will be two men in a field — one will be taken and the other left behind. 41 There will be two women grinding flour at the mill — one will be taken and the other left behind. 42 So stay alert, because you don’t know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But you do know this: had the owner of the house known when the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you too must always be ready, for the Son of Man will come when you are not expecting him.

45 “Who is the faithful and sensible servant whose master puts him in charge of the household staff, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will go well with that servant if he is found doing his job when his master comes. 47 Yes, I tell you that he will put him in charge of all he owns. 48 But if that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is taking his time’; 49 and he starts beating up his fellow servants and spends his time eating and drinking with drunkards; 50 then his master will come on a day the servant does not expect, at a time he doesn’t know; 51 and he will cut him in two and put him with the hypocrites, where people will wail and grind their teeth!

24 As Yeshua left the Temple and was going away, his talmidim came and called his attention to its buildings. 2 But he answered them, “You see all these? Yes! I tell you, they will be totally destroyed — not a single stone will be left standing!”

3 When he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the talmidim came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that you are coming, and that the ‘olam hazeh is ending?”

4 Yeshua replied: “Watch out! Don’t let anyone fool you! 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah!’ and they will lead many astray. 6 You will hear the noise of wars nearby and the news of wars far off; see to it that you don’t become frightened. Such things must happen, but the end is yet to come. 7 For peoples will fight each other, nations will fight each other, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various parts of the world; 8 all this is but the beginning of the ‘birth-pains.’ 9 At that time you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and put to death, and all peoples will hate you because of me. 10 At that time many will be trapped into betraying and hating each other, 11 many false prophets will appear and fool many people; 12 and many people’s love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah. 13 But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered. 14 And this Good News about the Kingdom will be announced throughout the whole world as a witness to all the Goyim. It is then that the end will come.

15 “So when you see the abomination that causes devastation spoken about through the prophet Dani’el standing in the Holy Place” (let the reader understand the allusion), 16 “that will be the time for those in Y’hudah to escape to the hills. 17 If someone is on the roof, he must not go down to gather his belongings from his house; 18 if someone is in the field, he must not turn back to get his coat. 19 What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that you will not have to escape in winter or on Shabbat. 21 For there will be trouble then worse than there has ever been from the beginning of the world until now, and there will be nothing like it again!22 Indeed, if the length of this time had not been limited, no one would survive; but for the sake of those who have been chosen, its length will be limited.

23 “At that time, if someone says to you, ‘Look! Here’s the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ don’t believe him. 24 For there will appear false Messiahs and false prophets performing great miracles — amazing things! — so as to fool even the chosen, if possible. 25 There! I have told you in advance! 26 So if people say to you, ‘Listen! He’s out in the desert!’ don’t go; or, ‘Look! He’s hidden away in a secret room!’ don’t believe it. 27 For when the Son of Man does come, it will be like lightning that flashes out of the east and fills the sky to the western horizon. 28 Wherever there’s a dead body, that’s where you find the vultures.

the sun will grow dark,

30 “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, all the tribes of the Land will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with tremendous power and glory. 31 He will send out his angels with a great shofar; and they will gather together his chosen people from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 “Now let the fig tree teach you its lesson: when its branches begin to sprout and leaves appear, you know that summer is approaching. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you are to know that the time is near, right at the door. 34 Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

36 “But when that day and hour will come, no one knows — not the angels in heaven, not the Son, only the Father. 37 For the Son of Man’s coming will be just as it was in the days of Noach. 38 Back then, before the Flood, people went on eating and drinking, taking wives and becoming wives, right up till the day Noach entered the ark; 39 and they didn’t know what was happening until the Flood came and swept them all away. It will be just like that when the Son of Man comes. 40 Then there will be two men in a field — one will be taken and the other left behind. 41 There will be two women grinding flour at the mill — one will be taken and the other left behind. 42 So stay alert, because you don’t know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But you do know this: had the owner of the house known when the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you too must always be ready, for the Son of Man will come when you are not expecting him.

45 “Who is the faithful and sensible servant whose master puts him in charge of the household staff, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will go well with that servant if he is found doing his job when his master comes. 47 Yes, I tell you that he will put him in charge of all he owns. 48 But if that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is taking his time’; 49 and he starts beating up his fellow servants and spends his time eating and drinking with drunkards; 50 then his master will come on a day the servant does not expect, at a time he doesn’t know; 51 and he will cut him in two and put him with the hypocrites, where people will wail and grind their teeth!
You are really a CON man like the scriptures you quote little Nipper are you drinking too much of your New Wine(or taking a really big nip) to realize that Mathew and anything you post from the new testament is not Jewish in nature and that we only recognise the jewish scriptures which are some twenty odd books long.... You do realize we are warned in Deutoronomy to neither ADD or subtract from the scriptures....Your group has broken every law in regards to this and has the audacity to claim their scriptures which you are quoting as "the Complete Jewish Bible" talk about a real huge CON right in your face bald faced lie and you and your group are caught red handed trying to do so....It would be downright humourous if it wasnt so wacky and rediculous...Furthermore and this is funny the scriptures you quoted said in them in verse 5 that many will come in my name and will say I am the christ and will lead them astray . Thi
s is very problematic because it means your idol Jesus is saying Many(meaning the christians later on or the ones teaching this stuff) will claim He is the christ and will deceive people teaching this...Your alarm bells should be going off over this.... Finally your scriptures tha
t you quote claim the name Yeshua which is really bad for you as Michael if he feels like it could explain...

the sun will grow dark,

You are really a CON man like the scriptures you quote little Nipper are you drinking too much of your New Wine(or taking a really big nip) to realize that Mathew and anything you post from the new testament is not Jewish in nature and that we only recognise the jewish scriptures which are some twenty odd books long.... You do realize we are warned in Deutorooronomy to neither ADD or subtract from the scriptures....Your group has broken every law in regards to this and has the audacity to claim their scriptures which you are quoting as "the Complete Jewish Bible" talk about a real huge CON right in your face bald faced lie and you and your group are caught red handed trying to do so....It would be downright humourous if it wasnt so wacky and rediculous...Furthermore and this is funny the scriptures you quoted said in them in verse 5 that many will come in my name and will say I am the christ and will lead them astray . Thi
s is very problematic because it means your idol Jesus is saying Many(meaning the christians later on or the ones teaching this stuff) will claim He is the christ and will deceive people teaching this...Your alarm bells should be going off over this.... Finally your scriptures tha
t you quote claim the name Yeshua which is really bad for you as Michael if he feels like it could explain...
Since Deuteronomy says this, my guess is that you leave out the rest of the Old Testament. How do you get to heaven --- sacrificing in the temple at Jerusalem or being PERFECT in every way?

Forum List

Back